My (gaining?) girlfriend

My girlfriend gave me permission to post some of her pictures. She's fairly skinny, but she has a medical condition that makes it very difficult for her to gain or even retain weight. She's put on about 20 lbs since we met though, and hopefully more to come. Her illness is no match for a determined feeder boyfriend. :D

The dog is named Kegogi.

post-3096-14513395886021_thumb.jpg

post-3096-14513395894997_thumb.jpg

post-3096-14513395917693_thumb.jpg

post-3096-14513395923831_thumb.jpg

Has she got a big appetite?

Sorta. It varies. She's often got a stomach ache, and is wary of eating a lot because if it doesn't digest right, she'll be in for a world of hurt the next day. However, when she DOES eat, her body's need for nutrients means she eats like Michael Phelps with the munchies.

Few more random pictures. She's a cosplayer too. Harley Quinn actually made a local newspaper cover. The Deanna Troi is recent, the Sucker Punch one is a few years old (I'd love to see her try to fit in it now, lol). And, there's another place you might have seen her: If you watch the Nostalgia Critic, in his Casper video she's the Harley Quinn cosplayer hitting him with a mallet, who he actually called out in a later video as being particularly impressive. (waay before I met her)

post-3096-14513396196254_thumb.jpg

post-3096-14513396196859_thumb.jpg

post-3096-14513396196963_thumb.jpg

Update: She went to the doctor today, and her weight is officially 131 lbs. That's actually one down from last time. Which is weird, since she looks bigger, her clothes are tighter, and her pot belly seems a little bit bigger. Told ya this isn't gonna be quick or easy, so I just need to redouble my efforts. It led to this exchange:

"Maybe I just love you so much, I see you as chubbier than you are...that was a strange sentence for most people."

"You're stranger than most people."

"Would you have it any other way"

• 2 months later...

I haven't updated this in a while because her weight had barely moved. Like I said, CF is a constant struggle to just maintain weight.

There won't be any more updates though.

Monday, my beautiful girlfriend Claire was killed in a car accident. She was 20 years old. She would have been happy that the cystic fibrosis did not get her in the end.

I can't begin to describe my grief here. I have nothing else to say.

Guest themajesstic

I know that these are just words from some stranger on the internet but I am so, so sorry for your loss. I cannot begin to imagine the pain you are going through... Again, I am so sorry you have to experience this grief. :(

RIP Claire.

You have made her happy and had helped her living her life to the fullest.

Hope justice will make its way so you can focus on protecting her memory.

This site isn't only to compliment the looks of people like her.

If you want to speak about anything, PM who you want. I won't personally pretend to understand what you are living, but I know there are caring ears here. Don't be alone with sorrow and anger.

Glad you brought her to our knowledge.

If you need time to post again, it's ok. If you want to stop posting completely, it's ok too though.

Thanks for the thread.

Ps: See? When writing my answer, a woman here proved if necessary she was beautiful inside as well as outside. You definitely are not alone.

Ugh, worst type of "necropost" ever.  :(

You have my deepest condolences, Stampede.  I just lost a friend at the age of 25 this past week.  Not trying to trivialize your grief, but Claire was lucky enough to have had you.  My friend died completely alone.  It hurts so badly knowing what my friend went through during his last days.  :'( 

Thank you for your support. Having had time to process, I know that I made a positive impact on her and before she died, she was happy. Just a few days before the accident, on Valentines', she let me feed her for the first time and she ate nearly 3/4 lb of truffles, AFTER a big meal of pasta. No doubt in reference, she wrote the following poem the night before the accident:

Spirit

It is bliss when sleep that weighs my body down

Is not from drawing breath, but from drawing life into my soul.

It is pleasure when the weight that clings to my bones

Comes, not from exhaustion, but from mass and muscle,

And the fuel that feeds my flesh feels its weight realized,

And I feast without and do not starve within.

It is heaven when the tears that streak my skin

Are not of grief, wrung out from an empty well,

But of love, overflowing like a reservoir

When heartache shows me I can love anew.

It is God when I am present in my life:

At once as small and intimate as the space

Between the palms and fingertips of lovers

And as great and formless as the aether

That fills my lungs, and animates my being.

Even as I weep, I hold your hand.

Even as I know I die, I live another day-

Even as I die, I may yet hold eternity.

--- Claire Milner, 2/16/2014

:'(

This is the most beautiful yet tragic post I have ever read.

Her premonition make her delicately written poetry immortal.

If she has written other poems and gave you the permission to read them, why not publish them?

I am sure you will find the best way to magnify her by the way.

Claire Milner found true love,

Now she turned angel, a dove.

Dear Lord, I pray for her soulmate,

Help him finding light through fate.

Let him know he will always

Be a warmly welcomed guest,

Let him choose the right ways,

Be the key for his heart to rest.

In the mud of our lives you found gold,

Thank you for all, it really had to be told.

I´m sorry for your loss, Stampede!

I actually hope she didn´t have to suffer at all!

I must say the poem she wrote was great... she had talent! Keep all the memory she gave you! And take your time to grief. Talk to others who knew Claire as well so it will be easier to handle it!

I wish you a lot of power to overcome this horrible situation as good and fast as possible!

Chris