Paysite Section is Down for how long?

Heart and Mind

if paysite promoters won't be able to pay anymore.....

will they still be allowed to post similar posts as regular users? just wondering

No clue yet, I know J has been busy with a few things lately, so haven't been able to get the answers as quickly. But we will let you know what's up as soon as we are able to! =)

If anything, I'm pretty sure that they will still be able to post as regular users. So, no worries about the lovely paysite models being unable to post. =)

Perhaps it's part the d-bag in me and the other part ignorant d-bag in me, but why would any business owner post such an vague message and then provide no supporting info and then no feed back?

My business degree can't make make any sense of the matter, and it makes me think our illustrious leader is incompetent.

Nothing else is changing as far as the site goes, but it seems there was some difficulties recently with the payment acceptance system. He had to shut it down till he finds a better course of action. He's also been a bit busier than usual in terms of his "IRL" life, so while he didn't mean to leave a vague post, he did so due to engagements he has his hands full with, but also wanted to let people know that the payments wouldn't be accepted.

If this were a business, he'd be charging us to use the forums. I can see how the other user would think that it's a "business" as he did charge to use the service to allow models to promote themselves; so in that regard I understand where he's coming from.

J is sorry he wasn't able to provide more notification but seriously had a hiccup in the system he was currently using, plus with the added time constraints of his real life stuff, it just came and happened at a bad time. He'll be able to provide us mods with more details as soon as his schedule opens up a bit in a week or so.

Guest SweetAdeline

My paypal account was charged on the 14th of this month, but I obviously don't have privileges to post because of the issues with the system. I'm not really sure what to do about it because I sent a message to J about it, but haven't gotten a response.

It's only $2.50, so I'm obviously not worried about the money aspect of it, but for people who don't think this is a business, this situation definitely has an impact on paysite models.

haha well perhaps business is a bit of a stretch, but someone receives money from the pay site section. So business transactions are taking take place, and from the consumer perspective (the pay site models) they would probably like to have more details on the future of the pay site section....