Official BBW Height Thread [because AmateurArt piqued my curiosity]

OscarWinner

..I had no idea Plump Princess was 'much taller' than me. How tall is she?

I doubt she's shorter than Plump Princess, but I really don't know. Given what she's provided us over the years, I feel like the girl deserves confirmation.

And while we're at it, can we compile a list of models and their height? It's just a good reference, plus it helps us take weight and weight gains in perspective, especially if they ask for clothing donations.

I doubt she's shorter than Plump Princess, but I really don't know. Given what she's provided us over the years, I feel like the girl deserves confirmation.

And while we're at it, can we compile a list of models and their height? It's just a good reference, plus it helps us take weight and weight gains in perspective, especially if they ask for clothing donations.

Apple Jack- 6 ft 5

Only buy me vitaminwater please

If I remember correctly, Nikki, aka "Gaining Goddess"  stands 5'11" and she appears to be leaning in this picture with Plump Princess. If she stands straight she probably has a slight edge over PP. So, PP/Courtney is around 5'10" or 5'10.5"

I'm 6'1.

If I remember correctly, standing next to PP, she is almost my height. :)

I'm 6'1.

If I remember correctly, standing next to PP, she is almost my height. :)

When? Where? and how did you get to meet her? And can you take me with next time you meet her?

Despite your brain probably being heavily distracted by Courtney's presence, I think I'll call it at 5'11" for Courtney, 5'11.5" for Nikki..

..but Kenzie might be 5'9"?

When? Where? and how did you get to meet her? And can you take me with next time you meet her?

Despite your brain probably being heavily distracted by Courtney's presence, I think I'll call it at 5'11" for Courtney, 5'11.5" for Nikki..

..but Kenzie might be 5'9"?

LOL, he DATED her for years...

Guest killershark

If I remember correctly, Nikki, aka "Gaining Goddess"  stands 5'11" and she appears to be leaning in this picture with Plump Princess. If she stands straight she probably has a slight edge over PP. So, PP/Courtney is around 5'10" or 5'10.5"

tumblr_ly6vg5nLHf1r7j07ao1_1280.jpg

Gaining goddess is over 6ft I think-At least around 6'0.5" and probably even 6'1"

• 5 months later...

Sorry about necroing this - it came up on a google search, hopefully my post won't disappoint:

Here's a list of heights I had jotted down at various times since I'd often wonder 'how tall such and such is...' knowing that I had seen her height written down before somewhere but couldn't remember it. Almost all of them have come from their own blogs or said it themselves. I need need to be up at 5am tomorrow.. yikes.

Tubbykins

5”9

Pleasantly plump

H;5”5

Amatrix

5”7 

Sicilia Curves

5”6

Stuffingkit

5”4

Lushes curves

5”6

Goddess patty 

5"8

Kellie kay

5"5

ash

5"7

Big Jae

5"10

Large and Lovely

5"4

Boberry

5"8

Xutjja

5"7

Roxxie

5"7

juicy jacqueline

5"4

MrsFatBooty

5"5

Plump Princess

5"11

Starstruck

5"7

Supathickmami

5"9

Carrie

5"8

Kenzie

5"7 (this one I'm not sure about since her site went down in '07)

Caitidee

5"6

Britt

5"3

Destiny

5"5

Cherries

5"5

Beccabae

5"6

BigCutieMiley

5"6