Got a chubby tummy! Before and After pics page 8!

Drove cross country by myself and ate lots of fast food along the way!

Couldn't you have paid me a visit during your drive?

Don't worry too much about the weight loss, it comes back fast and easy from what I hear.. too easily. With even more pounds ;)

Also, why don't you ever talk in your videos? I think you did once, but I think talking adds to the ambiance.

Drove cross country by myself and ate lots of fast food along the way!

you are one of the most gorgeous girls I've ever been lucky enough to encounter!

Keep eating, keep gaining, you're only going to become even sexier ;-)

xxx

The funny thing is, is that when I got home I actually lost 1lb. I'm down to 138 even after gorging on sonic, dairy queen, subway, Wendy's, Arbys, and lots of sugary large mcdonalds ice coffees. It's like I can't keep weight on me anymore. I'm even trying to up the calories because I know I have an active summer ahead and don't want to waste away to nothing. To be honest I think I need to get a fat boyfriend ;)

I bet being your boyfriend and going along on that journey with you would be so incredibly fun. If there's anything I'm good at it's being a good boyfriend and fattening others! I love cooking and spoiling others. I used to be thin and fit but I guess this lifestyle rubs off on you after a while! Haha

The funny thing is, is that when I got home I actually lost 1lb. I'm down to 138 even after gorging on sonic, dairy queen, subway, Wendy's, Arbys, and lots of sugary large mcdonalds ice coffees. It's like I can't keep weight on me anymore. I'm even trying to up the calories because I know I have an active summer ahead and don't want to waste away to nothing. To be honest I think I need to get a fat boyfriend ;)

A fat boyfriend wouldn't hurt.  ;)

You know...I think I will make the sacrifice to help you in that regard. ;)

• 2 months later...

Hey Guys,

Just felt like checking in with my curvage thread and let you know Im still alive.. Don't really have anything exciting to upload. If you've been following my youtube or ff you'll know that I'm still in a skinny period. Today I weighed 138 but I've been as thin as 134. However, I just received a full time desk job in an area next to a lot fast food places....so the weight I lost may creep back on without tying.

Hey Guys,

Just felt like checking in with my curvage thread and let you know Im still alive.. Don't really have anything exciting to upload. If you've been following my youtube or ff you'll know that I'm still in a skinny period. Today I weighed 138 but I've been as thin as 134. However, I just received a full time desk job in an area next to a lot fast food places....so the weight I lost may creep back on without tying.

Thank goodness!

Hopefully, you're not bored with this lifestyle. It can be very exciting especially if you keep gaining/posting/interacting.

• 1 month later...