Female wrestlers

Guest runeebsen

Guest ThatSoCalGuy
14 hours ago, OscarWinner said:

An interesting new Anthem Impact Knockout, Amanda Carolina Rodriguez:

C6HKUENWgAAL2-j.jpg:large

C6F_whaVAAEUxd8.jpg:large

Her Wikipedia page has her listed at 215lbs.  Gotta dig a girl whose billed weight is more than you'd guess it is.  (Then again, she's also 5'8".)

1 hour ago, ThatSoCalGuy said:

Her Wikipedia page has her listed at 215lbs.  Gotta dig a girl whose billed weight is more than you'd guess it is.  (Then again, she's also 5'8".)

Im gonna chalk it up to Wikipedia trolls or someone fatfingering the info. But I guess there's a chance that weight gain could be part of her gimmick.

I like the video, some great shots of Nicole in her glorious chub. But I doubt if the wrestling is real. I would like to think a chubby girl can kick a tall, muscular boy's ass. Maybe the reality isn't really the point. Or maybe it's real.

4 hours ago, kirsch said:

I meant to say the wrestling (not the video itself) doesn't seem real. Would be great to see live!

kirsch do you mean to imply that these wrestling matches have predetermined outcomes, that they might possibly be a "work," of some sort? I cannot believe that you would impugn the dignity of these athletes. I am absolutely incredulous.

12 hours ago, tha_lewd said:

kirsch do you mean to imply that these wrestling matches have predetermined outcomes, that they might possibly be a "work," of some sort? I cannot believe that you would impugn the dignity of these athletes. I am absolutely incredulous.

Conspiracy theorists  entering this forum :ph34r:

On 31/12/2016 at 6:59 PM, Giantess Lover said:

Just watched World of Sport Wrestling here on ITV in the UK. Was filmed last month.
Not sure how accurate/exaggerated the wrestlers' weights are, but the announcer/Jim Ross both said that Viper was 15 Stone/209 lbs (even heavier than WWE's Cruiserweights!). :D

Oh, and Happy New Year everyone!

Following the pilot aired on NYE 2016, ITV have now commissioned a 10-part series of World of Sport Wrestling. Expect to see more of Viper (hopefully bigger by then?) on TV soon!

http://www.itv.com/news/granada/2017-03-24/world-of-sport-wrestling-to-slam-preston/