Growing Lucy (Preg WG Stuffing)

escape60

For those of you who may or may not know I've been writing and posting stories on both Fantasy Feeder and DeviantArt, but for some reason I always forget to post stories here despite frequenting the site on a regular basis. Anyway, here's are the first three chapters I've written of one story, part 4 has just been finished so I'll put it up on here as well soon.

Part 1

"Urgh", Lucy stared and frowned at her reflection in the full-length mirror, with both hands pressed to the small of her back she pushed out her lower abdomen, then sucked it in, held it, and then released it. "Urrrgh", she muttered again in a frustrated tone. She returned to her natural pose and lifted her fitted khaki pyjama vest with one hand, staring at her rounded stomach while her other hand glided over its silky soft surface as her frown deepened.

"What's wrong, babe?" Rob, Lucy's husband, called from their bed as he looked at her troubled expression.

"THIS is what's wrong", Lucy motioned to her stomach.

"What?", Rob asked convincingly playing dumb.

"THIS! My fucking stomach! No, in fact, it's not a stomach anymore, it's a fucking belly now!", Lucy said as she turned to face Rob who was still comfortably sat in their bed, sitting up, the thick, plush duvet covering his lower half and hiding his developing erection at the sight of his gorgeous wife. It was true that over the past few months he had started to notice slight developments to his wife's figure, mainly as a result of his own machinations, tempting his wife subtly with fatty treats, taking to cooking for the two of them more, breakfasts and long, lazy mornings (and sometimes afternoons too) in bed tangled in the bed sheets.

Getting up from the bed, clad in a tight pair of black boxers with his erection held against his right thigh he walked over to his wife, took her shoulders and turned her towards the mirror once more, holding her to the side showing her profile. He started softly kissing the back of her neck and tops of her shoulders and one hand slid down her side and came to rest on her rounded stomach and began rubbing, while his other hand wrapped itself snugly around her upper chest, between her large breasts and collar bones. He sniffed her hair and began playfully nibbling her ear with his teeth while his eyes remained transfixed on his wife's reflection. Her light skin and dark brown, almost auburn hair had taken on a kind of glow in recent months, both had become silky smooth to the touch and it seemed her body had become much more responsive and sensitive in certain areas that he just couldn't keep his hands away from. Their sex life had taken a kick up the ass in the last month alone, and Lucy had certainly been receptive to Rob's carnal advances and indulgent of her own.

Staring at their entwined figures Rob felt conflicted, he couldn't help but feel for Lucy, up until about 7 months ago she had been a rather chubby 182 pounds, with a round stomach that reached out proudly from her middle and a rather sizable set of 36E breasts. Standing at a mere 5 foot 3 she was quite curvaceous and round, and while her size and weight had never been a huge insecurity of hers, she had resolved to exercise and lose weight. Thus began a careful routine of jogs, gym visits and in home exercises, their sex lives had also served to help her burn a few calories too. And so it was that 5 months later she had slimmed down to a comfortable 148 pounds. She had felt good about the change, her pot belly had marginally reduced in size, looking less like she was into the third trimester of pregnancy, it was now a gentle slope, still round but considerably less so. Much to Rob's joy her breasts hadn't suffered much from her weight loss, maintaining a still impressive 32E, they were still large and round and pooled between his fingers and over the sides of his hands when he had them in his grasp.

"You look incredible, babe, stop stressing", he reassuringly said into her ear.

"Please. I look fat again, all that work and for nothing. I'd lost almost 35 pounds, I was so proud", Lucy wined and frowned again.

"Hun, I think you still looked gorgeous even before you lost the weight, you know I did."

"I do know, but I wanted to try and slim down, it felt strange being the heavier one of us. I mean, I looked pregnant, for god's sake. And now look at me" her hands pinched some of her belly.

"Now you ARE pregnant, so stop whining and come back to bed", he playfully thrust his groin into her behind, poking her with his now fully erect penis poking through his boxers. It was true, after spending several months exercising her butt off, she had discovered she was pregnant two months ago, now in her third month she was showing more and more. The revelation of Lucy's pregnancy had spurred Rob on to enact a long hidden fantasy throughout the duration of her pregnancy, the truth was that Rob had always adored Lucy's figure before she lost the weight, he loved how soft and plush she always felt, he loved the way her body jiggled and bounced during sex, he loved watching her eat and above all he had loved watching her gain. When they had first hooked up Lucy weighed in at about 155 pounds, she was 19 years old at the time and he was 22, and as 6 happy years had passed married life slowly took its toll, plumping her by almost 30 pounds, much to Rob's enjoyment.

"Look at this, only 3 months in and I've already gained like twelve pounds, how does that happen?! You're supposed to LOSE weight in your first trimester, not pack it on." She poked and patted her belly, displeased with her body's development.

Rob placed his hand on top of Lucy's and pressed them against her bulge, "I think you look gorgeous. I can't keep my hands off you." With his hand on top of hers he moved them both, stroking and rubbing the slightly squishy surface of her tummy while he kissed the back of her neck and up her left cheek.

Lucy's free hand reached up past her hand and round to the back to Rob's as he continued nuzzling her neck and shoulders and began stroking the bristly hair on the back of his neck as her head tilted back a little, allowing Rob easier access to her throat. With her eyes closed, enjoying Rob's petting and the soothing belly stroking she smiled gently, "Hmm, we'll see how you feel about that in another three months when I'm all huge, fat and bloated."

With his right arm clasped comfortably over her chest he slid his hand down the top of Lucy's pyjama top and began massaging her left breast, running her sensitive nipple through his finger tip and cupping her breast flesh in his hand. His other hand left its place on top of Lucy's own warm hand and snaked its way south, slipping under the slightly tighter elastic waistband of her pyjama shorts. As his finger tips continued their journey he playfully stroked the neatly kept pubic hair of her landing strip, when they arrived at their destination he ran the tip of his middle finger over the fleshy crease of her pussy, and as he slid two large fingers in her wide, deep bite of her upper shoulder, clamping down with his teeth into the flesh and muscle while his fingers began working her slippery insides. Lucy gasped and moaned at the deep, dull pain his bite was causing, enjoying the sensation of his teeth digging into her while his digits stimulated her in more conventional ways.

After a few seconds he released his toothy grip, causing Lucy to go slightly weak at the knees, quietly Rob whispered into Lucy's ear, "I don't think my stance is going to change on the matter, and I'm happy to do WHATEVER-", with his stressed word he pinched Lucy's left nipple and firmly rubbed his fingers along the slick upper face of her pussy, "- it takes to prove that to you in the coming months." Lucy gasped deeply and dug her finger nails into the back of Rob's head. With a forceful tone he said, "Now get your ass back into fucking bed so I can make a start on that."

Obediently Lucy took Robs wrist and removed his hands from her pants and shirt, turned towards the bed and stripped herself of her tight pyjamas as she walked, then , fully naked and readily horny she crawled up onto the mattress, pulling the duvet over her feet and staring at Rob lustfully as her own fingers took over what Rob's had started. As Rob looked at his waiting wife for a second before approaching the bed himself, all he could imagine was Lucy in several months, round, bulging and even more jiggly, christ he was gonna fatten her up good and he couldn't wait. With that thought his pace towards the bed quickened, dropped his boxers and practically jumped in and on top of Lucy, he grabbed a handful of her hair and pulled her into a hot, passionate kiss as his other hand shot to her back, pulled her into him and entered her. Rob was going to make damn sure Lucy got big while she was pregnant, whether she wanted it or not, at that thought he smiled almost evilly, stared into her eyes and said, "I'm going to make this as enjoyable an experience as I can for you, babe."

Part 2

"Oh my god, I can't manage anymore, baby", Lucy looked at her plate as Rob began refilling it with another creamy, calorie rich serving of his pasta bake, then she looked at her distended belly.

"Oh come on, there's no point leaving that tiny amount in the dish. Waste not, want not, Lucy", Rob said with a an almost patronising tone. "Besides, you're eating for two."

Looking up at Rob as he firmly held the white terracotta baking dish, Lucy had a slightly strained look on her face as she rubbed her full tummy, "Two what, though? Lumberjacks or something? Seriously, Rob, I'm stuffed."

"It's not a lot, don't worry, you can manage it, just think of the baby", he said reassuringly as he placed his hand on top of Lucy's, now both pressed to her tight belly as he rubbed them from side to side. He couldn't stop himself from admiring Lucy's progress, or rather his own progress with Lucy, she was now approaching her eighteenth week and she had certainly plumped up in the last 6 weeks. He had decided to wait until the first trimester was behind them before he really set his plans in motion, although he had to admit to having helped her along during the first 3 months, but he had made sure to show some restraint. Lucy was now hovering around 172 lbs and looking almost every bit as chubby as she had done before she shed her weight, only now she looked considerably rounder as her pregnancy was really starting to show. Her round, cherub like cheeks and slight double chin were making a return visit, as well as her larger bust size of 36E. While it wasn't a great jump in those stats, Rob knew there were many more months to come, over which he was sure he'd see some leaps instead of jumps. Lucy was somewhat pleased by those developments, mainly due to the fact that she could put her old, larger bras to good use, but she had an inkling she'd be outgrowing them sooner than she'd want.

With both their hands on Lucy's rounding belly Rob felt slightly impressed with both himself and his highly desirable wife. He was impressed with the subtlety of his efforts to get Lucy to gain, he felt devious, naughty and very turned on at the knowledge that his unsuspecting wife was blowing up more than she expected as a result of his scheme. He was also rather impressed with how Lucy had taken to his efforts, with various sweet treats left around the house for her, his nudges for another helping, or even just his slightly less healthy cooking, she never questioned it. Rob surmised that the old Lucy, the one who never really worried about her figure or what she ate was flexing her muscles under Lucy's new, more health conscious personality. As he walked across the kitchen to put the large, now empty casserole dish in the sink he smiled and silently chuckled to himself. If his efforts had already had this effect so early on, what would it be like in another couple of months? Lucy's family had been so proud of her when she dropped her excess weight, all the rest of her family were relatively slim, so it always confused Rob as to why Lucy was so naturally prone to weight gain out of the lot of them, she was really the only one. The large breasts in particular had always made him scratch his head, he'd met several generations of Lucy's family, and they were all considerably less endowed in that department. Rob couldn't imagine what Lucy's family would say the next time they saw her.

Returning to the table, Rob sat down and looked at Lucy's plate, the contents of which had quickly begun to vanish. He had noticed that despite her protests and moans about her eating and increasing size, when food was placed in front of her, and when she did eventually cave, which she always did, she ate it up with no problems. As Lucy sat back in her chair with a deep sigh of relief she placed her hands on her tummy and rubbed them up and down with a moan that sounded ALMOST pleased. Pinching the ends of her small, burnt orange t shirt she attempted to pull it down over the exposed flesh of her abdomen, during her dinner it had slowly begun to slide up, showing more and more of her filling expanse to her slight displeasure. Internally, Lucy was having a bit of a hard time reconciling different parts of her mind on the subject of her pregnancy. Most of, if not all of her was loving being actually pregnant, knowing that she and Rob had created this little life growing inside of her, but she was having a few worries about the pregnancy's effects on her body. Despite Rob's frequent assurances that she was still desirable to him, she couldn't help feeling a pang of worry whenever she caught her reflection in the mirror. She couldn't ignore that she had gained weight, and that she was PERHAPS eating a little more than before she fell pregnant, but Rob's nigh constant friskiness around her was a great sign, although she was a little worried about becoming comfortable with being a bigger girl again. Sure, Rob was all over her now, but what about in another four months, or heck, even two? What about when she would be so big that she wouldn't even be able to get up from the sofa without help?

