6 Screenshots

About This File

It's that time of year, the time where you eat endless amounts and stuff yourself past bulging! This year, like every year, I'm making a wonderful feast, with over 10 pounds of fatty food. I'm ready to stuff myself into sweet submission. This year I'll be cooking turkey, mashed potatoes, mac and cheese, and chex mix for good measure! All those calories will soon be on my bulging belly, but first, I get to sample everything as I cook. I even take a moment to try drinking some melted butter. It tastes so sweet and salty on my lips; I can only imagine how it'll feel in my gut. You'll get to join me in my cooking for the upcoming feast. This means bending over to reach ingredients, my belly grazing up against cabinets, jiggles as I mash potatoes, and lots of snack breaks! Join me as I show you why I'm the ultimate fatty in the kitchen! 
Clip features: fat chat, multiple angles, belly jiggle, eating, burping, bending over, drinking butter, drinking heavy cream, cooking

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

Guest BlackPeter57

😍😘

Link to review