Ariel Winter (from Modern Family)

deadwolverine726

• 3 weeks later...
21 minutes ago, funinva2 said:

Hey dont look at my boobs....here's my boobs!!!  Whatever

She's saying she's and other women are objectified in the industry which they are. If you want to post a little sexy picture from time to time that doesn't mean you dont wanted to be treated like a serious actor.

Imagine if you just like to got out a bit on the weekend have a beer or too; but because of that, despite how well you preform at your job your coworkers clients and bosses just treat you like a dumb moron who just likes to get turned 24/7.

She can act in seasons of a critically acclaimed show and gets little recognition but posts one sexy pic on Instagram and gets like 5 articles written about it.

Im just trying to white knight her, I dont like her show, I dont know how she is as a person and is just decent fap material but there isn't a reason to post rude shit

Guest Fakedude10
21 hours ago, basil said:

She's saying she's and other women are objectified in the industry which they are. If you want to post a little sexy picture from time to time that doesn't mean you dont wanted to be treated like a serious actor.

Imagine if you just like to got out a bit on the weekend have a beer or too; but because of that, despite how well you preform at your job your coworkers clients and bosses just treat you like a dumb moron who just likes to get turned 24/7.

She can act in seasons of a critically acclaimed show and gets little recognition but posts one sexy pic on Instagram and gets like 5 articles written about it.

Im just trying to white knight her, I dont like her show, I dont know how she is as a person and is just decent fap material but there isn't a reason to post rude shit

M'lady

fedora.jpg

• 2 weeks later...