Lucy's heart rate picked up as these thought went though her mind, but there was still that faint voice in the back of her mind that told her to relax, she couldn't deny that when she had been heavier she did actually get some pleasure out of feeling full and heavy, the way her flesh would move and jiggle when Rob would thrust into her during sex or even during a naughty spank. With her hands pressed to her belly, rubbing it, she purred quietly and closed her eyes. When she opened them again she saw Rob's hands outstretched to her. She looked up at his smiling face.

"Come on, let's go sit on the sofa and relax a while, you look like you could use a nap", he winked. As he pulled her up he let Lucy walk ahead of him, admiring how her ass had filled out a little, how her light grey jogging bottoms looked tighter around her cheeks and how the soft flesh of her back seemed to bulge out under the pressure of the tightening waistband. Unable to resist he gave her a sharp spank that made her skip a few steps and giggle. When they reached the sofa in the living room Rob settled himself first, in a semi-lain position with his arms held open, "Come here, preggo, let me be your pillow", he said with a chuckle. Not saying a word Lucy took her cue and laid down backwards, leaning against him with her head resting on his toned chest, and Rob closed his arms around his softening wife, placing both hands on her full belly. He set to rubbing, poking, nipping and massaging her gut as he breathed deeply in Lucy's ear. The feel of her skin, growing bump and stuffed stomach made his aroused, his penis began growing under his trousers as his massage continued.

Feeling Rob's gradually erecting dick moving down the back of her chubby thigh, Lucy smiled and chuckled with her eyes closed, and with a slightly drowsy voice said, "I can feel that, you know. What's got into you?"

Rob kissed her ear, "Oh just the sight and feel of my pregnant angel, that's all", and with that one hand slid under her small shirt and starting climbing to her large, braless breasts.

Reacting quickly Lucy smacked his hand through the fabric of her shirt, "Uh-uh, I know what's got into you, so I'll tell you what's got into me: Too much damn pasta and cream. "Preggo" needs to sleep, so we'll play when I wake up, so-", Lucy put her hand up her shirt and grasped Rob's wrist and dragged it back down to her full belly, "-until then, you keep rubbing. Mmmmmmm..."

Rob smiled and obeyed, resuming his tender touching.

Through a long yawn, drifting off to sleep her last words were, "Mmmmmm... at this rate you're gonna make me so fah....", but her last word trailed off.

Knowing what that last special word would have been, Rob kissed Lucy gently on the cheek and smiled, "You have no idea, hun, no idea at all". After a gentle pat to her protruding bump he resumed his massage, fondling and groping Lucy's growing curves while she slept soundly and listening to the gurgles and groans her full tummy emitted as she digested her large, fatty meal.

Waking up a few hours later Lucy stretched on the sofa before futilely attempting to pull her t shirt back down over her even more exposed abdomen. Looking round she found herself alone in the living room, but could hear movement and some tapping and clattering from the kitchen. "Rob, what're you doing in there?" Then she sniffed the air and found it filled with pleasant, sweet aromas. Still feeling slightly full from dinner she stifled a small burp, then looked up so see Rob entering the living room holding a plate.

"Perfect timing, angel, I just finished these", he placed the plate on the apex of her exposed midsection, on which sat five large cookies. "Thought I'd do you a little dessert, I know how you like to finish a meal with something sweet. They're-"

"-Huge, Rob, they're huge, and there's five of them. I'm still kinda full from dindins", she sighed.

"Aaw, but I made them especially for you", he frowned. Rob had found one of the most effective, and of course devious, methods of getting Lucy to eat was through guilt trips, he knew Lucy couldn't resist his pouty frown. "I was going to say they're white chocolate and cranberry, but it's ok, you don't have to ea-"

"-Oooh, that does sound pretty good", Lucy interrupted again, glaring at the tasty treats and licking her lips, "I suppose I could manage maybe one or two, you did go to all the trouble after all." Rob smiled with glee as Lucy began eating his humble offering.

One or two actually turned into a rather heavy eight cookies, much to Rob's enjoyment once Lucy had down the first one, accompanied by a large glass of whole milk she found herself incapable of stopping. Peering down at herself she sighed, "Oh my god, why did I eat so many of them, I'm stuffed."

Rob's heart was racing and his dick was rock solid he was so turned on. He loved watching Lucy eat, especially if it was sweet, fattening foods, and at this point Lucy looked filled with them. "You did look to be enjoying them."

"Why the hell did you give me more? There were enough on the plate already", she moaned.

"I asked if you wanted a few more and you nodded and went "mhmm". I'm sorry, shame on me for misreading your signals", Rob said sarcastically.

Lucy looked at Rob with an air of slight confusion, "I... do not remem-burrp! Oooph... I do not remember that, actually I barely remember eating all of those cookies." Lucy turned red with embarrassment.

Rob knelt down next to the sofa, his pregnant wife's belly at eye level, he smiled and poked his index finger deep into the tight flesh, eliciting another loud burp from Lucy's lips, making her go even redder before she swatted his hand away. He smiled and chuckled, "Well trust me, they're in there alright."

"Ugh, I feel all fat and bloated again", Lucy said with a sorrowful pout. "So much for having a little fun when I wake up, sorry hun..."

Placing a loving hand on her exposed side he rubbed tenderly, "What for? What's stopping us?", he asked with a cocked eyebrow.

Lucy's eyes directed his attention to her engorged belly, "Umm, do I need to state the obvious?"

"Pfft, sorry baby, but you might let that stop you, but I'm sure as hell not gonna let it stop me", he said with a wide grin. Rob quickly stood up, took Lucy by the wrists, sat her up on the sofa, then pulled her to her feet, making her moan with a little laziness and discomfort before leading to the stairs where he proceeded to nudge her up one step at a time. Despite Lucy's protests Rob knew Lucy got off a little out of being made to do things, being pushed and poked a little, she put up resistance only to make him push harder, wetting her appetite more, but this time he wasn't all that sure that that was her plan. Regardless he was determined to change her mind. After a slothful climb up the stairs Rob continued nudging her to the bedroom, Lucy remained silent. He peeled her small t shirt up over her head and admired her body, there was a definite hunger in his eyes that Lucy recognised well. He unclasped her bra and dropped it to the ground before loosening and dropping her jogging bottoms, quickly followed by her tight, black pin-stripe thong. Lucy just stood there motionless watching Rob disrobe, once he was naked he approached his swelling wife, placing his hands behind her back he pulled her as close as he could, he belly pushed into his firm abs, his erect cocked brushed the underside of Lucy's belly as he gentle rubbed it up her bare skin. As Lucy's hands gripped his toned back they began kissing passionately, Rob's hands travelled down to her fleshy posterior, sinking his finger tips into it he smiled and gave it a sharp slap, making Lucy's whole body move.

Lucy broke their kiss and looked Rob in the eyes and rolled her own, "Fantastic, I'm officially jiggly again, thanks for reminding me of that."

Rob threw his head back and laughed, he sunk his fingers into her ass again and shook it in his hands,

"I love this ass, you know that."

"Well I guess someone's gotta, huh?"

Grabbing the back of Lucy's head he pulled her in for another deep kiss, then broke it, "Shut up and allow me to show you just HOW much I love this ass." Suddenly Rob gave Lucy a sharp push backwards making her fall flat on her back on their soft mattress. Her large breasts flopped to either side of her and her hair splayed out under her head from the sudden motion, then Rob grabbed her ankles as they hung over the side of the bad, turned her ninety degrees until her entire body was on the mattress, then he joined her on it. With his hands still firmly holding her ankles he lifted her legs high and leaned against their underside with his shoulders, then pressed forward until his cock was millimetres from her pussy.

Lucy looked at him, "I really don't think I'm going to be  veryoooooooooooooooooooooooh", with one final push Rob slid his cock into her pussy, but at the same time the pressure of his weight pressing her thighs onto her stuffed, preggo belly and abdomen created a sensation Lucy had never experienced before, and she found it strangely arousing. As Rob began thrusting and rocking his weight back and forth against Lucy's legs the feeling grew until she was moaning with pleasure and gripping and sheets of the bedspread.

With his hands gripping Lucy's calves Rob gently kissed her shapely, shaven legs, the sound of Rob's groin thrusting against Lucy created wet, slapping sound as Lucy's juices started flowing thick and fast around Rob's cock. Through pants and groans Rob strangely chuckled, making Lucy throw him a strange look. "Why *pant* are youuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu *pant* mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmlaughing?"

"Hehe, and you thought you wouldn't enjoy this", his thrusts picked up in pace.

"Ooooooooooooooooh *pant* Shut up, you, UH! *pant* smug bastard, *pant* and fuck me!"

Part 3

"Honey, I'm home!", Rob called out as he entered the house and closed the door. Within moments he heard the unmistakable sounds of scrabbling, interspersed with the occasional moan of strain and struggle. Following the source of the sound Rob walked into the living room, and as his head rounded the white, wooden door frame his eyes fell upon a rather flushed and flustered Lucy with her hands tightly gripping the edges of a throw blanket that now covered her body. The blanket usually laid over the back of the sofa, but it now instead laid over a rather red and guilt ridden faced Lucy. Rob had to compare the look to that of a young child whose parents had found them with their hands in the cookie jar after everyone had gone to bed, it was a total "bunny in the headlights" moment.

Lucy just stared at Rob, following his gaze she struggled to look down at herself, Rob's eyes were very clearly fixed on her hands tightly grasping the material of the blanket she had desperately thrown over herself when she heard the front door open. Of course her efforts were for naught as the edges of the outline of the flaps of her open trousers was visible through the throw . "... Y-you're home early...", she said with slight stammer.

"Umm, yeah, got away from the office a little earlier than usual", his eyes began switching between the large fabric covered lump and the look of panic on her face. Raising one eyebrow Rob slowly walked round to the side of the sofa and knelt down beside Lucy's laid out form. Gripping the blanket he started pulling it away from Lucy.

"Please, don't-", but it was too late, with a sudden tug the material slipped from her fists and flew over the far end of the sofa exposing her.

Rob just stared in amazement, he slowly placed a hand on top of her now uncovered belly, noting how much larger and tighter it appeared since this morning. Then he noted the open flaps of Lucy's trousers, the zipper was down and the edges of the material was separated by several inches of pale, soft flesh. Running his finger tips over the surface of her belly he traced circles on the stretched skin, while his eyes were now dead locked on Lucy's. Rob could barely hide his raging erection, but did his best, it helped that Lucy refused to look anywhere else but at his eyes at this moment. "What's all this then?", he asked with a pat and jiggle of her obviously packed belly, even paying particular attention to the accumulation of soft fat that had started over-hanging her panties and trouser waistbands.

