Female wrestlers

Guest runeebsen

Guest xjulianx

Mickie James has a six pack now but her belly is still definitely there haha it's nice, some things you just can't get rid of 

Guest Leeds

Uhh I don't watch wrestling really at all anymore but found out about Nia Jax recently. And I'm just watching this match and seeing how slow and non-agile she is. Is she just bad at wrestling or horribly out of shape. I understand she's the bigger one but still. Maybe its just the gimmick for her idk. 

Also she def gained a lot from her NXT debut. 

Guest xjulianx

Did anyone ever notice how big bayleys butt is? I always wonder if it's implants or something, it's so much bigger than the rest of her haha

6 hours ago, Leeds said:

And I'm just watching this match and seeing how slow and non-agile she is. Is she just bad at wrestling or horribly out of shape. I understand she's the bigger one but still. Maybe its just the gimmick for her idk. 

It's most likely her gimmick. It's hard enough being big (well, fat), and then it's harder being fat AND a woman in WWE, so I doubt they'll bring in a fat chick who's out of shape. For them to bring her in there' GOT TO BE SIGNIFICANT UPSIDE to having her around, and just being The Rock's cousin is nowhere near enough.

Wrestling is in itself rather difficult - sure it's not brain surgery but it's not just something you can watch and then do, especially in the big time (WWE has drastically dropped in ratings and storyline quality but the workrate of the in-ring performance is, by and large, more athletic than ever before). Since it's a fake sport, they've also got to address how there can be any sort of competition between two people who are obviously not in the same weight class. It's kinda like a King Hippo way of doing things.

And as I've said before, when you are the bigger person, you've got to do more of the work - the other person can't pick you up nearly as much as you can pick them up. For that reason, I can in no way say she's not athletically viable.

8 minutes ago, OscarWinner said:

It's most likely her gimmick. It's hard enough being big (well, fat), and then it's harder being fat AND a woman in WWE, so I doubt they'll bring in a fat chick who's out of shape. For them to bring her in there' GOT TO BE SIGNIFICANT UPSIDE to having her around, and just being The Rock's cousin is nowhere near enough.

Wrestling is in itself rather difficult - sure it's not brain surgery but it's not just something you can watch and then do, especially in the big time (WWE has drastically dropped in ratings and storyline quality but the workrate of the in-ring performance is, by and large, more athletic than ever before). Since it's a fake sport, they've also got to address how there can be any sort of competition between two people who are obviously not in the same weight class. It's kinda like a King Hippo way of doing things.

And as I've said before, when you are the bigger person, you've got to do more of the work - the other person can't pick you up nearly as much as you can pick them up. For that reason, I can in no way say she's not athletically viable.

Nia is Kind of dominating her fights.

I am waiting for a girl like Asuka who dissambles her in the good old NXT days. 

And yes, Nia gained a lot of weight since she is in RAW 

Guest ThatSoCalGuy
11 hours ago, Leeds said:

Uhh I don't watch wrestling really at all anymore but found out about Nia Jax recently. And I'm just watching this match and seeing how slow and non-agile she is. Is she just bad at wrestling or horribly out of shape. I understand she's the bigger one but still. Maybe its just the gimmick for her idk. 

Watching this made me wish that Dana would bulk up - in storyline definitely, although we'd all prefer for real - in order to perform power moves on any woman in WWE.  Then again, she's kind of a sloppy worker, so that would take a lot of time to tell the story properly.

9 hours ago, Liamclarke said:

I think she's significantly fatter now. Her whole body is much heavier that her belly isn't quite as obvious but I think its because she is so much fatter everywhere else 

The same here, Nia is very slow and looking clumsy in the ring. 

Bigger gal is cute, and I think she could move a whole lot more faster and is certainly less clumsy; probably just part of the crap gimmick and acting that is common to all fake wrestling. In most wrestling the heavier opponent will win, even for lack of skill. Try wrestling someone 20lbs heavier than you, let alone over 50lbs heavier. Unless you are experienced and trained fighter the heavier opponent will win when it goes to the ground (and most real fights go to ground in less than a minute).

Guest Fatcelebfan

I think needs Nia needs a Big female tag team partner,  a female version of The Natural Disasters (Earthquake and Typhoon) is LONG overdue,  what do guys you think??