Female wrestlers

Guest runeebsen

8 hours ago, Giantess Lover said:

I'm aware that Maria Manic has had some gain recently; curves and muscles. Great vid

I may have to walk back my original statement on that video.

I actually watched the full thing and went to her IG and did notice her muscle gain - I'm not a fan of it. Muscles do make sense from an athletic standpoint, but look at her opponent, Jordynne Grace: she's strong, fit, athletic and I'm sure she has muscles, but she's still endomorphic (mostly round, soft and curvy). Meanwhile, Maria's new bod (and it really is new; I remember messing around on IG just a few months back and she looked different - this drastic change is kinda rapid) sorta makes her look like Andre the Giant at the backend of his career, which is startling when you realize that we're talking about a 20 year old woman here!

Jordynne's muscles are feminine and fit her frame in spite of the fact that she herself lost weight (I know, somehow she was even fatter, but trust me she's hotter now; and of legal age). Her fat makes it fit.

Maria on the other hand looks like she's desperately trying to be "not fat" when it's obvious that fat is kinda natural for her as she (like Jordynne) is an endomorph. Plus, all she's doing is adding vanity muscles meant for masculinity - lats, traps and deltoids. Ironically they don't seem to be getting that much use in her wrestling style. This also makes me feel like she plans on cutting and having even more of a bodybuilder type physique. UGH. It's such a waste of time. She may as well be fat.

Nia was looking best at her Entrance to the NXT Takeover match against Asuka in June 2016 where she suffered her first NXT pinfall loss against an opponent who is half her size. It always makes me smile when she is hieved out by a much smaller girl. 

Nia-Jax-Makes-a-Entrance-Unlike-Most-Girls.jpg

2 hours ago, hottyzwazwe said:

Nia was looking best at her Entrance to the NXT Takeover match against Asuka in June 2016 where she suffered her first NXT pinfall loss against an opponent who is half her size. It always makes me smile when she is hieved out by a much smaller girl. 

Didn't realise she used to wear satellite dishes/solar panels...

On 5/6/2017 at 10:00 AM, Liamclarke said:

Niais just getting flabbier and fatter

039_Rome_05032017_2991dog--60f3c0a479540e54a21c4a4a020a830d.jpg  830   744.81 kB

I know she's The Rock's cousin and all but you think at this point the WWE would tell her to shape up already, kinda hard to pull off that monster heel thing when you're struggling to pull off basic moves because you spend more time at the buffet then the gym, I mean it's hot but at the same time kind of embarrassing.

22 minutes ago, A Saucerful Of Harry said:

I know she's The Rock's cousin and all but you think at this point the WWE would tell her to shape up already, kinda hard to pull off that monster heel thing when you're struggling to pull off basic moves because you spend more time at the buffet then the gym, I mean it's hot but at the same time kind of embarrassing.

As WEIß 90% fake it wouldn be noch wonder for me if they make Nia looking heavier for using her as better Villainesse

3 hours ago, Liamclarke said:

This is nia at a house show a couple of days ago here in the UK. She's bulging out everywhere and look at her genuine rolls and lumps everywhere. Then at the meet and greet it's the fattest I think she's looked. 

Oh my, I can't await to see her in combat at this shape and the other girls half her size hieving her out. 

Guest sum1wun
16 hours ago, Liamclarke said:

This is nia at a house show a couple of days ago here in the UK. She's bulging out everywhere and look at her genuine rolls and lumps everywhere. Then at the meet and greet it's the fattest I think she's looked. 

Yow, that guy's waist is smaller than her thigh. Why am I suddenly imagining her trying to squeeze into a pair of his jeans? lol

Deonna Purazzo - she's fucking incredible. Not for any sort of athletic prowess or elegance, neither of which she seems to have. Mostly for being a graceless sloppy chunky bitch whose honeypot I wanna slip my fingers inside.

deonnaaaa.thumb.jpg.8eb00cd391092db88828fa4ff6fbbd70.jpgdeonnnn.thumb.jpg.17bcc49c69492d5e1c330bec6aa59930.jpgindex8.thumb.jpg.77a6f4a16e9cfa8fbfc2f89e56848711.jpgpurazzo.thumb.gif.ea752e620e9ea9d2b0b0bbda53af34b4.gifdeonnaa.thumb.jpg.0381280461cec66b50a5c427e5f72595.jpg

Let's take a closer look at that last one..

deonna.thumb.jpg.abef632e0e7ebec6a9357f6757860942.jpg

Incredible fucking stretch marks. Gorgeous potbelly. Pussyhair creeping out from her briefs. Rock on.

2 hours ago, uhzoomzip said:

Deonna Purazzo - she's fucking incredible. Not for any sort of athletic prowess or elegance, neither of which she seems to have. Mostly for being a graceless sloppy chunky bitch whose honeypot I wanna slip my fingers inside.

Incredible fucking stretch marks. Gorgeous potbelly. Pussyhair creeping out from her briefs. Rock on.

C'mon dude. Have a little class.