Oil massage (with Love!) 💗

$9.99

(11 reviews)

1 Screenshot

About This File

Hello ♥️

In this video I talk about how sexy I feel and pamper my beloved fat belly with oil and belly rubs

If you love belly play and softness, you can't miss this video!

i love you hearts GIF

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

jambolio

5 of 5 members found this review helpful 5 / 5 members

This new video is Incredibly sexy and sensuous, it focuses on Wendy playing with her soft, jiggly belly with some bonus attention to her hips. The camera angle used is absolutely perfect to appreciate Wendy's recent growth (which in itself has blown my mind).

Exquisite. 

Response from the author:

Hello Jam, so happy you liked it! Thanks for the review!

Ps. I have to tell you a little secret...Focus on hips and belly is because...they are my best features! 🥰

Link to review
HereForAReason

4 of 4 members found this review helpful 4 / 4 members

Wendy is an absolute treasure to behold, basking in her warm glow from the oil she uses to moisturise her plump body. The easiest feeling to get from her is her confidence: she is truly in love with her body. This is an exceptional video, showcasing a beautiful and wonderful woman ☺️ I could not recommend this enough! 

Thank you for this lovely words!! 🥰

Link to review
pippol8

What a fat, soft, fluffy, big beautiful belly! What fat, soft, fluffy, big, beautiful hips! And the way Wendy caresses them is adorable! And it's exciting!

Thank you for this lovely review! 😘

Link to review
Guest JollyGiant

Wendy looks soft and sensual as always. Thick thighs, soft hips and a jiggly belly- what more could you ask for? If you’re not a fan of her already, you will be after this video. I’m already looking forward to the next video. 

So sweet!! Thank you! 😘

Link to review
Guest dade76

3 of 3 members found this review helpful 3 / 3 members

Fantastic. Another super video for a super BBW. I love your Big, Fat and Round Belly. Every video is a surprise and i have finished the words for describe how much you are beautiful. You are my secret dream. A big kiss. 😘😍 (for everybody....i raccomand this video) 

Thank you🤍🥰

Link to review
maamae28

I have never seen your belly so fat and soft. Also your hips are super soft and wide, in almost all the video your flab was entirely covering your panties. You are really gorgeous

Thank you! 😘

Link to review
alexciccione

a real explosion of fat beauty

Aw, thank you💖

Link to review
gricha

Come explore Wendy's plumper body, her thick thighs, wide hips, generous lovehandles and round belly. As she squeezes and jiggles her curves with oil, you can feel how much her expanding softness is turning her on, and it will most definitely turn you on too! 💖

Oh thank you so much, I really appreciate this amazing review! Glad you liked it❤️

Link to review
1mini1

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

Here is an absolutely gorgeous view of Wendy's growing belly and thighs as her belly gets some external love and attention and a little oil to ease growing gains.

Love the shape and softness and little jiggles that resonate with some extra festive gorging this year.. 😍 Long may the festive gorging levels continue well into the New Year... Have a safe and happy holiday.

Such a lovely little video...🥰

Aww, thanks. Have a lovely and safe holiday you too! Glad you liked it! Hugs 🥰

Link to review
sixstrings

4 of 5 members found this review helpful 4 / 5 members

Aaaaaaamazing!!! Your belly looks beautiful and softer here! I love the way you touch it and your voice when you describe it!!! it made my heart beat faster! If you like sensual belly play this video is highly recommende!

Thank you! Glad you liked it!🌸

Link to review