Female wrestlers

Guest runeebsen

16 minutes ago, ThatOneCoolDude said:

To be honest, I’m not really attracted to Bayley. She kinda looks like a Karen, if you ask me.

I have met Bayley in person. I also have friends in Wrestling. WWE & AEW.  I can say probably the nicest person you could meet & very attractive in person. Loves kids & has that Mother/Pre-School teacher vibe about her going on. If she is mad at you. I would say that you would probably have done something wrong.

The one that had the Karen vibe about her I am told. Definitely Sasha Banks & Charlotte Flair. Becky Lynch is cool, but plays her character too. One to have a beer with though.

1 hour ago, ThatOneCoolDude said:

To be honest, I’m not really attracted to Bayley. She kinda looks like a Karen, if you ask me.

I like her body but just not into the face or hair. But it’s hot knowing there’s a 50/50 chance that she’’ll be literally either fat or borderline fat in 10 years

1 hour ago, stan28 said:

I have met Bayley in person. I also have friends in Wrestling. WWE & AEW.  I can say probably the nicest person you could meet & very attractive in person. Loves kids & has that Mother/Pre-School teacher vibe about her going on. If she is mad at you. I would say that you would probably have done something wrong.

The one that had the Karen vibe about her I am told. Definitely Sasha Banks & Charlotte Flair. Becky Lynch is cool, but plays her character too. One to have a beer with though.

Yeah, she seems like a nice person. I was mainly talking about her character.

1 hour ago, stan28 said:

I met Charlotte in Sheffield and I have to say she was absolutely lovely. Bayley was genuinely awesome though. Photos and signed autographs for ages

Guest ratetankmark

FdMT9o8XoAAZuKw?format=jpg&name=large

Allie's belly is so hot! 

FdMdHNLX0AACcQX?format=jpg&name=large

I also love how you can tell that Deonna is so much wider than Chelsea, Deonna's attire looks so much tighter.