Female wrestlers

Guest runeebsen

2 hours ago, ThatOneCoolDude said:

Wow, this thread really slowed down after the arguments stopped.

People aren’t still mad at me, right?

Get off your high horse its not about you 😅😅😅😅... 

On a side note wish i could of grabbed some screen shots of Lela Bates on Dynamite she was looking hella chubby in her outfit... if anyone saw it post em please and thank you  

2 hours ago, Sportsfann12 said:

Dude i don't have an issue with you at all but what is with the obsession with Liv 😅 ? Like i get it she is cute n all but you take it to a whole new level... why i said you should change your name  

I’m not obsessed with Liv.

I just think she is the most beautiful woman to ever exist and that she’s one of the best female wrestlers in the world right now, that’s all.

12 minutes ago, ThatOneCoolDude said:

I was making a joke, man.

I mean, I do believe she is the most beautiful woman to ever exist, but that’s a story for another day.

Sheet GIF

So if Liv goes missing we know who has her... its going to be a whole Sonya Devil storyline goin on again...  @ThatOneCoolDude stalked her drugged her and took her to his basement nobody will see her on Smackdown again until the champ has her belt 

1 hour ago, Sportsfann12 said:

Sheet GIF

So if Liv goes missing we know who has her... its going to be a whole Sonya Devil storyline goin on again...  @ThatOneCoolDude stalked her drugged her and took her to his basement nobody will see her on Smackdown again until the champ has her belt 

Woah, woah, woah.

I’m not into that kinda thing, man.