How can I keep this going?

KingKendrick

The good news: My GF and I are both freshman in college and have been dating for 4 years.  Due to college cafeteria food she's put on the freshman 15 plus more. She's 175-180ish and the holidays will help. She lives on a diet of doughnuts, fries,  mountain dews, and  brownies, and fried cheese sticks. My fear is A) her family or friends will tell her over the holidays that she's getting fat and encourage her to lose weight, or she'll get self conscious( she isn't at the moment) How do I keep it going?

"I love your added weight. -- Fat is sexy.  -- You wanna eat? Eat!  Here, I baked you some cookies."  Then caress her expanding curves before giving her some good loving.

Not to sound dumb, but what exactly do you mean " be honest"? I think I know what you're saying I just want clarification.

"I like you fat/ter and I'm into feedism. Is this something that you might be interested in exploring with me, with fully informed consent and and within a safe environment? Or would you be interested in having me keep quiet about integral parts of my sexuality and trying to secretly coerce you further into obesity?"

I assume she at least knows you like her fat though. After 4 years.

Yeah, after 4 years, you should be able to tell her just about anything.  If she doesn't already know,  tell her that you've noticed her weight gain, that you like it, and that find her new fuller figure sexy.  It's part of who you are, so she should know about it. 

Depending on how that conversation goes, tell her you'd enjoy it if she continued to gain... and if she's comfortable with that (or better yet, wants to gain), then within reason, carry on.

That said, you should encourage her to eat healtheir stuff.  She can still get fat without eating fried cheese.

Guest Firefly2005

"I like you fat/ter and I'm into feedism. Is this something that you might be interested in exploring with me, with fully informed consent and and within a safe environment? Or would you be interested in having me keep quiet about integral parts of my sexuality and trying to secretly coerce you further into obesity?"

One of the best quotes I've read on here :) Love it.

Yeah, after 4 years, you should be able to tell her just about anything.  If she doesn't already know,  tell her that you've noticed her weight gain, that you like it, and that find her new fuller figure sexy.  It's part of who you are, so she should know about it. 

Depending on how that conversation goes, tell her you'd enjoy it if she continued to gain... and if she's comfortable with that (or better yet, wants to gain), then within reason, carry on.

That said, you should encourage her to eat healtheir stuff.  She can still get fat without eating fried cheese.

You know, I've only ever outed myself at the beginning of a relationship or not at all.  It seems like springing it after four years raises the question of "Why didn't you tell me all this time?"

Also, if she's a college freshman, she's young and can get away with eating junk for a few years yet.

I assume she at least knows you like her fat though. After 4 years.

Very amusing post that plenty would get benefit from reading!

You know, I've only ever outed myself at the beginning of a relationship or not at all.  It seems like springing it after four years raises the question of "Why didn't you tell me all this time?"

Also, if she's a college freshman, she's young and can get away with eating junk for a few years yet.

get away with it how?

Well, she might have an easier time controlling her weight while eating junk, but bad nutrition at that age is pretty detrimental.  Bone growth and brain development are still pretty active well into your late 20s, if not later.

Well, she might have an easier time controlling her weight while eating junk, but bad nutrition at that age is pretty detrimental.  Bone growth and brain development are still pretty active well into your late 20s, if not later.

Lies.

When I look at (other) people in general, I can clearly tell the brain stops developing at 15 years old.