Lucy swallowed hard, "Errr...", she couldn't think of a response, there were no words to explain away this rather compromising position Rob had found her in. She didn't want to admit it, but she'd got quite carried away, damn Rob and his great baking skills.

All Rob wanted to do right now was survey the damage his wife had done while he was at work, now at 25 weeks Lucy had sailed past "pleasantly plump" territory and was now entering the "well fed" stage, much to Rob's delight. Over the past month he had certainly noticed quite a few changes, Lucy's belly had really started to pop at this stage, proudly advertising her pregnancy for all to see, she had no chance of hiding it anymore even if she wanted to. And much in the same way her belly had popped, one could say her appetite had done the same, more and more frequently she had found herself, and of course BEEN found feasting on the many sweet treats Rob enjoyed making. While ordinarily Rob hated to be roused from his sleep, he did so love it when it was caused by Lucy's either exit or return to the bed in search of a late night snack. In spite of her best efforts to not awaken her husband, the shift of weight on the mattress as she got up from or back into bed was impossible to conceal.

At 196 lbs it seemed to Lucy that her body wasn't just trying to display her pregnancy, but also her larger appetite and the effects it was having on her figure. Her clothes had been getting gradually tighter, having even outgrown a number of her larger items, but she blamed no one but herself, it wasn't like Rob made her eat so much, she'd seen her parents and older sister a few weeks ago and they were surprised by her growth, to say the least. Her sister, Jo, wouldn't stop poking fun at her for her weight gain, and her mother wouldn't let it rest either, chastising her for letting herself go again, how all her hard work and exercise was for nothing if she was just going to let herself blimp up during the pregnancy. Despite being made extremely uncomfortable, once they'd left Lucy practically football tackled Rob in desperation to fuck, she didn't understand it, but the embarrassment and shame pointed at her from her family served as some sort of aphrodisiac. Rob had pounded her long and hard that night, and it seriously helped her work up an appetite, leading to a serious secret binge in the early hours of the morning while Rob slept. When she eventually returned to bed the sun was just starting to peek over the horizon, so she hurried as fast as her stuffed body could to get back into bed before Rob's morning alarm went off, although for some time now he had taken to setting it a good half hour earlier than he used to as he always seemed to wake up with a different kind of hunger to Lucy's. While she had on several occasions gone down for snacks in the middle of the night, this was the first time she had properly filled herself up, and as her return was shortly followed by a waking and rather horny Rob, she had developed a slight appreciation for sex on a full stomach, so she had made sure it wasn't the last.

Lucy was still speechless, her mouth was becoming dryer by the second, then Rob planted a gentle kiss on top of her belly before turning his head and pressing his ear to her gut, "Wow, sounds to me like someone's been busy", he said with a slight chuckle. Raising his head he looked at Lucy's abdomen, he loved the sight of the amount of flesh there was under Lucy nowadays, how her developing back fat flattened out under her weight when she was laid down, he lightly ran a finger over it and smiled, then turned to face Lucy. He leaned in and kissed her deeply, and a few seconds later broke away from her, licking his lips and sniffing her face, "Hmmm, I smell chocolate... brownies?" Looking at the ground he quickly slid his hand under the sofa and pulled out the baking tray, which until a few hours ago had been filled with large, deep, gooey chocolate brownies that Rob had baked late last night. He knew perfectly well they wouldn't survive the duration of his work day, but even he was surprised by the amount that now resided in Lucy's round belly. At almost two inches thick and about 5 or 6 inches squared, the tray had held a total of sixteen brownies, fourteen of which were now weighing Lucy down to the sofa. Raising his head he cocked an eyebrow with an almost smug smile and met with Lucy's eyes, her lower lip was beginning to quiver.

"I-I-I'm sorry, baby, I don't know what happened. I had a few of the brownies, sure,  but... but when I started eating them I just couldn't stop, I couldn't help myself. They were just so good I had to-"

"Shhhhhhhhhhh, it's ok", he calmed her with an understanding smile before leaning in again for another kiss, when he left her lips this time he looked down at Lucy's chest. Hooking a finger over the top of her small, stretched, black vest he pulled it down revealing an abundance of brownie crumbs down her abundant cleavage, and now sporting an impressive 36FF pair of tits, it was a lot of cleavage. He lowered his head an sucked all of the crumbs up like a vacuum from between her breasts then pulled a goofy smile successfully making Lucy laugh at the sight of her husband with a tonne of crumbs between his teeth. Then his smile faded back to seriousness, "Now, the way I see it, you haven't finished these brownies. You started them, so you're damn well going to finish them."

Lucy swallowed hard and shook her head as if to say she hadn't understood Rob's forceful words, "I'm sorry, what? You can't be serious, Rob."

"I certainly am serious, you're going to finish these brownies, now come on", rising to his feet he grabbed Lucy's wrists and pulled her up and helped her to stand and then directed her towards the kitchen.

Lucy shuffled through the kitchen doorway, with one hand on her lower back and the other grasping one of the open flaps of her trousers she saw Rob lean around her and place the mostly empty tray on the kitchen table, then took her by the hips and positioned her at the end of the table with the tray in front of her. Lucy looked over her shoulder at Rob, she was quite enjoying his forcefulness, but was a little confused as to his plan, "What're you doing?"

"Lucy, it's not what I'm doing, it's what YOU'RE doing that you should be concerned with. Don't move", Rob marched over to one of the kitchen cupboards and took out  large glass, then continued on to the fridge where his filled the glass to the brim with cold, full milk, then returned to Lucy and placed the glass in front of her. "Now, finish the damn brownies."

"Umm, Rob, hun, I'm stuffed, I've had enough-"

"NO, you haven't, you're going to finish those brownies and you're not going anywhere until you do."

Lucy was getting quite turned on and wet at the sound of the faint growl in his voice, and with a pout she looked over her should again at her husband, "But Rob..."

Rob approached and hissed into her eat, "EAT. THEM." His voice sounded so sharp Lucy would swear it could cut glass at the moment, "And don't forget your milk."

Doing as she was told she released her grip on her trousers, causing them to fall to the ground revealing her widening ass which seemed to be eating her hot pink ladies' boxers, and with a slight shake she picked up the glass of milk with one hand, while the other took one of the large brownies. She could feel her belly gurgling and bubbling as it processed its current load, unaware it would be receiving more of the rich, delicious treats. After a few mouthfuls of milk she placed the glass down and with her now free had she began rubbing her full tummy as she proceeded to take mouthful after mouthful of the large brownie.

Of course Rob was loving every second of this, he was forcing his pregnant and chubby wife to feed herself brownies despite having already consumed a great deal of them, he couldn't wait to witness the effects the brownies would have on her figure, filling her not just up, but also out. Standing behind Lucy he let his hands roam over her body, feeling her fleshy ass cheeks, sliding his hands between them playfully, he held her hips and waist nipping her here and there testing how soft she had become, then he let his hands go where he really wanted them to. Her body was becoming an even greater work of art than he already thought it was, he couldn't keep his hands off of Lucy's protruding belly, rubbing it this way and that, poking and rocking it. He then slid his hands north to Lucy's impressive bust, he began cupping and massaging her large tits while his cocked began pitching a serious tent in his suit trousers and started poking Lucy in the ass.

Letting loose a deep sigh Lucy placed the half empty glass down on the table again, she had finished one of the two brownies and half of her milk, rubbing her stuffed preggo belly she whined, "Roooooob... I don' think I can do this, I'm so stuffed, I'm gonna get fat...", looking down at her growing body she could tell she was already well on her way there.

Hearing Lucy mention even the possibility of getting fat pushed all the right buttons for Rob, he quickly started unbuttoning his shirt, slipping off his shoes and kicking them aside, undoing his trousers and dropping them to the floor, then removing  his socks. Once he was stood in only his underwear he wrapped an arm around Lucy's side pressing himself against her back, "You've been bad and now you're being punished, you ate all those brownies in one sitting and now you're going to finish them, do you hear me?"

"Yes, sir", she responded in a low tone. So dutifully Lucy raised the brownie to her lips and began cramming it into her mouth and washing every few mouthfuls down with her milk. Once the brownie had vanished she placed a hand on her taut belly and moaned while she rested her weight on the kitchen table, but she had been so focussed on her eating that she hadn't noticed that Rob had actually stealthily removed her underwear and was now in the process of lifting her tight vest over her tits. "Ooooooooooooooooooooooooh... You wanna fuck NOW?", she whined at him.

"Hells yeah, and I know damn well you do too", at this point he couldn't get Lucy's clothes off her fast enough, he was already lifting the back of her vest over her shoulders, forcing her to throw her arms out so he could finish the job. Once her vest was off and her large breasts flopped free he took one of Lucy's wrists in each hand and places them on the table in front of her, then he gripped her hips and shuffled her backwards a little, he placed the palm of one hand flush on her back and gently pushed her down to the table so that her upper torso was resting on the stable surface while her round belly bulged and hung free below her. Her hot nipples pressed against the cold surface of the table sent electricity down her spine, making her shudder with joy. Finally he edged her chubby thighs apart allowing his easy access to her now rather wet sex, then Rob gripped her hips and slowly bent over along Lucy's back and planted a deep, long kiss on her slightly sweaty back, all the while Lucy waited silently, as if bracing herself for impact. The sweet sensation of Rob's lips against her warm back was a little relaxing, she exhaled, at which point Rob suddenly thrust his cock forward into his waiting wife.

Lucy gasped and moaned from the sudden rush of pleasure as Rob entered her, with her fists and eyes clenched shut she took a deep breath and held it as best she could as she tried to concentrate on what was happening to her body. It was all so much, she was heavily pregnant, with emphasis on the heavily, stuffed with sweet, gooey, fatty brownies and her caring husband currently had her bent over the kitchen table giving her a royal fucking, all the while her full, round belly hung down below her, practically swaying back and forth with her body in time with Rob's gentle yet vigorous thrusts. She could hear the sounds of meat slapping together as the tops of Rob's thighs connected with the undersides of her own. She could feel Rob's hands exploring her body as he worked, slipping his fingers between creases and sliding them over her generous curves. "Mmmmmmmmmmm! Oooooooooooooooh *pant*, Oh yes, baby! That's it! *pant* Keep going! Fuck your pregnant honey! *pant* Say something, talk to meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeooooooooooooooooooooooooo!" She began rocking back and forth in rhythm with Rob, occasionally gyrating or shaking her hips.

Sex with Lucy had always been fun, incredible as well, but since she got pregnant their sex was on another level, he had always loved how vocal she was during sex, whether it was moans, squeaks, or occasional cries of passion, but what he really loved to hear was talk, and he knew Lucy loved it too. However Lucy's desire for words during sex often fluctuated, sometimes she would almost beg Rob to dribble humiliating filth in her ear while they screwed, and other times she would even go as far as to shush or tell him to be quiet. Clearly today Lucy was in the mood for the former, and who was Rob to deny his horny, knocked up wife what she craved, he indulged every other craving she had, if she wanted words she was damn well going to get words. "Oh you're definitely pregnant, babe, there's no hiding it now", he told her.

