My only love sprung from my only hate.

Mesmeric

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You're so beautiful Sherrie.  What a great pic.

I do believe you're the only person who checks here regularly, so thank you! I do not like to attach photos as I do not like to bring front page attention, lol! I feel like those who matter will come. In other words, I can always count on you! Teehee.

Thank you again! :)

I do believe you're the only person who checks here regularly, so thank you! I do not like to attach photos as I do not like to bring front page attention, lol! I feel like those who matter will come. In other words, I can always count on you! Teehee.

Thank you again! :)

Yes!  I matter!  woooo!

Congratulations!  :)  and yes that selfie is sexy...looking good!  :thumbsup:

Thank you, Idaho!

Yes!  I matter!  woooo!

But of course!

I like your phone case.

You're hot too, of course, but do we always have to state the obvious?

It actually isn't a case. It's the backplate of the phone. Neat, huh? Unfortunately, it's a cheapo un-smart Pantech. Walmart special. Thus, the poor picture quality.

Stating the obvious is necessary. All I do in life is seek validation from others. This is the only way.

You state "cute face, chubby waist", the first part is known to be an understatement, and for the second, it suits you well. What is the meaning of your tattoo?

Many thanks, dear! I have one tattoo but it isn't visible in this photo. You might be confused by the way my kimono is pressed. (The tattoo is on my other wrist.)

It actually isn't a case. It's the backplate of the phone. Neat, huh? Unfortunately, it's a cheapo un-smart Pantech. Walmart special. Thus, the poor picture quality.

Stating the obvious is necessary. All I do in life is seek validation from others. This is the only way.

Interesting phone!

Consider yourself validated guuurrrrrlllll.

g87wi5F.jpg

So yummy.  I never get tired of seeing your hotness.  This is for your belly.  :-*  And so is this one.  :-* 

You know if you wanted to, you could take (and post ) a new pic of the aforementioned hotness.  :D

I'm trying to eassse you into it. Wouldn't want to cause any heart attacks now would I? *brow waggles*

*smooches accepted* As always, thank you so much my dear McDuck! <3

Hello Sherrie!

Nice to meet you, cute woman!

:-)

You could be a great and cute female addition to the Wyatt Family I think as the hat reminded me of them a bit! ;-)

All the best and have a great Christmas season please,

Chris

Hello Chris.

Thank you for the compliment! ...And the Wyatt Family you say? Hah! I need to catch up on my wrastlin'.

Thank you for the holiday wishes as well! Happy Christmas to you!

-S