Misha Barton

Guest pipik.pipikus

She's the sort of woman that the media would claim is "naturally thin" like she has 'thin genes' that make her stay skinny whatever. In fact, like most slim/skinny celebs, when she actually isn't restricting her diet to maintain a slender body, she puts on weight and ends up far more shapely with a big butt. She's not one of those rare people who can eat and eat without putting on any bulk.

It's just a shame that Hollywood people tend to prefer waifs on television and in movies.

She's the sort of woman that the media would claim is "naturally thin" like she has 'thin genes' that make her stay skinny whatever. In fact, like most slim/skinny celebs, when she actually isn't restricting her diet to maintain a slender body, she puts on weight and ends up far more shapely with a big butt. She's not one of those rare people who can eat and eat without putting on any bulk.

It's just a shame that Hollywood people tend to prefer waifs on television and in movies.

I think you find that she hard a fast metabolism in her Younger years. I had heaps of friends i known from school who use to eat tons & never get fat. Then they hit a certain age & are never skinny again.

Guest OlayTheDay

Great pictures I did not see until today.

I would love to see more of Mischa and don't want her to lose any pounds.

Same here...especially that first batch of pics from this thread, which is VERY revealing and sexy!!

I just love how some girls can be stick-thin like a pencil, then grow a huge waist, wide hips, and round asses. Reminds me of a girl I knew...

My sis had an issue of People when they interviewed her after leaving the show, putting on a little weight, having a couple DUIs...she looked thinner, but maybe that was some Photoshop stunt to make her look better.

Well, I was fooled ever since...but at the very least, I think she's content with her growing figure....and I am too. :)  :thumbsup:

When is the media going to loosen up and stop pressuring celebs into a "size matters" mentality?

Is that ass real or is she wearing padding????

Im pretty sure its real. I know a girl that has a body exactly like that and every bit of weight gained goes right to her behind. Its very hard to not look at her behind, believe you me.

@McK ...i think we need to hear more of this friend of yours that gains weight in the buttocks region... :D...mischa looks great too..didn't think she had enough fat cells in her ass to expand to that level...reminds me of bryce dallas howard's ass when she was preggo and gwen stefani's ass when she was preggo.

• 3 weeks later...

Fuck no. She is no where near that. 150 lbs at best.

You mean the Star is not a bastion of journalistic integrity!?! ::)  Seriously though, she's fairly tall at 5'9". At her heaviest, I'd say 165ish. Whose to say that she won't  consider fattening up for some weight loss endorsement…

Kirsty Alley has managed to parlay her fat into a cottage industry.

Her rep says the rumors aren't true but didn't give specifics. Let's hope the Star stays on this gripping story and does some follow-up with the rep:

"No, Mischa is not broke and considering the Biggest Loser for money. She has more than enough cash to pay for her own food. Oh, the weight question? Well, yeah, she probably hit 200 over a week ago. Girl's ass is huge, but she couldn't be happier. Now if you'll be excuse me I'm actually on a donut run for Mischa."

Girl has some thick legs!

I don't know where they rank in my Hollywood Cankles top ten, but hers are certainly up there. I mean you got:

Mischa Barton

Jennifer Love Hewitt

Kirstie Alley

Gabourey Sidibe

Minka Kelly

Mya (Harrison)

Michelle Trachtenburg

Kelly Clarkson

Ok, those are the only ones I can think of right now and it's not 10.