Christmas Came Early

$10

(4 reviews)

1 Screenshot

About This File

I ate all my chocolate Advent Calendar in one go... hehe 🐷🐷🐷🐷

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

Guest CBBBW88

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

Such a nice big belly well worth the price when she said I wonder how big I'll be next year was the cherry on top great video beautiful belly. X

Link to review
CFH

Absolutely fantastic! Summer looks incredible here and the way she devours all that chocolate is genuinely impressive. Her outfit looks amazing and that huge, huge belly is absolutely mind blowing, the slaps and jiggles and rubs are fantastic and the way she talks is just the cherry on the cake. Absolutely brilliant clip, can't recommend this one enough 😍

Link to review
hgfa701

This sexy feedee stuffs herself with a load of chocolate to help grow that huge belly even further. One of the most beautiful girls on this site, and so cute to watch her moan and slap her belly as she grows...😍

Link to review
jdbobby

Wow!! Christmas really has come early!! Summer looks amazing (as usual) in her tiny Christmas outfit as she gorges on piece after piece of chocolate! She devours it all minutes. Her perfect soft round belly looks bigger than ever as she slowly rubs it and jiggles all that fat 😍 All of your videos are amazing summer and I really can't wait to see what's next! Hopefully another wonderful Christmas treat 😘

Link to review