"Mhmm, SO pregnant, mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm", Lucy responded biting her lower lip, she felt Rob's hand slide down to the sides of her bulging belly.

"You're getting huge-"

"Uh-huh, SO big!", Lucy moaned.

"Oh yeah, but this-", Rob's hands gripped her tight bump, "- This. Isn't. All. Pregnancy."

Lucy felt a little confused, "Waddayou mean?", she panted.

"Ha, what do I mean? I mean, you've been a little pig these last coupl'a months, really been puttin' it away. And right now? Right now you're packed full with fatty brownies", Rob said as he lightly squeezed the sides of Lucy's tummy.

Now Lucy felt really confused, their dirty talk had never gone down this route before, although the most  confusing thing was that it was working, she was enjoying it, but she really didn't know how to feel about that fact.

"You've really been packing on the beef since you got pregnant, and today you just couldn't stop eating, could you? Couldn't stop stuffing your face, I can tell. Do you wanna know how I can tell?", Rob asked with a sly smile.

Lucy hesitated to react to Rob's question, she was actually a little afraid to ask, "... How? ... How can you -unnnnnnnng- tell?" she couldn't believe how turned on she was right now, she was practically gushing she was so horny.

"Simple: This", he gently shook her belly from side to side indicatively, "It's a lot bigger than it was when I left for work this morning. I mean I know you're getting big, but I've never seen you THIS big."

Why am I getting so turned on by this?! He's saying I'm getting fat, calling me a pig and talking about how much I'm eating and growing! I should be pissed off, but instead all I want is for him to fuck me even more! Without even noticing, Lucy's pace of rocking back against Rob's thrusts increased, driving his dick further into her soaked pussy. Then without even realising, "Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmore...". Her eyes shot open in shock, she couldn't believe what had just come from her lips. Then she flinched and squeaked, she heard what sounded like the crack of a whip as her right ass cheek began searing with pain, "Oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo..."

"You feel that? I sure do, that's your big ass, it's seriously grown a few inches since you've been pregnant, probably all the sitting around on it you do while you eat, and even your waist has vanished, baby."

"Yes! Oooooooooooooooommmmmmmmmmmmmm... I'm getting fat!", Lucy cried out with her eyes closed as she began pinching her own nipples. "Hit me again!"

Rob obliged happily, making Lucy moan and groan even louder. "You certainly are getting fat, you're rounding out all over the place, you've gained almost fifty pounds over the last 6 months. You're only a few away from two hundred, and you're only going to get bigger... and heavier", Rob told her as he slapped her ass again and watched it jiggle.

"Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm... I'm gonna be fucking huuuuuuuuuuuge! Are you still *pant* Are you still gonna fuck me?" A large part of Lucy's mind was in total shock at how she was responding, even encouraging what Rob was saying, but she couldn't deny how incredibly horny it was all making her. "Are you still -mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmgonna fuck me like this? Even when I'm huge, round and fat in a few months?"

"Oh honey, you know I can't keep my hands off you now, but I don't think I'll have a choice by then, I think the only way to keep you from stuffing your belly will be to keep fucking the hell out of you. But I think your appetite for sex by that point will be just as insatiable as your appetite for food. You'll probably want to eat while we screw."

"Oh god! I'mgonnacomesoonnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn! Keep going!", Lucy was a mess of sweat, moans and cries, her backwards thrusts onto Rob's dick seemed almost uncontrollable, as if she was possessed, each sudden action of both her own and Rob's caused various parts of her body to jiggle and shake. She craned her head up and attempted to arch her spine, pushing her belly further out, further down, every muscle in her body felt on the verge of snapping like an elastic band pulled far too tight, it just needed to stretch a little more. Her right hand fell under the table to her round belly, feeling its weight as it hung loose and free, at gravity's mercy.

Thrusting like an animal in heat, Rob couldn't believe his ears, Lucy was actually getting off and about to come after being told what a chubby piggy she has become and will BECOME. It was like a dream come true, he didn't think Lucy would go for what he was going to say, but he took a gamble and it seemed like he'd hit the jackpot. He just wondered if this would be a one-timer or if it could become something more beyond this one hot, steamy fuck. Driving the thought from his mind he refocused on the task at hand, determined to push Lucy all the way to a seriously sticky orgasm. Sinking his hands into the soft flesh of her disappearing waist he had to smile at the feeling, "You're already starting to balloon, baby, I saw your pants when I came in today, they were wide open, even the zipper was all the way down. Your belly got too big for them, didn't it? You ate until your pants stopped fitting, I bet you didn't even have to unzip them yourself, I bet your fat, preggy belly did it all for you, didn't it?"

"Yes! Ohgodyes! Ihadto *pant* unbuttonthem! Thenthezipper *pant* itjust-itjust... Ohgooooooooooooooooodyes!!" Lucy banged her fist on the table in desperation while her other hand continued to feel her generous curves.

"It just shot down all by itself, didn't it? With that button undone the zipper just couldn't take it, huh? You ate all those brownies until your stuffed, round belly outgrew your pants, and I bet they won't be the last either, you're gonna keep gaining and fattening up until you have no more clothes to wear. You used to be such a tubby little thing, didn't you?"

"Uh-huhnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnng, IwasSOtubby *pant*"

"Yes, you were, you looked pregnant before even getting pregnant, and you so liked to eat, with that round belly that used to sit on the waistbands of your pants, and then you lost so much. You got smaller and tighter, your family were so happy, then they saw you a couple of weeks ago and couldn't believe it was really you. Jo just couldn't stop poking your belly, could she, sticking her finger into your fat sides and chubby arms, all the while you had to sit there and just take it, and then your mom weighed in, telling you that you'd let yourself go again, that you were using your pregnancy as an excuse to eat, and she was right, wasn't she?"

"Nnnnnnnnnnnno! It'snotlikethat!", Lucy cried out through her moans.

"Oh but I think it is, that's what happened today, isn't it? You ate and ate until you were full and you just kept eating, just like when you were a heavy girl, you ate until your belly was full, round and heavy, and you hated the fact that you loved it really!"

"Yessssssssssss!! Itfeltsogooooooooooooooooooooooooooooood! Yes! Yes! Oh god! Oh god I'mcoming!!" Lucy screamed through her orgasm, her right hand gripped the edge of the table tightly while her right arm wrapped around her belly as best it could and squeezed. Feeling her knees goes weak she tried to shift her weight to rest on the table for support as Rob's hands firmly gripped her hips and held her up as he pressed his dick as far into her as he could one last time before he relaxed his efforts and slid out of her.

After a few minutes of gasps, sighs and moans, Rob once again bent over pressing himself against Lucy and planted another long kiss against her now rather wet and sweaty back, before pulling on her gently, edging her away from the table. He struggled to take her weight, but slowly edged both onto the cool tiled kitchen floor, the his hot skin making contact with the cold tiles made him shudder, but within seconds the tiles had warmed up enough for him to feel comfortable to lay down. He gently shifted Lucy so that she was laying on top of him, her head on his chest with her eyes closed, a sweet, content smile adorned her face as she quietly slimmed into a light post-orgasm snooze. He wrapped his arms around her and held her tight, looking down at her face he smiled at his napping angel as he began removing damp strands of hair from her face that were glued down by her sweat. With a similarly content smile on his own face, he laid his own head back on the hard kitchen floor, closed his eyes and wondered of what was to come after this.

This is the best story I've read this year, and most of last!!

Thanks so much, that's really nice of you to say so, I had a lot of fun writing this story, I think it's the third series I've written, all my stories as pregnancy weight gain/stuffing orientated and I always felt there was something of a lack of stories with such content, so I was quite happy when my stories started going down well with readers on DA and FF, and now on here :)

If anyone has any ideas as to what could pop up in future installments I always enjoy reading peoples' contributions.

Thanks so much, that's really nice of you to say so, I had a lot of fun writing this story, I think it's the third series I've written, all my stories as pregnancy weight gain/stuffing orientated and I always felt there was something of a lack of stories with such content, so I was quite happy when my stories started going down well with readers on DA and FF, and now on here :)

If anyone has any ideas as to what could pop up in future installments I always enjoy reading peoples' contributions.

Well, it would be interesting to see how the rest of her life is doing around all this. Plus after this chapter, I would have to imagine she would have to really stop and think about what she's been doing and, probably embracing it, but I'd like to actually be shown that.

But enough of that silly character stuff--I'm sure you wouldn't mention her eating while being fucked here without actually showing that, right?

Well, it would be interesting to see how the rest of her life is doing around all this. Plus after this chapter, I would have to imagine she would have to really stop and think about what she's been doing and, probably embracing it, but I'd like to actually be shown that.

But enough of that silly character stuff--I'm sure you wouldn't mention her eating while being fucked here without actually showing that, right?

You're indeed thinking in the correct direction for the next chapter, which I finished a few nights ago and will post soon. Chapter  I plan on revolving around her relationship with the rest of her family and the changes she's undergone with Rob's encouragement are affecting them.

You're indeed thinking in the correct direction for the next chapter, which I finished a few nights ago and will post soon. Chapter  I plan on revolving around her relationship with the rest of her family and the changes she's undergone with Rob's encouragement are affecting them.

That's good to hear. Love me some spank material, but I don't see why we can't have that AND a good story, you know? :D

That's good to hear. Love me some spank material, but I don't see why we can't have that AND a good story, you know? :D

Well you know, I try and aim for a decent balance when it comes to my stories, I like a good tale I can actually enjoy reading, and especially so if it revolves around my favourite fetish/es.

Glad so many people are enjoying the story so far, thanks for the kind words ;)

Well here's part 4, enjoy.

Part 4

"Mmmmm, oh god, so good... Mmm, there... any left, hun?", Lucy asked with the slightest of hesitation, which much to her delight went undetected by Rob, her doting husband.

"What? You serious, Lucy? Haven't you had enough already?", Rob enquired as his eyes raced over his round, hungry wife. With her hands pressed to the taut, bulging surface of her round, pregnant belly Rob couldn't believe neither his eyes nor his ears, the shirt and sweat pants she was wearing had seemed to grow more and more inadequate as Lucy's meal went on, and it really had gone on, it seemed like she just couldn't fit enough into herself these days, and today was no exception.

