Misha Barton

Guest pipik.pipikus

Stunning, with her pattern of subtle weigth gain, weight loss, gaining again over the years, she has a remarkable amount of flesh on her bones now, an what a tummy!

And still that fragile look on her face and upper body- looking really nice, and still filming!

Thanks a lot for THAT video...

Stunning, with her pattern of subtle weigth gain, weight loss, gaining again over the years, she has a remarkable amount of flesh on her bones now, an what a tummy!

And still that fragile look on her face and upper body- looking really nice, and still filming!

Thanks a lot for THAT video...

Not to disappoint you but the vid is from summer 2013

• 1 month later...
Guest AirJordanFan93

I love every few months when she resurfaces and shes even bigger its amazing. Its great that she seems to be embracing that inner fat girl.

Somehow I don't think it's embracing it.  I think she knows she needs to be smaller to even have a chance at any major roles.  I think the weight is a combination of sadness due to her lack of career and good prospects and frustration at not being able to keep it off.  She might be a little chubby but she basically has a regular pear shaped womans body.  Okay for walking down the street not so good for acting roles.  You can tell by the age on her face the toll it's taking.  Her only hope is to really get chubby and try for some comedy roles at this point.

Guest AirJordanFan93

Somehow I don't think it's embracing it.  I think she knows she needs to be smaller to even have a chance at any major roles.  I think the weight is a combination of sadness due to her lack of career and good prospects and frustration at not being able to keep it off.  She might be a little chubby but she basically has a regular pear shaped womans body.  Okay for walking down the street not so good for acting roles.  You can tell by the age on her face the toll it's taking.  Her only hope is to really get chubby and try for some comedy roles at this point.

I don't want to say she accepts she her acting career is dead but I think that she knows its more or less on its last legs. I mean her peak was like 10 years ago when the The OC was the big teen drama and after she left that she didn't really go onto big things in 2006,2007 or 2008. I think she has some fashion line or something or at least it  seems she does just by looking at some of the Daily Mail articles when they pop up. I don't think shes going to loose weight to get roles because in Hollywoods eyes I think shes a lost cause. Not in the Lindsay Lohan sense but just that she hasn't done all that much past The OC.

I don't want to say she accepts she her acting career is dead but I think that she knows its more or less on its last legs. I mean her peak was like 10 years ago when the The OC was the big teen drama and after she left that she didn't really go onto big things in 2006,2007 or 2008. I think she has some fashion line or something or at least it  seems she does just by looking at some of the Daily Mail articles when they pop up. I don't think shes going to loose weight to get roles because in Hollywoods eyes I think shes a lost cause. Not in the Lindsay Lohan sense but just that she hasn't done all that much past The OC.

Honestly, I don't know if the other stars from that show went on to relevance either (except for Peter Gallagher, who had some other roles before OC).

So, maybe it's just a struggle to get roles and her weight gain has a lot less to do with that than we think. One good role could change all that. The little piece of shit roles she does get seems to be enough to pay the rent, and in LA that's got to be a major success in it's own right.

Guest AirJordanFan93

Honestly, I don't know if the other stars from that show went on to relevance either (except for Peter Gallagher, who had some other roles before OC).

So, maybe it's just a struggle to get roles and her weight gain has a lot less to do with that than we think. One good role could change all that. The little piece of shit roles she does get seems to be enough to pay the rent, and in LA that's got to be a major success in it's own right.

Ben McKenzie is now the main star on Gothom, Rachel Bilson is on some CW show called Hart of Dixie and I really have no idea what Adam Brody is up to.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...