interesting japan girl

col90

Question

6 answers to this question

She is not Tama… someone who read japanese can help?

Actually, I can confirm that it does indeed say Tama Mizuki. In the first frame, the smaller part in the pink box says "GurabiaModelu" Which means Gravia Model, or Bikini Model. In the Larger, more bolded text part, you'll notice the first Kanji is "Mizu" and the second Kanji is "Ki". There is sometimes more than one kanji that can represent a certain set of phonetics, "Ki" is a very good representation of that. The last 2 characters are in Hiragana and it spells out "Ta" and "Ma" Remember, in Japan, last name comes first, followed by the first name when shown on TV or even in the office as most people, unless you are friends, will refer to each other by their last name.

Credentials: Mom is Japanese and I can read, speak, and understand Japanese.

From what I can see and gather is that this is from one of Japan's famous variety shows which happen to be talking about obesity/being overweight. There's another frame (Where Mizuki is shown from behind,) which has a mix of hiragana and katakana across the frame that says "Suge- Debujan!" Which essentially means "Wow, that is fat then!" or "She is fat then!"