Plump Princess

Guest idk112233

I am a huge PP fan and have been for years.

While I agree that she projects an appealing personality - intelligent, somewhat sophisticated, sociable - we have to be careful about conflating image with reality. I was surprised, for instance, when she said she suffers from depression. I wouldn't have inferred that from all those confident, upbeat posts/videos over the years. Unless we're friends with her, we don't really know what she's like day in and day out.

Anyhow, there is something disingenuous about pretending that we follow her because of her great personality, LOL. Let's face it, her body is the main draw! I remember when she first appeared, loving her shape but feeling there was something not quite spot-on about her for me. Turns out I just wanted her bigger...around 2009, she really started filling out, and from about 2009-2015 she would rank as one of the most stunning women I have ever seen. Later PP isn't quite as hot to me personally. Not sure exactly why, and obviously that's just my opinion.

Very well said extra,all women are very touchy emotionally, you never what you're going to get from day to day or even hour to hour, it's all those hermoans they got in their jeans or something ?

They ain't like normal people ( ie, men ), they're irrational and often require attention like an open wound needs a doctor.

They have the key to the box no so to speak and they know this and most use it to their highest advantage to overpower their man mentally since they rarely can overpower a man physically.

Think about it they are in control and get their way most of the time !

If she can physically kick your (__*__), like she's a black belt or something, just check your pelotas at the door and jump in front of a train or something because you're freaking toast !

I'd like to take a month of my life and transform into a woman to really see what's life  is like as a female, I'm not talking some super hot model famous type, just say an average looking 40 y.o. chick with an average type body, perhaps even kinda fat like nearing 200 lbs, preferably with some big titties

I'm sure I could go to most any bar and wearing some revealing outfit like hot pants and a tube type top and being flirtatious never buy a drink or a meal.women have the the power, don't forget that !

I broke this into two posts, sometimes things screw up and you lose content.

I was married for 17 years and never cheated, I'm not saying no way in hell would I have done so, I just never did.

I recall one incident , this must have been somewhere around 2002-3. I got tickets for a Rolling. Stones concert, even cheap seats were ridicurously expensive, I got the cheap seats, my buddy Craig worked security as a sideline from his main job, he was able to get me and my now 1st ex-wife moved up to really primo, probably $500 seats ?, Like no more than ,100' from Mick and the boys.the Stones are my favorite band of all time, ,my 2nd time seeing them, but never this close !

Seemingly out of nowhere this very attractive gal becomes seated to my left, wife is on my right.

This broad is horny and drunk or high on whatever ? She's like all over me and holding my arm and basically just saying take me !

It's of course very loud being a rock concert and all, I tell her I can't, my wife is 2 seats over, at this point I have to whisper this into her ear so we can hear each other, then she says stuff like...

Don't you like me ? Under different circumstances she'd have been a classic one nighter, preferably after the Stones close the show !

I'm totally innocent and certainly not going to pick up a broad in that situation. Wifey is like 4'11", maybe 110 ?, But very possessive and would fight even though she has training or skills

My security friend saw all this and removed her, but it spoiled the rest of the show as wifey was in pissed off mode, when I did nothing wrong ! This incident did make me feel good, but it was a drunk/ drugged chick high on LSD, ectasy or something, if single no doubt that I would have banged her, after Mick & the boys gave their final encore, of course !, That overrules some drunk slut !

It's pretty crazy really !

If I picked up some slut in a bar and went home and slept with her, then her husband comes in and is enraged, he should kill her, not me ! I wouldn't trespass onto another man's domain knowingly, the problem is your wife/GF, dude...just gimme three steps...

Her growth has been mesmerizing to say the least. Sneaking snacks might be her best video, watching her turn away from the camera and lift herself up a bit only to drop down abruptly making her whole house shake and her ass quake. Girl can really eat but i hope to see her over 500 one day. She is tall and has the frame for it.