Plump Princess

Guest idk112233

Guest idk112233

Plump princess use to be my favorite model, now a days not so much. For some reason I found her much much hotter a few years back (when she was at college). I just don't find herself as attractive now, (not to hate on her, she's still one of my favorites!) Anyone else feel the same way?

Unless Plump Princess has crossed you in some egregious way and said nasty things about you to others, I really don't see the point in posting something so negative in public. Maybe keep a topic like this between you and your friends?

Why shouldn't this be a place to discuss openly and honestly. Surely if the discussion is kept respectful (as the OP has) then why not discuss...

So long as it's not a slagging match and maintains an element of constructive criticism. I imagine a model; any model can learn from that?

To add a reply to the OP. I feel the same my friend. She's beautiful, no doubt about it. And to meet her, or she her in public would weaken the knees...

But as with anyone I'm sure, you grow out of the 'cute' stage. And that is what I believe has happened. Her look has matured to that of a woman. A more refined and enamored look is all.

Also for me, the period of WL took a little shine off...

Plump Princess, if you happen to read this. Please know that I/we are not disgruntled fans and love everything you have done and continue to do. Your an angel!

Hunter.

Er, I think Plump Princess is more or less the same as ever.  When you say she grew out of the "cute" stage, I think you're trying to say the novelty of her wore off for you.  Even if she has grown out of this supposed "cute stage," well I'm sure you've since grown out of it too.  Why bring it up?

There're only two directions this topic could go.  You could lament the degradation of a person's physical beauty, which is very rude indeed.  Or discuss how, for personal reasons, your preferences haves changed, in which case leave Plump Princess out of it.

As long as it's kept respectful, I see no harm in discussing changing of preferences over time. I think it happens to everyone that we have someone we admire and like, but then something along the way happens. We either grow, or we see something new we like, and that person/model we adore no longer excites us in the same way that it used to. Sometimes also the model's look changes, and that's okay, and some people may not be okay with that change, and that's okay too. Just don't feel like you are entitled to answers that may be personal to the model, or are beyond your means of control.

What I don't think is okay is literally criticizing personal choices models make. Yes, it's understood in this community that most people would like to see models gain weight and that to lose weight means you lose some form of popularity. However, that being said, It does step over a line when you literally start hurling insults like "________ looks so bad now that they've lost weight." Or things like what you'd see in the Cherries thread before it got taken down to where it sounds like each person making the comment is entitled to decide if and how she gains weight or is entitled to know WHY she lost weight. This would especially happen among people who weren't paying customers. =/ Seriously, a model only shows you a glimpse of her life, and more often than not, it's a life that is fabricated to fit a fantasy based on the wants of the consumer base they are appealing to.

Anyways, I digress. Let's not dissolve a conversation that has genuine potential to be a decent conversation about changing preferences into something reminiscent of a topic that belongs in the Abyss.

I think she is and always has been, and probably will always be one of the most deeply desirable bbw models in the world. I look at her less now however only because she has removed most preview images from her non member website (and although have been a member in the past other models offer better  preview sections to entice me in!) and also I got frustrated at fantasizing over such an incredibly sensual and attractive woman knowing I will never meet her. Plump princess if you are reading this, you are amazing, we adore you and love what you do and what you have done to improve the quality and standard of beuaty in the bbw webmodel scene. 

I "followed" Plump Princess since her days in a message board (was it livejournal?) where people had to be "stamped" to post. I'm not sure of the name. I always admired her because she showed that bigger girls could dress very fashionably and with great style. She always seemed genuine and fun. I also liked that she was active in the forum and interacting frequently. I regret that (unless I'm missing something) her posts are now limited to promoting her monthly updates.

I "followed" Plump Princess since her days in a message board (was it livejournal?) where people had to be "stamped" to post. I'm not sure of the name. I always admired her because she showed that bigger girls could dress very fashionably and with great style. She always seemed genuine and fun. I also liked that she was active in the forum and interacting frequently. I regret that (unless I'm missing something) her posts are now limited to promoting her monthly updates.

I think you mean Livejournal.

Wow, utterly useless thread. If it had been more generic with eventually the personal feeling for PP at the end, it could have worked.

But it seems misplaced here, and the fact OP's now black and not hotlinkable plays in that favour...

Guest ryderp

This is goddamn horrible. And it should not be transfigured into some 'meta' discussion about 'changes in preferences'. That's not what he said. He said; "I don't think Plumpprincess is hot anymore. Whose with me?" That is not a whimsical yet useless self reflection on the changes of someone's preferences over time, this is a specific attack against a specific model. Nothing more, nor less. Sometimes, if it walks like a duck, and quacks like a duck, it's a fucking duck. Sometimes, just as there are intelligent, wonderful, generous, sensitive people out there, you will find stupid, insensitive, and hateful folks as well. Truly. No joke.

