Female wrestlers

Guest runeebsen

1 minute ago, OscarWinner said:

:wub: She is so beautiful here, especially considering the punishment she undergoes (and dishes out) and how long she's been doing it.

She is. She's currently a out of control, bitter veteran heel in SHIMMER just taking out her anger at being overlooked on people. I just love Heel LuFisto, she's one female I could legitimately see using the Banzai Drop as a finisher, if not to just to show total disrespect to the younger foes that she's facing. Ideally Melissa would gain weight too and her and LuFi, two SHIMMER originals, would go on a rampage as a bitter, veteran duo. <3 

1 hour ago, maxmoon said:

I think JoJo may be dating or at the very least is travel buddies with Bray Wyatt. It looks like she picked up his eating habits too lol. She gains in all the right places, so this should be fun to watch her develop

Plus, she was a teenager in the "before" pics. She just grew up, and out.

I'm sure not wrestling also plays a part.

Guest ThatSoCalGuy
19 minutes ago, Kaltagstar96 said:

DQGDrZaXUAAK-Mx.jpg

DQGFUuIUEAQ-9Bf.jpg

Jessicka Havok has just won the AAW Women's Championship and she still looks pretty damn huge even though she doesn't have the gut the size of a small planet like she used to. Hopefully she gets back to that weight before too long.

This makes me wish that there was a “time machine perfect storm”, where Havok and Sami Callihan were in TNA together as a couple, during Vince Russo’s early days there, and Russo has them put the “sex” in Sports Entertainment eXtreme (sp?) as feedists.  Whenever Jess or Sam wins a match, they celebrate with trips to catering or local all-you-can-eat places.  I wouldn’t have been surprised had Russo done something like that during his time there; NWA:TNA/early TNA was weird.