Tara Lynn

London Lad

11 minutes ago, riley7897 said:

Damn, I’ve been saying very similar things like this for a while. Not to make a left wing-wounding political analogy that might alienate some people here, but i feel like i have to do it in order to express what many of you can feel in your gut; this is basically reform to prevent revolution (and by revolution, i mean the common people r).  The rise of „thick“ as a body type is the Mainstream media‘s cynical, fatphobic tool to coopt body positivity. They want to loosen the standards for beauty just slightly as an excuse to continue excluding the majority of bigger girls. 

im with her donald trump GIF

46 minutes ago, riley7897 said:

BTW i wasn’t finished making that long post when you replied. You can read the real thing now.

Yea, I've read it. Very insightful and pertinent.

27 minutes ago, riley7897 said:

Damn, she doesn’t even really have a round face anymore. One more big girl turned SI model.

An another evidence.

There’s no conspiracy to shame our big girls; no magazine publisher wakes up in the morning telling himself “gotta subdue the thicc counterculture” haha. It’s just what you see in every workplace: second-rate dorards with no imagination. For decades, what sold magazines and such was a certain body type. For every innovative, brilliant dude, there’s fifty posers just copying and pasting him — and almost all the new innovative, brilliant dudes have to fight with their careers to convince all those posers that their ideas should be tried.

Anyway, most people are fed up with these magazines. When’s the last time you saw someone buy one in the grocery store line? They make their money from said grocery stores stocking up on them.

Soon... 😝

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...