Spoiling Rachael [Feeding, Sex]

itisreallyme

This is a (mostly) true story of an intimate evening I had last night/this morning with my girlfriend. This is my first time attempting to write any sort of stuffing/erotica/wg story, so please leave some comments!

I was in my bed, about to go to sleep at the end of a long night. I had been out drinking with some friends all night. I look at my phone: 3am. My head rested on my pillow, but I knew I was unsatisfied. I had a desire to see her. I call her up, but don't get an answer. I settled with just going to sleep, maybe I'd check out some forums in the morning to try to satisfy myself.

As I'm starting to doze asleep, my phone rings and I answer. It's her. Rachael. I'd actually  been with her for a while now. Early on, I decided to be very open with my desires with her and it showed. Rachael had always been a little chubby and had frequenty worried about losing weight but since I had opened up, she had let go. At 5'4" and hovering somewhere between 160 and 170, she was perfect in my eyes.  She was never purposely trying to gain, but it just kept happening and she and I kept being happy with the results. Her gains were usually slow and usually plateaued so they were barely noticeable unless you saw a picture comparing her before and after. I loved to tease her about it and she loved being teased. I'd poke her belly, or slap her ass and make some remark about there being a bit more than I remembered.

"Hey," she said. "You called?"

"I wasn't sure you would still be up," I replied. "But I was hoping to I'd get a hold of you. Any interest in spending the night together? I'll give you a nice fuck."

"Ooooh," She cooed. "I'd like that. I'm currently at my house. Some of my friends are just about to leave."

"Cool. Want to come over here? I've been thinking about something really special I want to do with you. You hungry at all?"

"I'm actually starving. You know how I get when I'm drunk," She said.

"I can meet you at 7-11, my treat."

"Can't wait, see you soon."

I was ready for bed and an end to my night, but this was so much better. My mind was reeling. This girl was a dream come true. I grab some clothes and rush out the door to meet up with her. About a quarter mile from my house was the 7-11 that she lived near as well. There she was, waiting outside. She too had gone out with some of her friends this evening. Glitter on her face and make up still hanging in there after the long night. She was wearing a mutlicolored dress with horizontal stripes (she knew my favorite) and tights underneath. A belt around her upper waist was her attempt at trying to hide some of her chub. But the dress would probably have been considered too tight 5-10 pounds ago, so it was a lost cause.

"Hey cutie!" I greeted her.

"I'm so happy to see you. I'm so hungry, I've been thinking about what I want." She was still rather tipsy and I could see in her reddened eyes she was high as well. A great combo for feeding. Everything on her was bulging as much as my own excitment to see her.

We walk inside the 7-11 and immediately she darts towards the icecream. Ben and Jerry's was a favorite. She enjoyed trying to down a pint of it every so often. I'd rub her belly and tell her what a good fatty she was. And truly, she was a great fatty. She fit right in with my fantasy and she didn't even have to try. She loved food as much as I loved the results of it.

She surprised me and walked past the Ben and Jerrys though. She wanted an icecream bar and other goodies to complement it.

"What else do you think you're getting?" I asked.

"Hmmmmm, taquitoes!" She exclaimed. She was very excited about this little endeavor.

I paid for her treats and we started walking back to my house. She couldn't wait. She handed me the taquitoes and her drink and greedily unwrapped the icecream bar. Every couple seconds I would hear a "Mmmhmm" or "mmmmm" in delight.

"I love spoiling you, you know," I said.

"Mhm," is the only response I got. She was busy.

"You're a good fatty, Rachael. My favorite fatty, in fact." (as if I have others, haha) "I adore your chubby cheeks and your bulging body. I guess you gave up on your diet." I liked to tease her about these little feasts. She really wasn't on a diet, but she liked to play along.

She paused from eating the icecream. "Tomorrow, I'll start my diet. This is my last free day. All my clothes are getting so tight these days."

"I beg to differ. I don't think your clothes are tight enough. You haven't popped any buttons in a while," I said playfully. I squeezed a couple inches of love handle on her side. "Did you really wear this out downtown tonight?"

"I did. I noticed a couple guys staring as if they were really interested. I love spotting and attracting FAs. I also got some looks from some girls as if saying 'Is she really wearing that?' As the night went on, I could feel the beer fill me up. I went into the bathroom at one point and looked in the mirror. My belly was almost spherical. I got a little embarrased."

"You don't need to be embarrased, you are beautiful."

We wandered back to my house a little more. We eventually reached my front door.

"Do you have ranch dressing or honey mustard?" She asked. "I want to dip my taquitos."

I did. We both went to my kitchen. She got her supplies while we made idle chit chat. When everything was squared away, we made our way to my bed room.

When we were inside. I tidied up my bed and got undressed into just some boxers and t-shirt.