It is not easy for a big girl to even consider herself sexy in this world, let alone own her sensuality as Plumpprincess has done for years. Out there, it is almost laughable for someone her size to be a sex symbol. That's not her fault, nor ours, but we live in a society where 'sexiness' is very narrowly defined. We here know that this is not the case, that sexiness is a broad concept, and every adult should be able to feel sexy and be considered sexy. And that's why this place is special, and why if here, you see something you don't like, you keep it to your goddamn self, because there is enough negativity coming at these girls as it is out there. These girls who share with you, for free, at a rate of time they deem reasonable, photos and videos of their bodies for your gratification, should be able to do so without members of the peanut gallery offering their unwanted negativity.

It's the total lack of gratitude that gets to me, and the total impersonalisation of it all; it's like he's discussing how he doesn't like the new Ford Territory or something, not a human being.

I suddenly feel very old.

She is a beautiful human being and I agree there isn't much benefit in arguing if she has become more or less physically attractive. To be more productive we could talk about if her website is as enticing as it used to be, and as a long time fan of hers I would say no. Correct me if I missed it, but I think she brushed off the question about cheating on weigh ins by holding pets in that whole thread that was closed. I don't care if she gains or loses, but her ruining a fantasy she's been working on for years was obviously a mistake due to poor camera work and not watching the video closely before posting it to the site.

I can't think of any website that keeps it going forever though without an obvious decline in interest, so the fact that PP is still as popular as she is should be a compliment to not just her looks but her acting abilities and professionalism. Even if it is still a bit weird to call fat chat a profession.

I think she is incredibly important to the bbw community. There is a massive void in the ideas department in the model scene. So many sets from so many models are all exactly the same. She brings so many new ideas and new thinking to her sets that eventually filter through to the rest of the bbw models.

I hope she’s around for a long time to come.

Guest Mandible

Yeah, she used to be much more...I suppose, friendly and optimistic back in the day. Bubbly, fun loving, confident, and generally seemed like a more fulfilled human being. Perhaps this is due to her fans not enjoying her content, perhaps it was the whole weight loss thing, perhaps it was something in her personal life...I honestly couldn't say.

But for me...she's lost that spark that made her special. She had a uniqueness to her, and allure that drew me in and made me want to watch. She seems to have lost that...and it makes me sad, but it isn't something that I can demand or request for. It simply is part of who she is. I definitely still think she's a beautiful woman, and I envy the people she has in her life to some degree for having such a wonderful person in their midst...but I don't desire her the way I used to.

If I had to guess, and this may come off as rude, so I apologize if it does, it seems to me that something happened in her life, a hardship that she faced and it changed her. Personal tragedy, hardship, or whatever else it might have been, she seems more like GainingGoddess is now...in some way changed for an experience that occurred.

Regardless of what happened, I'd still enjoy a conversation with her, maybe fifteen minutes of a chat with hot chocolate at some coffee shop...but I don't think I'll ever look at her in the same way as I did before.

Hell, maybe it is me who has changed. Whatever the case, for me, she's lost that sparkle and spark which made her interesting and unique to me.

Best wishes Princess, and I hope your life is full of joy and happiness.

I just can agree with Mandible. I remember when Plump Princess for me was a women of my dreams. Now I just can't look at her in this way. She is pretty and... that's all.

But I guess there is also my fault, because my seight for life have changed. Some years ago I was a person trying to be like other people - hanging out to the clubs, listening pop music etc.

Now I'm more individual, listening more metal, hard rock and I prefer more pubs or private parties on normal level. I hate clubs and I can't respect people, which life is mainly focusing at clubs.

I became more idiot and superficial - I just look at person and I can guess "Oh, it's all-the-time-partying-high-star!". And then my level of liking those person is getting lower and lower.

So yes, I guess that propably it's more than 50% of my guilty in less interesting in Plump Princess.

You can hate me now.

She's had a lot of shit in her life though by the sounds of it. And she doesn't deserve any of it. I think she's still hot as fuck, and now gaining, so let's see if she gets even more outrageously gorgeous. Not to hate on a hater but I think your insight is too personal for someone who is in to the model.

• 6 years later...
48 minutes ago, Larry byrd said:

As a person I understand that my desires have changed over the years but what frustrated me was her content felt the same and always kept it pretty PG but then she started putting more PG -13 and R rated stuff on clips 4sale.

How did you post this before you joined?