Over the past month it was like Lucy was on some sort of feeding frenzy, determined to eat her fill and then some at almost every opportunity, and while Rob had loved every minute of it, indulging his pregnant wife's every whim and hunger he couldn't help scratching his head over it all. Looking at Lucy now there was no denying that the past month's eatathon had taken its toll on her figure, it was as if every part of her had grown, her arms and thighs were rounder and softer, any muscular definition they once had was hidden under a soft layer of fat now, as were her cheekbone and jawline. Her face had developed an adorable roundness, almost like that of an infant, complete with chubby cheeks and an unmissable double chin, but above all her breasts and belly had made the biggest progress. Resting comfortably on top of her great dome sat a large, perky pair of 36I tits, while still remaining tight and round they had seriously begun to part ways on her belly, when seated her great belly would rise up as it was propped up on her thighs and the twins would instantly drift further apart as Lucy's gestational girth would come between them. They strained against every bra she owned, either by peeking around or under the cups, or just by threatening to cascade over the tops and into plain view, but on this day they were pressing their way out of a very tight white tank top. There was a definite fold in the material as it had gently edged its way under her breasts and on all sides it was clearly stretched beyond its original size, both Lucy and Rob knew that after today the shirt would never again spring back to its stretchy, form-fitting size again. The only way it would continue to "fit" Lucy is if she remained at her current size or, of course, grew and stretched it out even more. Similar observations could be made of Lucy's sweat pants, the elastic waistband had lost almost all grip on her figure a few weeks ago, succumbing to the effects of Lucy's binges and ever increasing waistline, and now she relied on the rather redundant pull string, although in all honesty the pants were so darn tight there would never be any need to tighten them again.

Over the sweatpants waistband rested Lucy's great gut, now heavy with food, fat and foetus and it still had a few months worth of growing to do, looking at Lucy's current size Rob could only wonder how big she will be by the end of her pregnancy. Her belly bulged out to the sides and reached almost to her knees, it was round and soft to the touch, slight stretch marks had begun littering her flanks, but both Rob and Lucy had strived to limit their damage with frequent and liberal applications of coco butter. Rob couldn't believe the transformation Lucy had undergone this past month, not just physically, but mentally as well, it was as if she was in tune with his every fetish and desire and what blew his mind most of all was that Lucy was enjoying it.

"Rob? Earth to Rob? Is there any left?", Lucy asked impatiently as she sat back in her chair, her hands roaming over the exposed expanse of her stuffed belly.

Clearly Rob had drifted off for a moment as he took in the sight of his stunning wife, he couldn't believe her size and appetite, and she still wanted more, but looking at her now he could swear he could see something beyond Lucy's pregnant glow, there was a slight gleam of sweat adorning her brow, and every few breaths seemed almost laboured. Standing up from his chair he walked round to Lucy's side of the kitchen table, placed  hand on her large middle and looked into her eyes, "Honey, are you sure you want more? You look pretty damn full to me, and you feel it too", he added as his fingers pressed lightly into Lucy's strained skin.

Lucy's right hand shot behind Rob's head and pulled him in for a deep, long kiss as her left hand crept along her belly onto Rob's hand, then she broke the kiss and whispered in his ear, "Maybe that's how I like it." She gave the faintest of knowing smiles.

Rob's mouth suddenly went quite dry as his pants grew even tighter than they had been throughout Lucy's feasting, he'd never heard Lucy say anything like that before and part of him didn't believe he'd heard it now.

Lucy's left hand was now rubbing Rob's along the surface of her stuffed belly, pressing in here and there as she let out a slight purr.

Rob finally broke his silence after the pause that seemed to last hours, "W-w-what?"

"Heh, you heard, maybe I like this feeling, maybe I've grown to like the feeling of being all tight, and full and heavy...", then Lucy lowered her voice to a sensual tone, "... And stuffed. Now are you gonna be a good boy and feed me the rest of that casserole, or am I gonna have to do it myself?", Lucy asked with almost lustful eyes and that damn, cute knowing smile again.

Almost tripping over himself Rob got to his feet a raced over to the stove to fetch the large casserole dish, which he brought over and placed on the table. Upon returning to the table he found Lucy adjusting herself, she'd folded her top the rest of the way up her belly (not that it had far to go of course) and was placing her engorged breasts down on the folds, leaving her entire gut bare, and with her shirt held firmly in place she glided her hands from the top to the bottom over belly with a satisfied sigh then looked up at Rob. With the large metal serving spoon in hand Rob looked at Lucy again and paused, unsure if he should continue.

"Go on now, you know what to *urp* do", Lucy instructed as she stifled a small burp. She saw Rob swallow hard as he plunged the spoon into the dish and brought it out with a heaping serving of the rich, deep brown beef and bacon casserole before placing it in Lucy's dish. As spoonful after heaping spoonful was placed in Lucy's dish she herself swallowed hard, she couldn't ignore how tight and full she already felt, she was hot and was sure there was a light sprinkling of sweat on her brow, but she ignored it and smiled up at Rob as she finished serving, then she looked at her dish and her eyes went wide for an iota of a second in surprise.

After setting the casserole dish on the table Rob lowered himself to his knees next to Lucy's bulging form and placed a hand on her exposed abdomen just waiting for Lucy to continue her gorge, then he looked up at Lucy expectantly. "Well...?", he said with a leading tone as his gaze shifted to Lucy's very full dish.

"Heh, well what? I said feed me," she picked Rob's hand up off her belly and placed the spoon in it, "so feed me", she insisted with a grin as she placed her own hands on her round middle and began rubbing.

With a shake in his hand Rob drew the spoon closer to Lucy's dish, he couldn't believe he was about to start feeding his heavily pregnant, chubby and considerably full wife even more food, and she was telling him to. It was a dream come true, it felt so unreal, what if he was still asleep and this was some sort of vivid wet dream he was having. Once again he swallowed hard and took a leap of faith as he plunged the spoon into the food, removed a hefty mouthful and brought it to Lucy's waiting mouth.

As Lucy saw the heaping spoonful approaching her she definitely felt an air of apprehension, she already felt so stuffed but she knew Rob was loving every second of it, and she was a woman of her word, so with a deep breath she wrapped her soft lips around the spoon in front of her and sucked it clean and chewed. After chewing she hummed with pleasure as she swallowed and felt the heavy mouthful travel down into her belly, and then she saw Rob's hand present her with another large mouthful, which she dutifully gobbled up like its predecessor. She found it tough, but not impossible, she couldn't understand how she was able to keep eating despite being already so full, and then she felt Rob's free hand on her warm skin, he was rubbing and feeling her as he fed her, pressing on her belly and sides as he fed loaded spoonful after loaded spoonful into her. She felt enormous, she looked it too, and then remembered Rob's "secret" love of her body's changes and how he had encouraged them, and as the next spoonful approached she ate it up with even more emphasis and decided to play even more into her husband's fantasy.

"Mmmmm, SO good honey, but you've gotta stop feeding me like this", Lucy said with an almost exhausted sigh as she looked down at her great dome, "You're gonna make me so fat if you don't. I mean look at this", she looked down and gave her full belly a light slap causing her whole torso to wobble gently , and then ate another mouthful, "You've had me eat almost this entire, rich, fatty casserole to myself", she paused and looked at Rob who seemed frozen in place by her words, unable to move, even his arm remained frozen in mid-air after Lucy had accepted the last mouthful off the spoon. Taking the initiative Lucy wrapped her hand around Rob's wrist and returned it to her dish where she made him scoop up another huge spoonful and guided it back to her mouth before opening wide and taking it in. Through a mouthful of the calorie-rich casserole she huffed, "And you're STILL feeding it to me. You're gonna make me finish it, aren't you? And it's just going to make me bigger and rounder, I just know it. If I didn't know any better, baby, I'd swear you were TRYING to fatten me up, but that'd be crazy... Wouldn't it?" Lucy gave a faint, cheeky smile as she looked at Rob's shocked and speechless expression, then she continued. Looking down she started poking her belly and pinching her sides as she gave a frown, "But thinking about it now, I suppose it's not so crazy, I mean you have been giving me A LOT to eat recently, you always insist on cooking for me, and all the baking you do? The cookies, the cakes, and the brownies? Oh my god, last month when you made me finish off all that huge brownie while you fucked me from behind? You wouldn't let me stop eating until I'd stuffed myself, did you? You couldn't keep your hands off me, I remember, but you know what?" Lucy paused, lowered her voice and whispered on one side of her hand as if concealing a secret message from onlookers, "I kinda liked it", and she winked.

Rob was in a daze, his heart was racing, his mouth was dry and he had a cold sweat on the likes of which he'd never felt before, was this all happening? He couldn't decide if it was a dream or a nightmare, his secret was out and his round, pregnant wife was practically rubbing it in his face. It felt too good to be true, as if this was come crazy calm before the savage storm, was Lucy about to blow up? Fall into some deep pit of rage at the realization that he'd been secretly fattening her up for several months? Then once again he felt Lucy's touch on his other wrist as she guided his hand to her belly and began tracing it along the surface, then pushing it into the soft flesh of her side.

"You feel that? That's all your cooking, that's all your cakes and cookies and brownies, look what they've done to me. Look what YOU'VE done to me, you've knocked me up and now you're fattening me up, aren't you?" Her breathing was becoming ragged and her speech was a little strained, but she soldiered on and snatched the spoon from Rob's grasp and began feeding herself as her other hand rubbed Rob's over her rounding middle and chubby sides. Lucy looked at Rob's still shocked expression as she continued to eat and she rolled her eyes, then placing the spoon down she turned to Rob and placed a finger under his chin to focus his attention, "Rob, honey, do you want me to finish this casserole?", she asked with a rather authoritative tone.

Rob nodded, "Ye-yes", he coughed and cleared his throat then tried again, "Yes."

"Then TELL me to finish it, honey, like you did with the brownies a month ago", she smiled.

Suddenly Rob felt as if his spirit was drifting back into his body, as if he'd been completely absent from it since Lucy had started talking about being fattened up, his cool sweat subsided and he reached for the spoon, then leaning closer to Lucy he looked her in the eyes and told her, "You're gonna finish every bit of this casserole, got it? Even if you want to or not."

Lucy felt the power slip from her grasp like sand falling through her fingers, Rob's tone was strong and certain and she had to obey, then her eyes flashed back to the bowl of food and felt another pang of regret when she realised just how much more food she still had to consume. Being as full as she already was and adding to that another rather large serving of casserole she couldn't imagine how she might feel by the end, but as she saw the heaping spoonful rise from the bowl she barely hesitated to open her mouth and accept it.

As Rob began spoon feeding Lucy he couldn't ignore the fact that she was struggling, and he equally couldn't deny the sadistic pleasure he got from it, but after all her talk of eating and being fattened up it was clear that this was what she wanted, and it was sure as hell what she was going to get. After several more spoonfuls he noticed her slightly more laboured breathing and perspiration, he leaned in and placed a tender kiss on her bulging cheek as she chewed, "What's wrong, honey? You've gone awful quiet suddenly. Enjoying your food, huh?", he enquired as he forced another spoonful between her soft lips as his free hand palpated her bulging middle, "Yeah, looks like you've been doing a lot of that recently. How're you feeling?"

Lucy flashed Rob a faint smile and glimmer in her eyes as she chewed and swallowed before taking a strained breath, "Fat and fit to burst after all this. *Burp* Oooph, I'm really getting full here."

"Aaw, well I'm not surprised, you have been making a bit of a pig of yourself this past month", he said in a faux patronising tone as he rubbed her belly.

