Female wrestlers

Guest runeebsen

1 minute ago, ThatOneCoolDude said:

You don’t know what you got, ‘til it’s gone.

My theory is that Liv's gut got so big that it's the biggest reason why she still has a little bit of belly today. She can lose weight and still not be toned because of the impact of having that big gut back in 2018. She'd probably need to get the fat surgically removed 

Guest ratetankmark
1 hour ago, BlubberyGut said:

I'll take anything as long as it contains good content. Pink haired Liv had such an amazing gut

If only we could get that era of Liv back. That's my favourite Liv look, honestly.

2 hours ago, BlubberyGut said:

My theory is that Liv's gut got so big that it's the biggest reason why she still has a little bit of belly today. She can lose weight and still not be toned because of the impact of having that big gut back in 2018. She'd probably need to get the fat surgically removed 

I dunno, it looked like she lost all of it in early 2021.

3 hours ago, Harold Flower said:

Got some photos of Ariela Nyx in one of her matches. She’s holding her own with the best of them.

AEEE6E08-838D-4061-90CD-9461A757A566.jpeg

A0382584-17F5-40F2-8429-9AE4F2DAF52D.jpeg

62C3BFAC-9DD2-40F2-B634-38A1F0778D81.jpeg

To be honest, I’m not a big fan of the belly so much larger than the rest of their body look. Like, maybe it’s just her attire, but the rest of her body looks pretty skinny compared to her gut.

1 hour ago, ThatOneCoolDude said:

To be honest, I’m not a big fan of the belly so much larger than the rest of their body look. Like, maybe it’s just her attire, but the rest of her body looks pretty skinny compared to her gut.

It’s definitely her attire, she should totally wear her tights low waisted. Before her attempts to exercise actually have results. She would look way cooler without her pants being so high up

24 minutes ago, Harold Flower said:

It’s definitely her attire, she should totally wear her tights low waisted. Before her attempts to exercise actually have results. She would look way cooler without her pants being so high up

That’s a fair point.

How the heck does she still have skinny arms, though? Usually people at that size aren’t skinny in that area.