Female wrestlers

Guest runeebsen

On ‎2016‎-‎11‎-‎20 at 4:17 PM, Doomsdat123 said:

Only one picture I got last night but I'm sure someone will post more from last night and tonight 

Gawds she's as hot as ever...she just oozes softness :wub:

And now that she's closing in on 40 her metabolism is going to start slowing down...they gotta get her back on WWE, her best years are just ahead!

Someone took a picture of Smackdown announcer Dasha Fuentes at a house show. I did not realize she was this curvy. She looks amazing.     

CyY5q7pXcAEgmL4.jpg

6 hours ago, SS123 said:

She's so soft and flabby! Amazing. 

I've been wondering that too, or at if they'll tell her to change her attire. Especially if it's causing a decline in her ring work. I'd love to see her in a jobber gimmick though where she dominates matches at the start only to lose stamina as the match goes on and eventually lose because she's too exhausted. Maybe she will if she gets hired by WWE (although maybe not if she's looking like that).

This level of weight is common on the indies. Her fitness is probably fine. Everyone she wrestled with in this set of pics (Mickie James, Saraya Knight, Cherry Bomb, Kimber Lee) is a high profile Shimmer wrestler.  

16 hours ago, SS123 said:

She's so soft and flabby! Amazing. 

I've been wondering that too, or at if they'll tell her to change her attire. Especially if it's causing a decline in her ring work. I'd love to see her in a jobber gimmick though where she dominates matches at the start only to lose stamina as the match goes on and eventually lose because she's too exhausted. Maybe she will if she gets hired by WWE (although maybe not if she's looking like that).

That would be amazing...they should put her in an ironman match in which she gets progressively more exhausted (not to mention sweaty) -- oh well, we can dream, right?

Thing is, I think such an angle would be surprisingly effective for ratings :)