How to slow her metabolism

Vronbane

So I've got this girl who, over these past few months,  I have gradually convinced to gain weight. She seems to enjoy the reaction it invokes and the sort of submissive role she takes as my feedee. We have weigh ins every so often and she meets these goals with an eagerness to match her increasingly voracious appetite. However, as the number increases it seems her metabolism is set on making this more challenging. Currently she is at 190, up thirty pounds in about four months.  I was curious what foods or actions we could take to make our way into the 200 range and over come the issue of her pesky metabolism.

Guest myownway

Carbs. Lots of carbs. Proteins and fats in normal amounts, so as not to make her malnourished, but increase her carbs intake a lot. Just don't do it with junk food. Think pastas, rice, potatoes, bread, and even sweet fruits... Eating carbs will most likely crash her metabolism a bit, since it will make her less sensitive to insulin. Be warned, however, that if she has history of diabetes in her family this might be a risky road to take. As for other ideas - try foods rich in phytooestrogens - excess oestrogen binds certain hormones that participate in increasing metabolism and oestrogen is generally fat-storage friendly in ladies. But again, don't overdo it, since it may lead to hormonal problems, either those linked with ovaries or those linked with thyroid.

Some people's bodies have a natural scale that will make it hard for them to overcome a certain weight area. This happened to me twice. Another thing to keep in mind is that the larger she gets, the more she will have to intake to keep that weight up.

Some small things you can do to help slow down the metabolism:

-No food for an hour after she wakes up

-No drinking cold beverages right after waking up.

-Don't eat too terribly spicy foods as that also speeds up metabolism.

Other than that, I don't have much else for you other than making meals that are hearty.

Guest myownway

Well, if the pasta, rice or bread is white, it actually is pretty much junk food.

There's still quite a difference between moderately processed grains that contain little or no chemical additives and highly processed foods with list of additives longer than the list of ingredients. The foods I mentioned above are easily absorbable energy and they are fattening, as they elevated sugar levels after their consumption promote fat storage. Still, they are FAR better than stuffing oneself with sweets, crisps or McDonald's stuff and the like if someone wants to gain weight and switch his/her metabolism to fat storage. Obviously, you can buy both a bread that is highly processed and one that's moderately processed - that's up to consumer's awareness. The only reason I did not mention whole-grain stuff instead of white is because the former is more filling and that could be an obstacle if someone wants to gain weight and slow down metabolism. If someone has a tendency to gain already, then he/she can easily stick to whole grains as that would most likely be healthier.

Guest myownway

Put a ring on her left hand...  ::)

That sure  seems to work with ladies who do not want to gain intentionally, but I'm not sure how it'd fare with those who do :D. But seriously speaking, I agree that a committed relationship is a must if any guy encourages his lady in any way to get bigger, or let herself get bigger.

• 2 weeks later...