Female wrestlers

Guest runeebsen

Guest ratetankmark
7 minutes ago, unclejimmyd3 said:

Harlow O'Hara is fabulous 

She is, she used to have such a big, bulbous belly that stuck out to the point where it looked like a beer gut, wish she had that type of body back. She'd be a Fat Fury.

2 hours ago, ratetankmark said:

Fl0yDFxWYAANjb4?format=jpg&name=large

Harlow O'Hara / Fury from Women of Wrestling looking like a  Heavyweight Metal Sister, I do kinda wish that she had the body she used to have of basically a big, doughy spare tire that was far more visible in her old gear.

Harlow has got to be too big at this point to share a thread with Liv Morgan. Great pic btw thanks for sharing

Guest ratetankmark

Speaking of Harlow, WOW uploaded a new match of Fatso Fury, her weight gain is actually awesome to see, even if her gut is covered up by a bodysuit but she remains the highlight of WOW with the Heavy Metal Sisters.

On 1/13/2023 at 3:14 PM, Harold Flower said:

I’m thinking about making a 10 min match script with Su Yung vs Cassandra Golden. I might upload it here or share it to a few

I just got done with the script, if any one wants to see it direct message me. Or just wants to help turn that match into a reality by helping me ordering it that would be wonderful 

Guest ratetankmark
13 minutes ago, BlubberyGut said:

Bayley isn’t really that big, but this stomach comparison between Dakota and Bayley really showcases how big Bayley is. 

She’s probably the biggest thin woman they got

33A79C64-225A-4F61-90CB-613ECE94BD23.jpeg

I kinda want to see Dakota getting a gut and letting herself go, Kolossal Kai.

3 minutes ago, BlubberyGut said:

Imo Liv is pretty thin. Bayley definitely has a good 20lbs on Liv and I’d still consider Bayley to be a thin-ish woman

I’ll have to disagree. Bayley weighs more, but that’s just because she’s taller. And I doubt that it’s by 20 lbs. Just look at how thick Liv has been getting lately.

2 hours ago, BlubberyGut said:

Bayley isn’t really that big, but this stomach comparison between Dakota and Bayley really showcases how big Bayley is. 

She’s probably the biggest thin woman they got

33A79C64-225A-4F61-90CB-613ECE94BD23.jpeg

Take a look at Bayley's ass though. She has a huge ass & was not that big before she was injured. Don't fall for the things tied around her waist.

18 minutes ago, stan28 said:

Take a look at Bayley's ass though. She has a huge ass & was not that big before she was injured. Don't fall for the things tied around her waist.

Bayley has definitely packed on weight. Any NXT vs present day comparison is hot just from that alone. But she’s not like huge or anything. 

She’s big enough to where nobody is gonna say she’s skinny. But she’s not exactly even on say Nikkita’s level who’s 10-15lbs away from being considered a lower sized BBW. I’d still say Bayley is probably around 155lbs by this point. Thin enough to look small with the right angles, but thicc enough to look big compared to a skinny person

17 minutes ago, ThatOneCoolDude said:

It’s a slow gain, but Liv’s definitely thicker than Bayley. I don’t really get the hype behind Bayley, to be honest. She looks like a Karen with a somewhat-chubby stomach.

Liv thicker than bayley?? 🤣🤣🤣 That's hilarious. 

Guest ratetankmark

FnVV8zeXEBcc6Nz?format=jpg&name=medium

I don't think it'll be long before Athena needs belt extenders to fit the Women's Title around it, she's looking nice and wide!

Guest ratetankmark
1 minute ago, Belly worshipper said:

It cannot be said enough how much Athena pulls off the extra weight. 

I agree, Athena gaining weight and being a fat ass would be awesome, although she might need to change the O-Face as a finisher because she'd struggle to heave herself to the top rope to do it.