My girlfriend

First: This belongs in the Forum "Your Pictures"

Second: Feeding your girlfriend is a despicable thing to do and doesn't show much respect for her, let alone that your very trustworthy. If you want her to gain, tell her. If she doesn't, you should respect her decision.

Guest RabbittD89

Dude just be straight up open about everything, it'll probably take a while for her to get/understand it but if she loves you she won't be judgmental and will probably be open to learning more about it/trying things. I told my gf everything and although she thinks it's odd she still supports me and is slowly testing the waters, totally worth it!

Dude just be straight up open about everything, it'll probably take a while for her to get/understand it but if she loves you she won't be judgmental and will probably be open to learning more about it/trying things. I told my gf everything and although she thinks it's odd she still supports me and is slowly testing the waters, totally worth it!

I told my girlfrend and she was like "realy?" which obviosly the answer was yes. To that she answered "thank fuck i can stop trieng to lose weight" and went to the fridge and ate two pizzas and a tub of ice cream and burst the button on her jeans lol XD

She is very pretty, with a cute little starter belly and round, rosy facial cheeks, and a beautiful smile! Would we be so lucky to see her "evolve" into a BBW? Of course, don't be "too" sneaky. That is not to say you can't do things like leave food around that she likes, without her having prompted you or without verbally stating that you are "feeding" her. But you should discuss with her this "kink" of weight gain fantasy. She should know, if it is a fundamental part of you.

Just taking her out to eat is a good way to fatten her up. The way you can "come out" to her is by stating things, when the time is right, that are supportive of her "letting go" or relaxing with her attitude toward eating and weight gain. If she gains weight and brings it up, that is the perfect opportunity to mention to her that you are turned on by it.

• 2 weeks later...