6 Screenshots

About This File

Over 40 minutes of stuffing footage! Watch this ex-skinny (before photo) continue to plump up and get hopelessly chubby. As she gives into hedonism, you won't believe how much she fattens up right before your eyes! Moaning, belching/burping, pushing past her limits and a LOT of bellyplay...before some button popping. Side by side comparisons throughout and stuffing tally.

(I LOVED doing this as much as I hope you will enjoy it *blush*...)

Other Files from chubbybunnywriter

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

fro-yo

3 of 3 members found this review helpful 3 / 3 members

that was an amazing first vid, honestly you might already be my new favorite girl on the site - nice job packing it away fatty 🐖♥️

really love the use of editing, especially in the beginning portion - hope that seeing more 'before gain' pics will carry on into future vids, it'll be all the more dramatic a change each time

such sultry belches and effeminate wimpers too, next stuffing it'd be great to see you alternate between cans of beer and soda - all the extra burps'd really turn your hot mess factor up to an 11

ps do you take video idea suggestions?

Response from the author:

I am open and listening 😉

Link to review
Virtuoso

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

So much good footage, the little tracker of just how much has been eaten was a really nice touch. And the top notch belches too 👏👏👏

Link to review