"Heh, well I'm not the only one who's been making a pig of me", Lucy said before inhaling another huge mouthful off the spoon, then she chewed and swallowed and threw her head back, "Fuck I'm gonna burst if I eat anymore!"

"Not before you finish this bowl you won't, there isn't much left", he insisted as he presented her with another heaping load which she almost angrily swiped off the spoon.

With bulging cheeks and both hands pressed to her bulging belly she looked to Rob, "You want to know the truth, Rob? This past month, all the eating and the gaining, has been on my terms", she said with a sly grin.

Rob paused and raised an eyebrow, "Whadda you mean?"

Lucy chuckled, "I wanted to see just how well I had you figured out, that whole scene with the brownies last month showed me a side of you I hadn't seen before, told me a lot about a certain fetish you've kept hidden from me all this time. I mean I always kinda suspected, I always knew you preferred slightly chubbier girls, but I wanted to see if you'd actively been trying to fatten me up since I got pregnant, and now I know you have. This past month I've been making you fatten me up, giving you every excuse to feed me, a hint here, a nuance there and within minutes you'd be offering some tasty treat up to me, you really couldn't resist", Lucy let out a smug little laugh.

Once again Rob was frozen, he'd been figured out to a degree he hadn't expected, Lucy had been herding him all month, baiting him into indulging his secret fetish for weeks and he'd fallen for it hook, line, and sinker. The cold sweats were back, as was the dry-mouth. "B-but..."

Lucy interjected with another chuckle, "Did you honestly think I hadn't noticed? Have you SEEN how much I've grown this past month? Because I sure as hell have, you can't miss it, Rob, I'm huge now. You know, I'm not even wearing any panties right now because I've barely got any that fit me anymore. If my chubby thighs don't tear the leg openings, my ghetto booty splits the seat, or hell, even my wide hips and fat waist snap the elastic. I'm not complaining, I love my body, and I love that you do too, but I guess... I guess  I didn't expect the gain to be so sudden, and let me tell you: there has been a serious gain. I mean, I know the aim was to fatten me up, I get that now, but was THIS-", she reached for his wrist and pressed his open hand into her belly, "- really what you wanted? Urrh", she sighed as she snatched the spoon from Rob's hand and scooped up one of the last huge mouthfuls of the casserole and stuffed it into her mouth quickly followed by another. "Look at this, Rob, can you believe it? I'm heavily pregnant, I'm stuffed to the gills and I feel like I'm about to split open I've eaten so much, but I still want to finish this food. Do you see what this past month has turned me into? And it's my own fault because I've been making you feed me and fatten me up, I knew I should've stopped it sooner but I just wanted to see how far you'd go, to see if you'd actually say anything", she shovelled another spoonful in, "But oh no, we both kept quiet, you kept feeding me and I kept eating and growing. I'm hungry almost all the time and I'm horny even more, but do you know what I've really come to enjoy this past month?"

Rob remained silent as the grave as he shook his slowly, then he saw Lucy's and drawing closer to him and grabbing the top of his shirt as she pulled him in to a long, deep, sensual kiss.

Breaking the kiss, Lucy looked Rob square in the eyes as both their foreheads pressed against one another, "I've really come to love you fucking me when I'm stuffed and feel ready to pop, I never thought sex on a full stomach could feel so damn good."

Shooting forward mere inches Rob locked lips with Lucy again, unable to resist himself after what he had just heard, all was silent safe for the electrical hum of the giant fridge and Lucy and Rob's passionate lip smacks, accompanied by the occasional hiss of air as they both breathed in and out through the noses. Rob's right hand began to creep carefully across the smooth skin of Lucy's back until it reached her right flank and pressed into the flesh of her waist, his finger rhythmically pressing into her one after the other gently as if playing a piano, getting faster and faster. His left hand, with an almost serpent like motion, slid between the soft skin of her thigh tops and the underside of her rather weighted belly, with his palm and finger tips pressed flat against Lucy's belly he could hardly believe the pressure being put on his forearm. As his hand pressed on there was an undeniable heat, both from the flesh-on-flesh contact of Lucy's prodigious middle sitting on her chubby thighs, and also emanating from her dampening nethers.

With her eyes closed Lucy could not see the tiny smile that had crept across Rob's lips as his hands had come to rest on her, but within seconds she couldn't miss the building pressure his arms were putting around her as he slowly pressed his arms together as best he could. "Mmmm... What're you doing?", she asked in a low voice as she slowly broke their kiss.

"Heh, just having a looksee, I'd definitely say you're about to burst", he replied as he applied a tiny amount more pressure around her.

A brief liquidy gurgle and bubbling could be heard from the great dome, Lucy felt it travel up her abdomen and escape her lips with a high burp, causing her to blush and drop her eyes to her gut with a slightly embarrassed look, "See what you did? *Burp*, Urgh, you're actually squeezing the gas out of my belly to make room for more food, aren't you?", Lucy said with an accusatory tone.

Rob giggled, "That's nuts, I don't think that's even possible, besides, I don't think you could fit anything else in there even if you wanted to. I think the safest idea at this point would be to take you upstairs to lay down", he suggested as he pressed his right cheek to the exposed surface of Lucy's middle.

Lucy jumped in to cut him off, "Ha, nice try, stud, you're gonna have to wait because unfortunately for you I do want to and I'm not going anywhere until this casserole is finished." With Rob's pressure finally off her belly Lucy reached for the for with a new burst of determination to finish her meal, but as her hand extended towards the bowl Rob's left hand wrapped around her wrist softly.

With a serious look Rob looked into Lucy's eyes, "Seriously, Lucy, you don't have to finish it, you're big enough already, you're enormous, I've never seen you this big. You've almost eaten the entire thing, what difference is four more mouthfuls gonna make?"

"Exactly, that's my point, what's four more mouthfuls if I can manage them?", Lucy responded as she wiggled her wrist to slip from Rob's grasp before diving into what remained of her meal and putting a spoonful between her lips. "See? It's only three mouthfuls now", she said through a mouthful of casserole as she pressed her free hand to her belly, breathed deeply and rubbed as she extended her spoon again.

As Rob looked at Lucy he slowly shook his head, "You're nuts..."

"Mmmmm... Maybe, but you are in large part responsible for this, especially your nuts, hehehe - ooooph", clasping her free hand to her belly Lucy settled its sudden jostling motion, clearly chuckling had caused more movement of the rounded and stuffed mass than she had expected, but as her hand shovelled in another large load of the casserole she smiled contently and resumed rubbing. "Almost done", she said through her rich mouthful and laboured breath.

With a deep swallow Rob hands grabbed the legs of the chair and turned his pregnant beauty to face him properly before taking the spoon from her hand and picking up the bowl. "You rub and I'll feed", he said in a strong tone as he raised another spoonful.

"Heh, I'll try, but I just can't reach enough of this belly to do it properly", Lucy responded with a sultry look before parting her lips.

"In that case just eat, babe", Rob smiled as he removed the empty spoon from Lisa lips and went for the last in the bowl, "Last one, it's a biggy, so open wide".

Lucy's eyes went wide as the largest spoonful yet approached, but doing as her loving husband said she opened her mouth as wide as she could to take it in. Her cheeks bulged as she chewed her way through the mouthful and even gave the slightest of winces as she swallowed, but after doing so she leaned back in her chair and sighed as her hands began feverishly rubbing her gut. As Rob stood to take her bowl and spoon to the counter Lucy's head lolled back and her eyes closed, "Oh god, I can't believe I did it, I ate it all".

"You certainly did", Rob responded with a proud tone of voice.

Lost in her own little world it seemed like the world melted away around her as her hands caressed her taut, packed belly, a smile rose to her lips as she felt a flutter from within as the life inside her nudged and kicked. Over the months Lucy found it funny how in-tune the little life she and Rob had created was with her feelings, reacting to various emotional and physical states, especially arousal, and right now Lucy was very aroused. Hearing an unusual thump on the kitchen table her eyes shot open to see a bottle of chocolate milk. Shifting her gaze she met with Rob's smiling face.

"A little something to properly finish you off, to wash all that casserole down and kind of a dessert too,  I know how you love to finish a meal with something sweet", he said as his hands roamed Lucy's vast middle.

"Rob, honey... That wasn't just a meal, that was like 5 meals in one, do you really think I can manage any of that?", Lucy asked with as deep a breath as she could muster.

"Hehe, you're gonna manage all of it, angel, and besides, you started this, you were the one who wanted to get totally stuffed, I'm just holding you to your word. Now go on."

Ignoring the gurgle of protest that emitted from her bulging belly Lucy swallowed hard, took a deep breath and leaned towards the table for the bottle, but as she did a very distinct snap and tearing sound came from her side, which caused Lucy to very suddenly feel a cold sweat. Turning back both she and Rob stared at several recently hidden inches spilling from the torn side seam of Lucy's yoga pants.

With a playful pinch of Lucy's newly uncovered adipose Rob laughed, "I guess you're just too much woman for these pants now, huh?", he said with a sly grin.

Lucy just speechlessly stared, she couldn't believe she'd actually torn a pair of pants, yoga pants, no less. Her mind raced, remembering similar instances when she'd popped a button here or there, but never anything to this degree, she'd grown so large that she had not only snapped the elastic but torn through the stretchy cotton too. Rob's pinching and patting at the soft pudge bulging from her side made it all the more real, the effects both she and Rob had had on her body were astounding, the weeks of eating until she could barely move were clearly evident on her frame, and while Rob fondled her softening flesh like a piece of meat she felt a cold sweat developing on her upper body while a roaring fire raged between her legs. Lucy thought of her earlier woes over her expanding body and rising weight and the wheels she had set in motion a month ago, coaxing Rob to feed her at every turn and even over-indulging  by herself. She felt conflicted, and much like the sweet and fatty treats she had frequently feasted on over the months she had developed a serious sweet tooth for Rob's formerly hidden fetish. With a hard gulp Lucy realised how much she had grown to enjoy Rob's fattening kinks and how unsure she was that she could even stop if she wanted to, everything just tasted so much better now that she was pregnant and she just couldn't get enough.

"Come on, Luce, almost done, just one last hurdle", Rob said as he snapped his porky, pregnant wife out of her reverie while his hands roamed over her round dome of a belly.

