Esti Ginzburg

rxman

She is a famous bikini and swimsuit model that worked for Sports Illustrated in 2009, 2010 & 2011.

They did not hire them for 2012 or 2013... I guess you know why  :D

Check her glory days, her current photoshopped look and the truth about her current size...

post-13423-14513392414005_thumb.jpg

post-13423-14513392414678_thumb.jpg

post-13423-14513392420178_thumb.jpg

post-13423-14513392451178_thumb.jpg

post-13423-14513392451455_thumb.jpg

And now a few vidcaps from the behind the scenes shoot  ;D

She's reportedly gained around 20 pounds...

You can't really see the weight when the clothes are on, yet. But she is leaps and bounds better than her 2009 self and her peers when in a two-piece. It really doesn't have to be alot.

• 1 month later...
Guest Sulla67

Looking up more stuff on her, she was in the Israeli Army from 09-11, which explains why she was thinner. In her SI shots she still has wide hips, but their much narrower compared to her current child bearing ones, her stomach is flatter ( unlike the pooch she has now) and lacks her borderline love handles, her breasts were smaller and she didn't have that delicious double chin. She also showed her ass off more when it was smaller, speaking to confidence issues. All in all, between getting married and not doing PT anymore she seems to have picked up a minor weight problem. I'm amazed she's still doing lingerie shots.

Guest November

She has become the subject of the  "she looks fat" "no, she looks healthy" debate in Israel, and that's going on for some years now. I'm positively surprised that she hasn't succumbed to the pressure (yet).