That one site we don't talk about - your opinion

killerspy9

I really hate referring to it as "the site we don't talk about' but I don't want to make it a big deal. I just wanted to show you something. I occasionally check the site because I think some of the chicks are really hot, especially H*****. Therefor, it struck me  when I saw this.

I'm not using the actual picture. I'm not mentioning any names. I'm not posting links. I just want to hear your opinion on this because I think it's kind of.. sickening.

post-17435-14513403129246_thumb.png

Her English is pretty rough, she is Brazilian. Yes this stunt is peculiar, but it's expected with viewer requests.

Overall, it's a pretty good site. Some girls are regulars - mainly the Filipino and Brazilian girls. Others kinda come for a while then go. And some are one and done. Some of their models are just great girl next door types. Others are legends that I remember long after they're gone. It serves its purpose to the FA community.

But, the site is grossly overpriced. Many videos are about $1 per minute. A ten to 15 minute video is worth more than a movie, despite the poor production values. Sometimes the lighting is poor, the camera is outta focus, the girl is off screen for moments at a time, etc. Only a certain French-Canadian model has invested in better quality videos. Otherwise, it's just not worth it.

Then there are the horror stories in terms of billing so openly, overcharging, improper connections.. I've no experience with all that as I've never paid for such content, but I've heard the complaints. Worst of all, the girls get locked into their contracts and they're not allowed opportunities elsewhere for modeling, and they don't get paid as much as they should or would on other sites.

But, the site is grossly overpriced. Many videos are about $1 per minute. A ten to 15 minute video is worth more than a movie, despite the poor production values. Sometimes the lighting is poor, the camera is outta focus, the girl is off screen for moments at a time, etc. Only a certain French-Canadian model has invested in better quality videos. Otherwise, it's just not worth it.

Then there are the horror stories in terms of billing so openly, overcharging, improper connections.. I've no experience with all that as I've never paid for such content, but I've heard the complaints. Worst of all, the girls get locked into their contracts and they're not allowed opportunities elsewhere for modeling, and they don't get paid as much as they should or would on other sites.

I have no reason to defend this site. And would criticize a few aspects too. But some of your points are just off-base.

I've never heard or experienced fraudulent billing practices (have been a member a few times over the years). The cancellation regulations are the worst i've ever seen - up to that point i would agree. You have to cancel 3 days before the rebilling date, and once you've cancelled you have only access to updates not older than one month. Not nice, but you can deal with it.

Exclusive contracts (not allowing the models to do work for other sites) is common practice. And i see nothing wrong with that. At least the girls can terminate their contracts and look then for other opportunities - something that at least one other webmaster tried to exclude. And maybe still is doing, although i'd call that illegal.

As well, at least according to what a few models have told me, i can't confirm that the girls are poorly paid. Actually they seem to be making decent money - one of the reasons why many of the models are staying there so long. I think this is a very valid argument at least with some of the US and European models who could model easily for other sites. I know only from one model what she's got - that was good money.

Also i think that the video quality is better than a lot of the stuff you see on c4s.

OTHO i completely agree that the membership fee is ... well, surely the highest i've ever seen.

Only a certain French-Canadian model has invested in better quality videos. Otherwise, it's just not worth it.

I agree! that french-canadian, whose name begins with "L" is amazing and puts a lot of efforts in her vids and pictures! Good image quality, good lighting, original scenarios, and she edits her vids pretty well! Lots of camera angles, instant replay in slow motion, etc you don't just get to watch a girl eating emotionless sitting at a table and captured by a camera on a tripod. She's not the biggest, but she's perfect in my view. Pretty face, perfect boobs, nice triple belly, big flabby thighs and dat ass, oh my! ;) And watching her vids is like watching short stories! A fun girl who likes what she's doing

What is it that this guy can do that you can't say his name? Is he fucking Voldemort? If you say his name three times will he come out of a mirror and kill you?

I get that he's a bit strict about content protection, but really.

Shitter*1 KFD WAS HERE: We don't mention the name, because we don't want it to show up on the search engine...

There, I said it. The world is over.

He doesn't own free speech. You can criticize his site openly.

Alright kids...

I am not about censoring things, believe you me. The reason why we don't have Shitter41 typed it is that it's webmaster, who is a lurker on here, still searches for that here on a regular basis. You guys don't see that on your end, but how do you think he finds his material on here...

We don't mind posting his stuff here, he does have some pretty girls on his site. The problem is, how he handles it.

He was a pretty big problem for us when the guard was changing here from Spock to SuperJ. He went as far as slapping us with DMCA notices and threatened the Mod Staff with legal action. I believe SuperJ actually got legal documents physically sent to him.

That doesn't exactly bode too well with us, especially when that would be in a sense, free advertising. Think about it, even though paysite promotions are shut down (Okay, well BC stuff is still running because Heather paid more in advance than anyone else), you are still going to BigBootyBeauty's C4S pace, Sadie Summer's, or StephRoxx/Lindsay Foxx's site. Same concept. We have all heard the horror stories here of his exploitation his "content". I mean, any of you cats that were around when the biggest sexual outlet besides Dims were the Yahoo! groups (Man, I miss Groovy's Butt Expansion, Fat Girlfriends, and the one site that chubby blonde and brunette debuted on), might remember what a cool place the old Stuffer site was. It was one of the pioneers. Things changed, S3x got a new webmaster, and...

So we get a guy that types in his website's address to our search engine, and we get legal notices. There is more to than just us hating his place so much it can't be uttered. It saves us headaches...

The last straw for us is that in an electronic microcosm like this where sharing is prevalent, and we have someone extremely militant about his stuff showing up here, including personal social networking photos of these girls NOT CONNECTED TO HIS SITE (Like you can control where your content goes on the internet ::)), HE HAS THE AUDACITY TO RECRUIT GIRLS VIA PRIVATE MESSAGE ON HERE!

Do you go to a party, not bring any beer, go to fridge and steal a 24 pack to take to your own party?

So, with that being said...

We will more fully build out the rules of the site in time.

However for now I would like to be clear about our current DNP list

Please do not post content anywhere on Curvage from the following sites

• Southern Charms
  • Stu*fer31

or any other copyright material.

Thank you for understanding.

Listen fellas (and ladies), we don't want the drama or headache from it! We have plenty of beautiful girls here that aren't anyone's "intellectual or proprietary property", or have some slimeball webmaster sending uniformed authorities to our homes if the pictures show up here.

...And it makes me happy to see his "girls" on Tumblr.

Guest Archaic

So if we hate this guy so much, why not just ban his IP? Maybe he could make a new account but it would eventually come to light wouldn't it?