Turning her attention from her newly escaped pudge to the bottle of chocolate milk Lucy couldn't believe she was actually reaching for it, she felt fit to burst, but o so horny. After finishing the casserole, which was easily the largest amount she had ever consumed in a single meal, she thought she was done and could relax, even though stuffing herself in this instance had been her idea and she had pushed herself all the way to the last forkful it still felt like a monster of a task, but the more she ate the fuller she felt, and knowing how much Rob was enjoying the show it was as if the fuller she felt and more she wanted. So it was that she found herself twisting the cap off the milk bottle, the very familiar snap of the plastic seal was quickly followed by another churn from her tightly packed bump. Peering down at it she rubbed a loving hand over her smooth skin, then she looked to Rob's smiling face, the fire in his eyes was practically contagious as Lucy raised the bottle to her lips and tipped it. As the cold liquid hit her tongue she immediately started to gulp it down, Lucy moaned gently as she felt the cold, creamy liquid travel down her throat and into her belly, it was a soothing sensation, but the more she gulped the more of it went to her belly. The first few swallows went down easy, but soon she started feeling its presence inside her already stuffed baby bump, filling up space she no longer had, but with a moan and a slight wince she continued to drink. Still gulping she looked to Rob, shooting her free hand out she took one of his wrists and placed his hand on the taut surface of her gut and moved it back and forth, and round and round letting out a relieved moan as she did. As she drank it down Lucy could swear she felt herself swelling even more, seriously pushing herself to a size she'd never imagined reaching, her wonderment was even more reinforced by the sound of more stitches popping as her belly rounded out slightly more with her thick, liquid dessert.

Getting the message Rob diligently placed both palms on Lucy's enormous gut and began massaging her, her gentle moans were a clear indication that it made drinking the milk easier. "I can feel you growing right in front of me, your belly's expanding, you're doing so well, you're almost done. You're absolutely huge, I  can't believe how big we've made you", he whispered to Lucy as she chugged, "I think you're gonna get a lot bigger too before you give birth". Rob smiled as Lucy pleasurably moaned at the sound of his words, whether she meant it as if she intended to get bigger or just agreeing with him that she would he didn't know, however he did know she would get a lot bigger regardless. Her appetite and eating habits would take care of that alone, if the past few months were any indication of what the next few would be like he felt it was a sure bet that Lucy's voluptuous figure would be tearing out of a few more items of clothing in no time, and he truly  couldn't wait. A few more laboured moans from Lucy made him look up to her face, she looked strained and struggling, so placing a hand to the bottom of the bottle he tipped it a little more and chuckled as he felt it was practically empty. "Last few drops, angel, and that's it."

As the last few drops of chocolate milk dripped from the bottle and down Lucy's throat she groaned with exhaustion as she dropped the bottle to the floor, rolling her head back she burped long and with her hands tightly clasped to her belly. "Oh god, Rob, the pressure! My belly... It feels like it's about to pop! I'm so fucking full it hurts! I've never felt like this before... Fuck! What've we done to me?", she ended with a vulnerable pout. Swiftly taking one of Rob's hands she pressed it to the taut surface of her middle and started rapidly rubbing it in circles, but with each rotation she glided his hand further down, away from her luscious breasts, over her belly button, over the arc and further down.

Before he knew it Rob's fingertips were making contact with Lucy's sweats, looking at her face she was biting down on her lower lip whilst sweating and moaning, then Lucy's grasp forced his fingers under the limp and loose waistband of her pants.

Due to the lack of Lucy's ability to bend she took Rob's elbow and pushed his hand into her pants, "I'm so fucking big, Rob, I've never been this huge. I feel like I'm about to explode... But I'm so fucking horny, so wet I can't take it. I need to cum, Rob, help me, get me off, PLEASE!", Lucy moaned as she pushed Rob's fingers past her short, neat pubic hair to her hot, moist slit.

Rob grinned as his fingertips became covered in Lucy's slick juices, unable to resist teasing her began slowly stroking her insides and pumping his hand against her pussy with two fingers inside her. "You are feeling pretty ready, angel, your pussy's hot, wet and swollen, I know you're fit to burst, but I can't let you just yet", watching Lucy's head and eyes roll back he slowly retracted his fingers from her slit and his hand from her pants, then he smeared Lucy's own juices on her tight, bulging bump.

"Wha... But-but-but... Rawwwwwwwwwb", Lucy whined verging on tears.

"Not. Yet. I wanna weigh you first, check out the damage all this food's done", Rob said with a playful pat to Lucy's giant orb.

"Urgh, I don't think I can even get up, forget going upstairs, I feel so fucking heavy and the baby's kicking up a storm in here", Lucy said in a helpless tone as she rubbed the side of her dome.

Rob smiled and raised a cheeky eyebrow, "Hehe, don't worry, I'll help you, now come on", Rob reached over and took both of Lucy's hands in his own, "Ready?"

Lucy looked up at him and gave a strained nod and she grasped Rob's hands, "On three", she said as she looked at Rob. At Rob's count of each number Lucy rocked her heavy body back and forth twice, gearing up for the third and final rock when she would be heaved up from her seated position. On her third rock Lucy was suddenly dragged up by Rob's might, the sudden shift of her weight caused Lucy to moan loud and long as her stuffed belly succumbed to the effects of gravity. "Oh gawd, Rob! Shit! Support my belly! SUPPORT MY BELLY!", Lucy cried out as her knees struggled to support her increased weight. Stumbling as her stuffed gut pulled her forward Lucy frantically wrapped her arms around Rob neck and leaned against him as he wrapped one arm around her back while his other shot under her bump and lifted its weight slightly.

"It's ok, I've got you, you're pretty heavy but I've got you", Rub chuckled as Lucy got her feet back under herself and straightened up as best she could.

Looking out the tops of her eyes Lucy gave Rob a cold stare, "And whose fault is it I'm so damn heavy, huh?"

"Umm... We've been over this, we're both to blame...", Rob trailed off hoping his defence would hold up after their previous conversation.

"I wanted to stop after the casserole, the chocolate milk was your idea, remember?", Lucy said as she playfully thumped Rob's chest.

Giving a sly smile Rob lowered his face to Lucy's ear as the hand under Lucy's belly slithered south into her pants where he next slid his index and middle fingers into Lucy's slick pussy, "I hear you complaining, but that's not what I'm feeling", he whispered in her ear as he moved his fingers back and forth slowly.

Lisa's eyes closed as her head began to roll with pleasure before she felt her knees suddenly go weak again, then her eyes shot open wide, "Stoptoomuch! Not while I'm standing and carrying all this around", she barked as Rob's hand quickly retracted from her slick nethers. "Please, baby, just get me upstairs", she pleaded.

"Sorry, I couldn't resist, you can hardly blame me though", he chuckled.

Lucy gave him a firm look again, "Maybe not, but you'll have to hold off until we're upstairs, feeling ready to burst AND fall through the floor 's making me feel a little unsteady on my feet."

"Ok, I get it, no more naughty touching for now, let's get you upstairs", Rob said as he guided Lucy to the foot of the stairs where they both gave an exacerbated look.

With a tired sigh Lucy looked up the stairs, "This is gonna be fun, huh?", she joked as her gaze shifted to her round middle. "I'll go first and you stay behind me for support, not enough space for both of us on the stairs, especially with me at this size", Lucy said looking over her abundant curves. Gritting her teeth and taking a deep breath she released her grip on Rob's neck and leaned back as best she could with her hands pressed to the small of her back, "Oh  god that's SO heavy, jesus, did I really eat that much, Rob?"

With a sweet smile Rob answered, "Uh-huh, but maybe I persuaded you to eat more than you wanted." Placing his hands on Lucy's flanks he kissed her neck gently from behind, "You ready?"

"Yeah, let's get me upstairs, I gotta see this in the mirror *uurp*, 'scuse me."

Lucy's climb up the stairs was a long and slow process, considerably longer than on an average day, and even longer than after her usual binges. In the early hours of the morning after Lucy's usual self-stuffings she was always careful not to rush her way up the stairs, knowing full well her not considerable weight did tend to rouse some complaints from the stairs, to which she would frequently respond with shushes in hopes of silencing their creaking agony, but today had set an all new record for her in the time take to get upstairs. In fact now that she thought about it, as she looked down at her enormous bump she realised she had to have broken quite a few personal records. This was easily the most she had ever stuffed herself with, she'd never torn a pair of sweats just from being too big before either, feeling Rob's strong hands pressed to her back she looked down at her incredible bulge and felt a worrying sense of pride in today's achievements, it felt alien to be proud of getting fat, and yet there it was as plainly obvious this past month's gain.

Finally arriving at the top of the stairs Lucy felt the increased sheen of sweat on her brow had grown, he was slightly out of breath and still a little weak in the knees from carrying her increased weight up the stairs, but before she had time to pause and rest a moment Rob eagerly nudged her towards the bathroom. After turning on the bathroom's lights both Lucy and Rob entered in silence, only for the silence t be broken by Lucy's gasp as she saw her reflection. Immediately her hands began roaming over her exposed skin, turning from one angle to another to catch glimpses over herself she was in a state of shock and awe. "Oh. My. God... I'm... I'm... Enormous. I'm fucking huge! I mean I feel enormous, forget big as a house, I feel like a mansion, but... But I had no idea I was this big", Lucy said with a shocked expression before she saw Rob's hands snake around her sides from the back and press himself against her, his hard cock sinking gently into the flesh of Lucy's ass through his pants.

With his hands pressed her Lucy's soft sides he kissed the back of her neck as his fingertips began dancing and tracing over her smooth skin, "I think you look incredible, and the damp patch on the front of your pants tells me you do too", he said with a smile as he playfully nibbled one of her ears. Turning his head he looked down to one of the bathroom's corners and spotted the scales, "Fancy seeing some more of the damage we've done?", he teased as his right hand slipped into Lucy's pants and ran it over her warm pubic mound.

Feeling her breath get caught Lucy cleared her throat as Rob directed her gaze to the scales, "I want to, but... I'm a little nervous, y'know?", she said as she looked back to their entwined reflection.

Kissing her again on the neck he let her go and walked over to pull the scales away from the wall, "Of course I do, babe, but I know you're also curious-", he walked back to Lucy and slipped a hand into her top and fiddled with one of her erect nipples,  "- and horny as hell", he chortled.

"Mmmm", Lucy bit her lower lip as she felt Rob's fingers play with her engorged breasts, "I suppose the sooner we weigh me-"

"-The sooner I can take you to bed", Rob said finishing off her sentence before leaning in for a kiss. After their kiss Rob looked Lucy in the eyes, "Now, how much were you last time you weighed yourself?"

Looking away and turning an adorable shade of red Lucy hesitated to answer, "Well... I think I was... 219 pounds yesterday morning."

Rob raised a curious eyebrow, "What do you mean you think?"

"I could barely see the scales over my belly, I had to turn to the side but even that was tough, but I'm pretty sure it said 219."

Rob's smile grew, "Woah, that's about 23 pounds in less than a month", he said as he lightly nipped at Lucy's side, "You HAVE been hungry, huh?"

"Mhmm... Kinda, and maybe a li'l greedy too, I suppose." As if in agreement Lucy's belly gave out a loud gurgle as it tackled Lucy's huge meal, looking down she smiled, "I guess we should see what I weigh now." With a deep breath she paced forward and mounted the scales, wincing slightly as they gave out a loud creak, followed by and even louder one, "DID I JUST BREAK THE SCALES?!", she cried out causing Rob to burst  out laughing.

Stooping low to check the scales read out Rib rubbed Lucy's ass comfortingly, "Relax, you didn't break 'em." As the scales' digital readout calculated Lucy's weight and arrived at its final result Rob's eyes bulged from the sockets, "Umm, honey... I think that casserole was considerably bigger than I thought.."

