5 Screenshots

About This File

In This Video: Ripped pants in public. Tight clothes. Fat shamed by family. WG shake. Tight jeans. Ass play. Boob play. Fat chat. ~16 minutes

Casey had planned all along to share her Thanksgiving fat fun with you all, but little did she know she'd be turning it into a report of one of her all time biggest fantasies unexpectedly becoming reality. Casey gets dressed for her day, trying out an outfit that was WAY too small and fails to even button them or pull the shirt over that huge gut. She ended up settling on something very fitting with plenty of wiggle room for the epic day of eating ahead of her. She heads out to dinner and plans to come back later to tell you about her day. Only....she came back a whole lot sooner than expected. All the dirty fattening details are in the video - but basically Casey sat down for Thanksgiving dinner with her family after eating a ton already, and her pants split wide open in front of her ENTIRE family. She tells you exactly what happened and all the reactions/comments that came with it. She also tells you all about how she comes from a family of health nuts, so she even brought her own soda to dinner! Naturally, while sharing this, Casey gets both hungry and horny. Casey whips up a quick WG shake and chugs it like it's nothing in preparation for another stuffing afterwards. She wiggles, jiggles, and bounces around for you showing off her latest developments. Another item checked off her feedee bucket list! ENJOY :) 

----------------------------------------

REVIEWS // If you enjoyed this video, a review/comment/reaction is always SO appreciated and they absolutely make my day! 

----------------------------------------

CUSTOMER SERVICE: If you are ever dealing with technical difficulties - please never hesitate to reach out to me via DM or contact support [HERE].

💥Find more of my hot clips HERE 💥Chat with me HERE 💥

Other Files from Curvage Casey

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

You gotten yourself shockingly fat on purpose. And look at ya. So plump and proud, jiggling about to show off that you are so big and impressive. Pleased as punch knowing you will always be the fattest girl at the table. Always gobbling up the most food to try and satisfy your boundless appetite. It's no wonder you have no more suitable clothing. A young woman isn't meant to be so rotund. Therefore clothes are not made that can support or even survive your massive heft flying around wildly and powerfully. And look at yourself, a pleased and happy fat piggy. More than twice the size you once were. Not more bones, organs or muscles tho. Only more FAT. It's now the old fit you plus more pure fat than your entire previous size. Getting turned on by your tremendous burgeoning fatness. Startling your family and friends. Such an enormously fat sweat that you are now considered a freaky sex object. Turned on by the effect all your bouncing has on others knowing we all get immediately hard and beat off to see you. And turning yourself on by the powerful and vibrating mass that you've become. 

1719900299_animated6.GIF.f590631782b11bbe533ddfc4255bebea.gif

If you and I were dating and we went to your family thanksgiving and I heard your pants rip, I probably would’ve excused myself to go and masturbate in the bathroom. Because fat girl pants rips story is the sexiest thing I’ve heard in a while!❤️😍❤️ I’d love to see you do a video of you ripping another pair in front of the camera!❤️❤️❤️

Add a comment...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.