"I want to do something a little different tonight." I said. "I want to feed you." Most of the time when she got her food on, I would just watch her and rub her. But I was in the mood tonight. I wanted to pleasure her as much as possible. I wanted to just spoil her silly.

"I would like that," She said. She let down her dark brown hair which hung just past her shoulders. Next she shimmied out of her boots, dress, and leggings. She was down to just bra and panties. She just wanted to be a bit more comfy, and I didn't mind at all. There was her belly, so cute and round. A little pooch hanging over her panties. Her bra was actually kinda new. All her old ones she had grown out of. Her breasts weren't huge, but they were more than handfuls. Her arms had actually grown the most recently. They had gotten straight up flabby. I loved to give them nice squeezes from time to time, to remind her how much they had grown. Then there were her thighs that touched somewhere above the knees, there was no mistaking that they hadn't grown recently either. She twirled around to show off her cute bum too. At this point, I could barely contain myself.

She made her way to the bed. I had her plate of goodies in my hand, three taquitos she picked out with various dips.

"So what are you waiting for?" She said. "Be my feeder and feed me!"

I loved that enthusiasm. I picked up a taquito and dipped it in ranch and brought it to her mouth. She licked her lips and opened her mouth. She took a bite, gave a little moan and munched away. I set down the plate and gave her belly some gentle rubs.

This continued until the food was gone. We got into a rythm. Taquito, dip, bite, rub. Sexy, sexy, sexy.

"You've been a really good fatty lately."

"You like you're little reward for all your hard work?"

"I think you look plumper already."

"It's hard to resist all these tasty treats isn't it."

"I think you're belly feels fuller."

Those are just some of the things I cooed to her during the feeding session. I just kept getting moans and other expressions of pure pleasure and bliss in response.

"Rachael, this is easily one of the hottest things we've done together." I said.

"In case you didn't guess, I'm extremely turned on as well."

I removed her panties and my own clothes as well.

I spread her legs and kissed her clit. I wanted to warm her up a little more. I licked and sucked on her. She tasted sweet. Must be all the sweets she had lately. She began bucking a bit, as they say. As I pleasured her with my mouth, my hands rubbed her soft body. Feeling her generous thighs and deliciously full belly.

After a couple minutes she pulled my hair, as if to signal.

"I want you inside me, right now," She demanded. Though, it didn't take much convincing.

I got up over her, with her still laying on the bed and entered her. She was slick and wet. I started slowly and kissed her neck. Her chest began to turn red. That was a side effect I was all too familiar with, whenever she got turned on. I squeezed her all over. Her sides were soft and so very squeezable. I gave her arms a little squeeze as well. I grabbed both her wrists and held her arms over her head. She was helpless to my fucking but she purred in pleasure.

"Did you enjoy being fed, my chubby fatty?" I whispered into her ear.

"Oh yes. We need to do that and all of this again. I am enjoying every bit of-... this."

She had to stop for a moment and sighed a bit.

"I'm afraid if we keep doing this, Rachael, you'll start gaining weight like crazy. You're gonna grow out of all your clothes. It would be too sexy."

"You'd like that, wouldn't you? I think I'd like it too. What if my belly was out a couple more inches? I grow out of my bra? My thighs touched all the way to my knees? My face was fuller? Everyone would know you were spoiling me."

"That's not all they'd know. People would start talking. Rachael has been putting on weight lately, they'd say.

"She needs to get some new jeans." Rachael played along. "Look at her muffin top."

"Yes," I agreed. "I want to fatten you up more. Let's keep feeding you like tonight. I want to see you bigger, you're already so sexy but being a bit bigger would suite you so well."

"YES." She agreed, I wasn't sure if she was playing along or for serious. "I want to gain more. It feels so good. I love the feeling of being full and getting fucked. Please, fuck me harder."

I sped my pace a bit. Penetrating deeper and deeper. Complimenting her curves with every thrust. I gave her belly a final squeeze and came. I came inside her and she writhed in pleasure. I got up and cleaned off, and offered her a towel to clean up as well.

"Just saying, I wasn't exactly kidding about wanting to see you bigger, you know?" I said during our post coital cuddle.

"I know," She said. "I wasn't kidding either."

Living the dream...

I showed my girlfriend IRL this story, and she recognized that it was about our experiences from the other night. We talked a little about the evening, this story, and how she felt about it. She really likes the idea of being a character in a story like this. With that being said, she isn't really gaining much right now nor do either of us have the time or money to put into an endeavor like that. But, I think I'm gonna try to explore this fantasy a bit more as if Rachael were to gain and what that might look like. We're thinking of posting some pics in Your Pictures section. She's very interested but we need to find a time and place that works for both of us, and she's still unsure about showing her face.

A majority of the remaining story, while based on real characters and the occasional real experience, is mostly fiction. Hope you enjoy it!

