Stuffed To The Brim - Thanksgiving Special

$7.99

(4 reviews)

2 Screenshots

About This File

In This Video: Stuffing • Messy Eating • Slob • Massive Food Amount • Funnel Feeding • Chugging • Burping • Belly Play • Fat Play • Fat Chat • Pushing Limits • Waddling • Bouncing • Double Fisting ~ 48 Minutes Long

•••••••••••••••••••••••

Watch me take on a MASSIVE 15 POUNDS of mouth watering Thanksgiving food 🤤

I pushed myself to my ABSOLUTE LIMITS to get down as much food as possible into my gut...creamy mac & cheese, thick mashed potatoes, steaming p0t pie and of course pounds and pounds of turkey all fall victim to my gluttony...

I was feeling super greedy so of course I barely used utensils, scooping up the thick, fattening comfort food with my hands and cramming as much as I can into my watering mouth...

Eventually I hit a wall and need to take a nap on the couch before I can stuff more food in...I waddle to the couch with a dessert in tow to "settle my stomach"

After my nap I made one final push on my massive feast until my belly was literally about to rupture..🥵

Nearly 10 POUNDS of food sat SO HEAVY in my gut I literally could not move at the end of this stuffing...I was so fucking wet 😏

•••••••••••••••••••••••

Other Files from Mochii Babii

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

Guest brcyllr

4 of 4 members found this review helpful 4 / 4 members

WOW what a fantastic video, Mochii!  I love how you said at the beginning, you picked out enough food for what you thought would be a big Thanksgiving dinner, then doubled it!  Throughout the video you keep saying you're getting full, but you just keep on eating and eating, until you almost puke... but you want to keep it all down so you stop (briefly!).  I loved seeing you waddle to the couch at the end, holy cow are you getting massive!  What would your friends and family say if they were invited to Thanksgiving dinner and saw that???  The last shot of your huge, stuffed, bloated gut is incredible!  You really outdid yourself this time... and I hope you finished all of those leftovers when you awoke from your food coma!

Link to review
Guest BlackPeter57

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

😍😘❤️

Link to review
elbundy05

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

Crazy video. How do you manage to eat so much? You look so good. Keep it up, great video
Link to review