Well, AnnaSophia Robb has grown up. And she has a donk.

deadwolverine726

This is her on the set of some film.  She's almost 20 now, so it's okay. The last one is a gif, didn't realize they don't work on here.  So here is a link to the gif:

http://i.imgur.com/V5AtWSL.gif?1

It's actually a prequel TV series to Sex In the City called The Carrie Diaries taking place during the 80s, AnnaSophia is playing the lead.  I think it airs on the CW, I'm not sure because I don't watch the show I've just seen articles attached to pics similar to those above.

Guest AirJordanFan93

She was the blueberry girl in the Willy Wonka remake, her first movie was because of Win Dixie, uhhh...

Here's a pic of when she was younger, actually.  Maybe you'll recognize her.

I saw that shitty Willy Wonka remake and thats about it I guess.

It's actually a prequel TV series to Sex In the City called The Carrie Diaries taking place during the 80s, AnnaSophia is playing the lead.  I think it airs on the CW, I'm not sure because I don't watch the show I've just seen articles attached to pics similar to those above.

In the 80s you say?

With that white car? What is that, a Chrysler 300? I love the realism of this show.

I found a new love, I have to find as many pics of her and her plump booty, before she starves herself to be another hollywood skeleton. Thank you so much for these pics.

Who knows maybe she likes it & if it is getting her Media attention it might stay. Kim Kardashian & J-Lo are known for their asses & realise they make money off it. That's why I never really see Kim losing weight in her butt area

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...