Quantcast

4 Screenshots

About This File

Porky is back! 🐷 

It’s so good to be back guys I’ve missed you all so much! I haven’t done an update since early September and I think you’ll agree this belly talks for itself 🙈 

A cute video showing my outgrown lingerie, growing curves and belly. I tell you my current weight, how much I’ve gained since the last clip and show it all off for you. 💜

Other Files from Porky Princess

User Feedback

You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

SeamusIRL

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

Thanksgiving is the time to be grateful for all that we have... and I am especially thankful for this cute and radiant Princess. She's come back from her recent illness more beautiful and delicious than ever...(😝)

.    This update includes one of her pretty violet lingerie sets showing us her alluring belly hang. We're also given her current weight gain... (not telling 😉)... that is more than visible.

I could listen forever to this lovely lass' lilting Welsh voice... 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿...as she runs her hands over her voluptuous body...and savours the feel of her soft and succulent belly... (😋)

2021 looks to be another year for gratitude...watching this charming and sensual young lady cherish her luscious phenomenal body... 💚

Response from the author:

You always leave the best reviews! And this is not an exception. Thank you so much as always 😍💗

Share this review

Link to review