A little Puppet growing HUGE for her Master

Oh wow! Thanks for the update; you've really been working, I see! It shows clearly in your belly; it's sticking out more, and that little crease is starting to become more noticeable. It's really cute. :) Your hips also seem like they have grown, and you're looking all around pudgier. Can't forget those amazing boobs either! Your gain has been incredible overall - do you think you'll get stretchmarks? What do you think about them?

I find you super, super hot :-)

And I love how your belly is sticking out in that second picture :-)

Watching you progress is really arousing...

You were asking suggestions... mind sharing a big meal with us? maybe a before pictures, some pictures of the food you are eating and an after pictures with a description of how you feel?

I would love to see how gluttonous you can be :-D

But honestly, I am just super happy you are sharing these images

• 2 weeks later...

:thumbsup:

Deusflamma: Im still not sure on my waist measurements but I did finally get my chest properly size and have been told I am actually a 32F (which is a 32DDD in American measurements) - if/when I can get my waist  measurements I'll be sure to let you know! ;D

Guest TLK3841

Hello everyone and my apologies for the lack of posting in the last while - lifes been busy but I promise I havent forgotten to keep eating! ;D

Thank you to the new posters, such as codback05, as I really do love hearing from everyone! The more people I know are interested, the more interested I am in sharing ;) - it just really excites me to think that so many people are enjoying my growth along with me, so please, everyone comment! Let me know what you think! Let me know what you want to see! I love fulfilling requests and spreading the pleasure! Both for me and everyone else! ;D lol

And above all, thanks to everyone for all of the encouragement and compliments! :D I really am gaining momentum on my enjoyment of growing, and seeing that there are so many others interested in seeing me along the way, really excites me to the point of being VERY motivated to continue on and achieve as much as possible! ;D

So please keep following along! - posts might not be frequent, but they will continue, along with my growing desire to show you all more and more ;D - thanks for the motivation everyone! ;D lol

The pink belly line and slight pudge surrounding your navel is...well lets just say it caught my attention, shall we lol work on expanding that pudge it suits you.

Wow, I saw this thread once back a few months ago and it looked promising, but at that point there wasn't really enough growth to pique my interest, so I pretty much forgot about it.

The last few updates, however...well, I might have a harder time forgetting about it now

• 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Hello everyone! Im very sorry again for the huge gap in my postings! No juanitot2, I am not gone for good and I promise, unless this site goes down, I never will be! ;)

Life does happen to me sometimes and it gets difficult to have photo shoots and be able to post my progress, but regardless, my enthusiasm has never dwindled and Im very happy to have several progress photos to share with everyone tonight! ;D

Warrior of Glazed Desires - I hope you feel I have expanded in some ways with these new updates, but regardless, Im happy to hear you feel my pudge suits me, as I intend to add a lot more where that came from! ;D

To my delight, I have recently moved to a place with a bath tub! So with this, I have a number of bath photos with some wonderful shiny accents to show my progress thus far ;D

post-24117-14513537210002_thumb.jpg

post-24117-1451353721337_thumb.jpg

post-24117-14513537214806_thumb.jpg

post-24117-14513537215652_thumb.jpg

ittewa - as you can see in the photos below, not only do I think I will get stretch marks, but I KNOW I will in the fact that I already have several :P I actually got a lot of stretchmarks just from growing up, but since I've begun making some real progressing with my gaining, I have begun to grow many new ones ;D

In terms of what i think of them, that actually turn me on and make me very proud! Whenever my Master see's new one's he always gets exceptionally excited and rewards me for my hard work; thus making me want to eat so much more! So all in all, they are like marks of horny pride for me ;P lol

post-24117-14513537216385_thumb.jpg

post-24117-14513537217128_thumb.jpg

post-24117-14513537217895_thumb.jpg

post-24117-14513537218558_thumb.jpg

Caps0rock -  Thank you so much for making a request! I only have bath photos this time around but I promise to ask my Master if we can do a photo shoot during our next meal (he makes sure the every meal is big) ;D

I would be more then happy to provide you with befores, afters and descriptions - please stay tuned and I guarantee there will be something special in the next post, JUST for you! ;D

And thank you to everyone else sharing their interests and enjoyment! It is especially encouraging when users such as Unorigin mention that they didnt originally find much interest in my thread, but now find it somewhat 'unforgettable' ;D - thank you all for helping me with my progress by keeping me motivated!

Please continue to share your requests and excitement over my growth as I get much reward from the pleasure of showing myself off to please all of you! ;D

post-24117-14513537219248_thumb.jpg

post-24117-14513537219994_thumb.jpg

post-24117-14513537221409_thumb.jpg

post-24117-14513537222442_thumb.jpg

In terms of what i think of them, that actually turn me on and make me very proud! Whenever my Master see's new one's he always gets exceptionally excited and rewards me for my hard work; thus making me want to eat so much more! So all in all, they are like marks of horny pride for me ;P lol

That is...very, very hot to hear, not gonna lie. Your master is doing a hell of a good job. :D

Great photos, glad you're back. :)