What are you eating?

Jay Rock

I made this breakfast sandwhich as part of my dinner. Eggs, ham, and cheese that is sandwhiched between two crisp and golden Eggo waffles. Yeah, it was as tasty as it looked. =3

Dinner tonight, Pan seared chicken over naked spaghetti. I season the chicken with lemon pepper and Emeril's chicken rub before I put it in the pan. Then when it's done, I cut it up and mix it into the spaghetti. And that's good eats... BAM!

Dear GOD woman, your meals sound amazing.  8)

Breakfast was nice, though--eggs, sausage, hash browns and some biscuits. Kind of the standard breakfast meal here on sundays.

Dear GOD woman, your meals sound amazing.  8)

Breakfast was nice, though--eggs, sausage, hash browns and some biscuits. Kind of the standard breakfast meal here on sundays.

I do what I do. I should try to bring more pics of food I make. Sometimes it's a bit hard, but for the most part, it's decent.

No pics because it had this yesterday. But a huge recommendation because it is so simple to prepare. And sooo delicious!

Years ago i had people from Spain in my flat for 2 months. Almost every day they made Tortilla Espanola (Spanish Tortilla). Loved it, but only now i remembered again and finally looked up the recipe. Here's what i did:

Ingredients (1 person):

4 mid-sized potatoes, 1 onion, 2 eggs, olive oil (lots of)

• Fry the pealed and very thin sliced potatoes at moderate heat, in lots of oil. The larger the pan, the faster that goes. Make sure that the potatoes don't get brown or hard. So turn them frequently. Season them just with freshly ground black pepper and salt. When they're all soft, put them aside.

• Cook the thin onion rings gently in the same pan, for 30 sec or so

• Whisk the eggs in a bowl. Then add the potatoes and onion rings and mix the ingredients gently.

• Now use a small frying pan (the final tortilla should rather look like a cake than an omelette), more olive oil and fry the potatoes/onion/eggs mixture at low heat. Turn it over a few times - you can do that by putting the tortilla between two plates, flipping them over and then letting it slide back into the pan. When the eggs thicken, you're done. It should have a golden color and a soft texture.

Super yummy!!!

P. S. A lot of people are posting variations, like adding salami, bell pepper, green olives etc. I think the straight and basic version is the best.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...