Spoiling Rachael part 2:

After our late night feeding session, Rachael and I woke up late in the morning. We were both a bit groggy, but we both knew that last night's little escapade was completely worth it. I carressed her delicate breasts and soft belly as she lay next to me. We were both still nude from the night before. We kissed and cuddled a bit longer before I got up. I made us some coffee (and gave her a little extra sugar and creamer) and came back to bed to slowly start the process of waking up.

We were both sitting up, sipping our coffee next to each other in my bed. I gazed at her. She knelt her head slightly to sip her coffee. Each time, her cute double chin appeared for just a moment. Her hair was down, a little frizzled from just getting up. She had her legs out straight with her thighs spread out on the sheets. Her belly rolled over her thighs a few inches with couple smaller rolls.

"Do you think I could gain 5 pounds in one week?" She asked.

"I'm sure you could," I said. "In fact, I'm sure someone has done that before."

"Well, last night was kinda awesome." She paused for a moment and then her face lit up. "Can you feed me every day this week? I'll be a good fatty and eat whatever treats you get me."

I couldn't believe my ears. This was it. "Oh yeah," I said. "What sort of treats do you want?"

"Icecream, everyday." She said. Then there was a pause. She was thinking. She loved food so much, I couldn't imagine all the thoughts that must have been reeling in her brain. "That's a requirement. I'll make myself a big breakfast before work , maybe bacon and eggs and a bagel with cream cheese. And, I'll bring extra snacks like cookies and chips to work, so I can keep snacking at my desk all day. After work, it's on you mister.  However much you think I should stuff, I'll do it. But you also have to promise to eat me out and fuck me too. I'll need a reward for all my hard work. Got it?"

This was unbelievable. "Oh yes, I think I got it. Though isn't the food reward enough?" I was teasing.

"I shouldn't even need to ask, by the end of this week, you won't be able to keep your hands off me." She said, followed by a wink.

The week flew by. Every evening after we each got off work, we'd meet up at my place or hers. I'd bring food and she cook dinner for us. She usually loved to cook, and she took this as an excuse to show off her cooking skills. One night it was beer battered fried fish and chips. The following evening we had lo mein stir fry. Another night it was burgers with blue cheese crumbles and tater tots. Thursday she devoured a whole box of mac and cheese, with extra cheese, and a couple loaded chili dogs. On Friday at the end of the week, we just had all the left overs from all the previous nights. At the end of dinner each night, we'd make our way to the bedroom where I had already set up plenty of desserts. One night I challenged her to eat six creamy pasteries.  Unsurprisingly she succeeded. One of the other nights, I got her a quart of creamy egg nogg that had the consistency of half and half. The constant treat each night was a pint of Ben and Jerry's, which she would inevitably finish.  Each evening I had some variety of desserts for her, and after she finished them (or sometimes while I fed her), we'd fuck. She'd moan and moan and tell me how full and how fucking great she feels and that she couldn't wait to get fatter. 

It was now the following weekend since the spoiling began. Rachael was meeting some of her friends for lunch today, so she had gotten up and was moving.  I was still in bed watching her mosy around her room, in the nude nonetheless. Her belly looked to still be bloated from the feeding last night. Or maybe all this feeding had paid off.

"Morning babe." She said. "I'm glad you're up. I have some good news."

Oh boy, I wonder what that would be. "yeah? what's up?"

"Well, I weighed myself this morning. I'm up 6 pounds from last week. I was 165, I'm 171 now!" She said this while barely containing the widest grin I'd ever seen on her. "Also, I have an idea of what I want to wear to lunch with my friends, but I want your opinion."

She walked towards her closet on the opposite end of the room.

"Hey, close your eyes. I want it to be a surprise." She said.

With my eyes closed, I heard a variety of struggles. I wanted to peak, but I knew whatever sort of surprise that waited for me would be too good to ruin. After a few minutes, I couldn't wait any longer.

"Okay, I'm done. You can open your eyes." said Rachael.

I opened my eyes. She was wearing a form fitting t-shirt that hugged her torso. Underneath the shirt, I could tell she was sporting one of her old bras, which her breasts were spilling out from the top and sides. Love handles stuck out a good inch from her waistband. The shirt made her belly look wider than normal, though I'm sure the feeding earlier in the week played a part as well. The shirt actually didn't cover her belly completely, as there was just a little peak of it above her belt. The belt was covering the button of her khaki pants, which I could see wasn't even buttoned up. Her pants were tight. Most girls probably wouldnt be caught dead looking like this. Her legs and ass looked huge. She looked fat and sexy as hell.

"So, how do I look?" She asked, batting her eyes all cutesy.

"Hm..." I was thinking. She looked amazing. I couldn't believe it. There was no way Rachael was really gonna go out to meet her friends like this. She was asking my opinion though and I needed to say something that really expressed how beautiful I thought she was. "Fat, you look fat."

"Good, that's all I wanted."