Female wrestlers

Guest runeebsen

Pardon me if I have not been up on my wrestling. I don't follow it like I used to. From the pics I see here, it definitely looks like Paige has been softening up. Do you think it's because she has been eating? Or do you think it's because she has not been following her diet and regimen that much lately? I could have sworn that she was a little more tone and somewhat defined before.

Pardon me if I have not been up on my wrestling. I don't follow it like I used to. From the pics I see here, it definitely looks like Paige has been softening up. Do you think it's because she has been eating? Or do you think it's because she has not been following her diet and regimen that much lately? I could have sworn that she was a little more tone and somewhat defined before.

It could just be a case of her bulking up a bit to actually pull off better moves, or to make it more believable as she looked a bit silly wrestling as a stick. Looks great now though.

I just think it's apart of the natural process of growing up. She just turned 23 yesterday. You could also call that the WWE "Freshmen 15".

Back during her NXT time, she was 19, 20 and turning 21, working out at the performance center almost daily - so abs. Now, an indisputably grown woman, on the road about 4 nights every week.. that'll make a difference.

• 2 weeks later...

the problem is that shes toned for her weight in the first one and because wwe have shifted their focus on the womens division to actual wrestling now instead of T n A it could just be that like a lot of the divas Paige included they need the muscle mass to pull off the moves involved, so this softening we are seeing could just be carb loading to build their bodies to produce more muscle mass, that being said i for one hope im wrong 

I think I remember seeing a pic a long time ago of 2006 Diva Search contestant Amy Zidian looking fatter than before. I think it was this:

05.jpg

When she looked like this before:

amy_zidian.jpg

Now granted, these pics are old, but I wonder how long after her release did she pack on the pounds. She must have eaten a lot considering the pic with her fat was about a year after her release from WWE. I heard she was a diva backstage.