Female wrestlers

Guest runeebsen

On 11/12/2017 at 11:49 PM, ThatSoCalGuy said:

You may recognize the beautiful woman pictured as AAA luchadora Goya Kong.  At a recent AAA Worldwide TV/YouTube taping, Goya attempted a rolling seated senton from the apron to ringside.  Unfortunately, Kong landed wrong and seemingly fractured her right leg at shin level.  It appears Brazo de Plata/Super Porky’s plus-sized daughter won’t be working in the ring for AAA anytime soon.  I’m curious if she’ll use her time off to rehab her injured leg and come back stronger and possibly more fit than ever, or if she will follow in her father’s footsteps and expand like a hot air balloon.

Man... You should post something about "La Hiedra". ;)

Guest ThatSoCalGuy
4 hours ago, shoshenskoe said:

Man... You should post something about "La Hiedra". ;)

Thankfully, you did.  What a beautiful, curvy ruda.

Hey, I really do like both Sarah Logan and Abbey Laith. Lookswise, they define the female sex better than most of WWE's female stars.

The thing is they're underrated and look to be on the same path as so many of the few soft, shapely women WWE has employed before. Throw in Sarah's less than stellar promo on Daniel Bryan on a recent Smackdown, I almost am worried that they'll treat her like Dana Brooke is being treated now. I worry that Abbey Laith might end up like Cherry (part of the reason why I say that is because she looks so much like Cherry).

Just now, OscarWinner said:

Hey, I really do like both Sarah Logan and Abbey Laith. Lookswise, they define the female sex better than most of WWE's female stars.

The thing is they're underrated and look to be on the same path as so many of the few soft, shapely women WWE has employed before. Throw in Sarah's less than stellar promo on Daniel Bryan on a recent Smackdown, I almost am worried that they'll treat her like Dana Brooke is being treated now. I worry that Abbey Laith might end up like Cherry (part of the reason why I say that is because she looks so much like Cherry).

That promo was so bad that I could see them encouraging Sarah to constantly eat because then she at least can't embarrass herself with her talking (this is coming from someone who was a fan of Sarah when she was on the indie scene as 'Crazy' Mary Dobson.

Guest ThatSoCalGuy
11 minutes ago, Kaltagstar96 said:

That promo was so bad that I could see them encouraging Sarah to constantly eat because then she at least can't embarrass herself with her talking (this is coming from someone who was a fan of Sarah when she was on the indie scene as 'Crazy' Mary Dobson.

I mean, if she becomes the female, American Grado, I wouldn’t complain.

5 minutes ago, ThatSoCalGuy said:

I mean, if she becomes the female, American Grado, I wouldn’t complain.

I just imagine she's a farm girl who's used to eating like a horse, she probably weighs more than one, someone better get her bigger jean shorts considering how fat I can see her getting. :P Also, Abbey Laith may be known as 'Princess' Kimber Lee on the indies but she seems to be eating a whole banquet to herself.

Guest ThatSoCalGuy

Since somebody else brought up the ever-thickening La Hiedra, here’s a recent mixed-tag match where she teamed up with Villano III Jr.  Also in this match is the female half of the reigning Mixed Tag Champs, the massive Big Mami.  Like Goya Kong recently, Mami suffered a leg injury while attempting a top-rope move someone her size really shouldn’t be doing (but #LOLAAA).

Anyway, this match has a twist, as Mami’s large fellow AAA World Mixed Tag Team Champion, Niño Hamburguesa, wasn’t at this taping.  So, enjoy La Hiedra & Villano III Jr. vs. Big Mami & Bengala - or, something like that.

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/-DDNkMPUtmY" frameborder="0" gesture="media" allow="encrypted-media" allowfullscreen></iframe>

https://youtu.be/-DDNkMPUtmY

Lisa Marie Varon (Victoria/Tara) vs a VERY THICK Candice Michelle. Seriously, Candice has DOUBLED in size since she was in WWE, and I thought, from the thumbnail, that Victoria was wrestling Tamina or something. 

EDIT: So it's been awhile since I've embedded videos on this site. If anyone wants to help me out and let me know HOW to do this, I'd be grateful. Thanks. 

6 hours ago, KerryNation said:

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/-DDNkMPUtmY" frameborder="0" gesture="media" allow="encrypted-media" allowfullscreen></iframe>

https://youtu.be/-DDNkMPUtmY

Lisa Marie Varon (Victoria/Tara) vs a VERY THICK Candice Michelle. Seriously, Candice has DOUBLED in size since she was in WWE, and I thought, from the thumbnail, that Victoria was wrestling Tamina or something. 

EDIT: So it's been awhile since I've embedded videos on this site. If anyone wants to help me out and let me know HOW to do this, I'd be grateful. Thanks. 

I posted this a few days ago. I was not thinking Candice Michelle either. And the full name of the file didn’t wasn’t viewable the way I was set up. Pleasant surprise. Unfortunately, that’s the last you’ll see of her in the ring unless she un-retires