8 Screenshots

About This File

Thanksgiving is good for one thing.....eating, and eating EVEN MORE! All the fatty foods has me feeling extra gluttonous. I can't resist stuffing myself more and more. Mashed potatoes, mac and cheese, rolls, turkey, and pie fill my belly today. I start the stuffing in a much too tight pair of jeans; my muffin top hangs over my barley zipped pants. I struggle to sit or eat enough as my pants get tighter and tighter. I eventually unzip them to reveal a massive red imprint from their tightness. Suddenly I have room for so much food! Like a true glutton, I pick up the entire turkey with my hands and eat it as quickly as possible; I just can't get enough! I then dip the rolls in the turkey oil, because I know it'll be extra fatty! I want to get fatter, I'm already so much bigger than this time last year, but it's just not enough! I need to be fatter. I need more food; I need to feel stuffed! I make sure to show you just how big and bloated my belly is while I softly jiggle it; today's stuffing will most definitely help me back on the pounds! It's just the beginning of gaining season, and I've got some massive goals in store, time to destroy my waistline!
Clip features: massive stuffing, belly jiggle, burping, weight mention, fat chat, flirting.

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