"Why? How much do I weigh? Tell me!", Lucy said in an almost desperate tone.

"You're up to 227", Rob said with a grin as his hand resumed rubbing Lucy's plump butt cheeks.

"Holy... No wonder I feel so fucking heavy, that's 8 extra pounds", she said looking down at herself and pressing her hands to her back. "Ooph, I need to get off my feet before I topple over, take me to bed, Rob, I'm so ready", Lucy moaned as she took Robs hand and rubbed it over her belly with a cheeky glint in her eye.

Rising to his feet Rob followed Lucy's lead and swept his hand over her belly before breaking away from hers, sliding it over her middle went further south, sliding over the under-curve of Lucy's bump and into her once elasticated sweats. As  he did this he advanced on Lucy and pushed back to lean on the bathroom counter when he slipped his fingers into her hot slit and began teasing her insides. "Mmmm, you are ready, aren't you?", he whispered into Lucy's ear as she leaned her head against his chest as she felt his fingers inside her. After removing his fingers from her wet pussy he pulled her away from the counter and lead her into the bedroom.

As Lucy stood beside the bed and looked at Rob she pouted, "Can you help me out of my clothes? They're all tight and sticky from all that fatty food you crammed into me and I'm too tight and bloated to get them off myself", she said in a helpless tone as she began circling her fingers around one of her erect nipples in her top while her other hand rubbed her soft side.

Taking a pair of scissors out of the drawer of the nightstand Rob approached Lucy and knelt down on the side of the tear in her pants and nipped at the soft flesh bulging out, "My, my, you really do need helping out of these clothes, your body's literally trying to burst out of them, isn't it? I can't believe you've torn your sweats, you're so fucking plump now", he said as he firmly patted Lucy's round ass through the tightly stretched cotton. As Rob began snipping at the material down from the tear he smiled and rubbed his cheek against her silky soft skin, "You've been so greedy this past month, and not just this month, you've been getting chubbier and chubbier since we found out you were pregnant", Rob teased as more and more of Lucy's pale flesh was revealed.

Lucy blushed at the sound of Rob's words, "I know, I can't believe I've let myself go so much, I've packed on almost 80 pounds already and I'm only 30 weeks in? What's my family going to say when they see me? It's been a few weeks since I last saw them, oh god they're gonna freak, aren't they?", Lucy mused before giving her now bare ass cheek a firm slap and let her flesh wobble.

Placing a tender kiss on the Lucy's red handprint he smiled, "Yup, they're in for a shock alright, I bet they never thought you'd get this big, especially after you lost all that weight", he said as he started pulling the other leg of Lucy's sweats down to reveal her entire naked lower half. With her round, pale thighs stroking each other Lucy stood there with a slight beam of pride, and as Rob ran his fingers through the thin layer of Lucy's dark pubic hair, gently drawing her finger nails across the skin beneath he chortled, "All that hard work gone to waste, you really did settle into being fattened up so easily, baby, this body was always destined to be soft, round and chubby, you know that", Rob said as he rose and nipped the ends of Lucy's tight top preparing to pull it up and over her head.

"Well being with you of course it was, I never stood a chance of staying thin. Even when I hit 148 I know you were scheming, coming up with some way to tempt me back to my chubby, hungry ways, you bastard." Lucy closed her eyes as she raised her arms up and Rob slid her shirt up her torso and over her head causing her large, engorged breasts to fall back onto her enormous dome and wobble like jello only to be swiftly covered by a cascade of almost auburn coloured locks as Lucy's head re-emerged from her tight shirt with a pop. "So tell me, mister, what do you think of your fat, pregnant wife, huh? Are you happy with yourself now that you've turned me into a huge, hungry, horny mess all the time? I've been fed and fattened to high fucking heaven, I think it's about time I added fucked to that list too, don't you?", Lucy teased as she nibbled on her lower lip and her hand naughtily explored her expanding form.

Playfully poking Lucy's flush bellybutton Rob smiled, "Looks to me like I did that pretty well some months ago?" Keeping his finger to Lucy's bellybutton he walked forward pressing it deeper into her belly.

"Ooph, Rob, I'm too full to have you do that", Lucy moaned as she took a step back away from Rob, which only made Rob advance and poke his finger to Lucy's bellybutton again causing Lucy to step back again, "Ooph, Rob, whadid I just say?", Lucy whined as she stepped back again. Seeing Rob's grin grow she anticipated another advance on his part, and as he did Lucy followed suit and retreated another step only to have her progress halted by the backs of her legs connecting with the bed. Not expecting to reach the bed Lucy lost her balance and fell backwards onto the soft mattress and screwed up duvet causing her entire body to shake and bob while her hair splayed out under her head as it hit the bed. Through hazy eyes Lucy looked up at her disrobing husband, her gaze tracking his clothes as they join the pile of her own on the floor, his pants falling to the ground to reveal his erect cock while one hand plays with her stiff nipples and the other tries its hardest to reach under her belly to her moist lips, "Mmmm... That was a dirty trick..."

"Dirty tricks for dirty girls, baby, you know that", Rob joked as he closed in on the bed and his prostrate wife, and gripping her ankles he slid her closer to the edge of the bed and spread her legs, eyeing up her moist looking pussy he smiled again, "Hmm, you're looking about ready, I guess it's time for the taste test, huh?", he said as he lowered his mouth to her waiting slit.

Lucy gripped the sheets tightly as she gasped, the sensation of Rob's tongue finally getting started after what felt like hours since he stopped stuffing her felt incredible, gasps soon turned into guttural moans and then choked off squeals. "Ohgod! You've made me so fucking *mmmm* fatnheavy I can't-I can't... Ohfuck! I-Icantevenmove!" Trying to crane her head up to see over her mountainous middle she found the pressure on her stuffed belly was too much, as her head hit the bed again she got a very sudden jolt from Rob's oral stimulation, with a rather voiced gasp her left hand shot to her mouth, biting down on the side of her index finger her body quivered and quaked as her muscles tensed in an attempt to arch her back. "ROB! Rob, stop, I'm-I'm ready! I'm so fucking ready! Ohgod! Fuck me, Rob! Come fuck your fat, pregnant wife!", Lucy moaned as she attempted to roll onto her side after feeling Rob leave the space between her chubby thighs.

Rob hurriedly took his place on the bed behind Lucy, pressing his naked body against Lucy's steaming own, he felt his rock hard cock squashed against Lucy's pillowy ass as he bit her upper shoulder causing her to moan low and loud again. Then Rob reached down and slid one hand under the thigh of Lucy's that wasn't pressed to the bedsheet, he struggled to get a grip as it was quite slick with Lucy's juices, but once his hand was stable he pulled and lifted it up and as close to Lucy's side as he could, stretching her wide causing Lucy to whine and breath heavily under the pressure.

"Oh gawd, Rob! Fuckitalmost hurts! But it's so good! You've made me so big, fed me so damn much it's getting harder and harder to fuck!", Lucy groaned as she felt her thighs and soaking pussy being spread by Rob's might, just aching for him to enter her. Feeling Rob take a tight grasp of hair at the back of her head she squeaked, which soon turned onto a yelp as she felt Rob finally thrust into her. "TalktomeRob! Tell me -mmmm- tell me what's-oh! What's gonna happen to me after today! Tellme-ooph-ohgod- tellmehowbig-mmmm- you'regonnamakeme!"

The wet sound of his and Lucy's flesh smacking together and Lucy's words only made Rob thrust harder and faster, he loved to hear Lucy moan and squeak as they fucked. "I think *pant* after today that you're officially *pant* on the big-girl-bandwagon. You're eating so much now and growing all the time, there's no denying it now, you love to eat, don't you? You love me watching you eat, teasing you and *pant* playing with you while you do, but most of all I think you love me feeding you, stuffing your round belly and making you and our baby bigger." Rob smiled through every word he poured into Lucy's ears knowing it was all true and that Lucy was had lost the battle of controlling her weight and appetite, she was his chubby, preggo plumper from now on and Lucy knew it too. As Lucy's moans and groans grew ever louder Rob just thrust even harder and continued dribbling his devious poison into her ear, "You're already so big, but you're not nearly done growing, are you? You're gonna be huge by the end, you want to be huge, don't you, baby?"

Through her pre-orgasmic whines Lucy answered, "Uh-huh, I wantyou *ooooh!* I wantyou... tomakemebigger! Youhavetofeedmemore!", Lucy said as she rocked her round, heavy body back against Rob's thrusts.

Releasing his tight grasp on Lucy's hair he reached over towards to the other side of the bed for something, "I will feed you more, I'll fatten you up even more, we'll do it together, you'll be my hungry, pregnant piglet, always ready to eat." Bringing his hand back to the consummating couple he placed it over Lucy's open mouth, "Here, eat!", he said with an especially powerful thrust as he crammed a large handful of decadent chocolates past Lucy's lips, "I'm gonna feed you while we fuck after today, that way you'll be growing before, during and after sex!"

Rob's sudden chocolate onslaught came as a total surprise to Lucy, coupled with his words it was truly more than she could take, she had been building towards her orgasm for over a minute now, but Rob's stealthy chocattack was the straw that broke the camel's back. Every muscle in her body tensed as her throbbing pussy felt like it was exploding inside her, she shook and panted like a woman possessed as she moaned loud enough to make Rob slightly wince. Her entire body quaked and shook as every fibre succumbed to the effects of her incredible climax, even during which Rob continued to thrust into her determined to prolong it. Her mind and body were racing, unable to contain the waves of her orgasm and it just wouldn't end, Rob's continuous thrusting just kept pushing it and pushing it, it was almost too much to bare as she felt every iota of energy trickle from her sweaty body, "Sto-stop, Rob, I *pant* I can't take *pant* anymore... Oh my god... That was... That was incredible... I don't know *pant* if I've ever cum that hard... before", Lucy said in an exhausted, almost slurred voice as every nerve in her body felt like lightning even after Rob's movement ceased.

With a minor shift of his pelvis Rob slid his slick cock out of Lucy, then he pressed himself as close to her back as he could and held her tight while kissing her lovingly on the shoulders and neck, "You were incredible, imagine what it'll be like in a month or so when you're even bigger, huh?", he said before reaching over and pulling the large, plush duvet over their spooning forms like some large clam shell.

In a rather drowsy tone Lucy chuckled, "Hehe, as long as you don't expect me to move too much, it was pretty hard this time around, I don't know what it'll be like when I'm even bigger and heavier", she said with a gentle smile with her eyes closed as she felt Rob's fingers weave themselves between her own resting on Lucy's very large, and very warm belly.

"Mmmm, careful, you might get me going again with talk like that", Rob joked as he rubbed their entwined hands over Lucy's sweaty yet soft skin.

The only sound Rob heard was the mildest of moans from Lucy as she breathed long and loud almost with a hiss as she drifted off into her post-orgasm and feeding coma, under their fingertips he felt the gentle kicks and nudges from within Lucy's warm womb, and with a smile and pulling Lucy closer he closed his eyes and did the same and joined her in sleep.