Butt Expansion sequence

pinback

Here is an expansion sequence I drew earlier this year that was one of my first forays into drawing.  I typically stick to writing butt-centric expansion fiction, though not butt-exclusive expansion.  The rest of my available work can be found at biz-mark.deviantart.com.  Let me know what you think, and if you have any suggestions.  The accompanying prose and final 2 drawing are in the next post.

post-7675-1451339512614_thumb.jpg

post-7675-14513395126385_thumb.jpg

post-7675-14513395126763_thumb.jpg

Jessica and the Magic Beans

The beans were amazing, as always. How could they be so good? She had known this would happen. It happened last time. She was no stranger to magic beans. Nor was she even the slightest bit unaware of her allergy. But the beans were just so indescribably tasty. She had proven to herself once again that her willpower was no match for the allure of magic beans. Simply delectable. The beans made your soul float. However, they had an unfortunate effect on Jessica. Time and time again she had been warned about the consequences of one too many helpings of magic beans. As if she didn’t know.

Suddenly the beans took hold.

In the midst of a shockingly loud foghorn rumble Jessica rose from the booth, “Oh my GOD!” she cried and scrambled out from beneath the table. As if she propelled out of the booth by the seemingly forceful exhibition of windiness.

“Holy Lord, are you kidding?!” Katherine exclaimed with an exasperated look of disappointment. The wooden bench had reverberated terribly beneath the girl sitting next to Jessica, like a weak jackhammer against her behind. She dropped her fork as looked across the table. Jessica was now standing and had two and a half bowls of beans in front of her. Her cheeks turned read and she looked down towards the beans, unwilling to meet anyone’s shocked eyes. She loved this restaurant. Why was this happening to her? What did they put in those beans? They were amazing! She could feel herself reverting to a bean induced state of consciousness which was so uniquely exhilarating while in its grasp, and so seemingly strange and unwholesome when observed from the outside. Jessica could barely remember anything before digging into her second bowl of magic beans. At once she became conscious of a building feeling of shame.

“OH-Dear-god-holy-fuck what was in thOSE BEANS??” Jessica exclaimed out loud at an ascending level of volume that made her sound slightly insane. A small crowd began to form in front of her.

"Oooh, magic beans were a bad choice!" someone yelled from behind a pointed finger across the room.

"Oh dear, it looks like you just had one bite too many." A waitress put her hand on Jessica’s shoulder sympathetically.

Why weren't they leaving?! Jessica thought to herself. Didn't they know what was about to happen? She was absolutely huge now. Unable to see any of the room behind her, Jessica closed her eyes to shield herself from the embarrassment.

A tall middle aged man who seemed to be a manager came out from a backroom, "Folks I'm going to need everyone to clear the dining room! This young lady is about to blow!"

"Are you alright Hun? It should be over soon, just hang in there."

Hang in there? Jessica felt like she could hang here forever. The sensation pulsating throughout her body was the most amazing thing she had ever felt. Aside from the last time she had become spellbound by the beans. Even though she wanted to, remaining in her current state would be impossible; the beans prohibited it. They inclined their consumers towards climax. Teetering on the edge of such, which Jesse was currently attempting, was a natural but futile goal. The big one was coming, Jesse knew it. But she wasn’t ready for it. She wasn’t done with the beans.

Clutching a bowl of beans, Jessica thought to herself that hopefully she would not be held responsible for all of the damages. There would certainly be damages. They sold her the beans, right? Doesn't that make them somewhat responsible? They had to know that this was a possibility.

Glancing over her shoulder, what was a few minutes ago the top side of her butt was now facing her upper body and from the angle had a silhouette the size of one of the huge wall mirrors in the girls bathroom of her dormitory. She estimated her hips to be 10 ft wide at this point.

The waistband of her panties snapped across the top of her left butt cheek. She was holding back as much as she possibly could, but the growing pressure inside of her rump was surpassing her best efforts. Brief bursts were escaping from between her engorged cheeks. Each thunderous one accompanied by a squeal from Jessica as her cheeks vibrate tremendously, nearly bringing her to her knees. The intense vibrations of her pelvis region sent terrific shivers down her spine, the resulting distraction threatened to cause Jessica to let loose her entire reserve upon the restaurant. Not yet, she thought, the longer you hold out, the experience would be that much more amazing in the end.

This was almost certainly going to be an event worthy of mention in the campus newspaper. They might not mention her name, but it would get around who spurred the forthcoming warning to incoming freshmen about “magic-bean allergy”.

At this point she did not want it to end. Ever. The embarrassment had already taken its course; everyone had taken in the show. If Jessica got even bigger, it wouldn't make any difference to them. On the other hand, if Jessica could just hold it in longer when her rump finally did break its silence one last time, it was going it was going to feel that much more amazing.

“OOhh, I think I have it!”

“Have what??

“I think I can hold it back!”

“Jess! You can’t hold it back forever! How are you going to get out of the door?!”

The answer to Katherine’s question was obvious. She would not be getting out the door. The beans were going to run their course inside of the restaurant. “I just want one more spoonful! Just one more!” Jessica was in a sort of dazed fixation on getting more beans.

“Dammit you’ve had enough! Get away from that table Jess!” No one dared approach the girl, her turgid posterior threatened to eject any object in close proximity through a window.

Jessica’s lips were trembling as she clumsily heaped a spoon piled with beans towards her open mouth. She emitted a little squeak right before she just barely extended her tongue before she seductively closed her mouth around the beans and let out a moan. She chewed slowly and shut her eyes, rocking her shoulders slightly as she chewed.

“Oh! Umph! You guys this is amazing!” Jessica mumbleded as her enormous butt cheeks started to quiver.

This was it, her time had come. The beans had run their course and decided that now was the time to seal the deal. Her lower body was alive with a trembling ecstasy. Her loins trembled as her massive butt cheeks shook from her effort to contain herself. Then the spoon dropped from Jessica’s hand. Her eyes widened.

“Oh no . . . what have I done?” Jessica seemed genuinely surprised at what was going on for a moment.

Her elevator-sized butt heaved itself back and forth several times, causing Jessica to stumble and almost lose her balance. Jessica began to laugh hysterically and clutch for the topside of her ballooning butt cheeks, her hips shaking wildly.

“Oh-my-gosh! It’s coming!” Jessica’s cries were muffled by the calamity that her butt cheeks were causing by bouncing off of the walls and scattering the tables and chairs. “Katherine! I’m going to blow!” She yelled to her friend who had certainly taken cover awhile ago.

“Call the newspaper, girls! Here comes the coup de gras!”

post-7675-14513395128152_thumb.jpg

post-7675-14513395128383_thumb.jpg