9 Screenshots

About This File

JuicyJunt here again with a feast for your eyes and my stomach!

I ordered way too much Pizza Hut and struggle to take it all down in this video 🍕🍕

Between taking huge bites and bloating my belly up with a 2L soda, the burps are HUGE and aplenty!

Leave a review and tell me what you think I sound take down next 

(❁´◡`❁)

Other Files from Curvage Guest

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

Fisherman07

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

Wow she gets absolutely beyond bloated in this!! Loving those stretch marks, she puts away that pizza very fast!! Those burps are phenomenal!! Definitely wish I could rate this higher

Link to review
Guest thegumdropreborn

Wow. Somehow I forgot to leave a review on this vid!

It's really good. For one, it's pretty relaxing and laid-back. Simple videos can be the best... just a cute chubby girl enjoying a ton of pizza and soda. What more can you ask for? Oh, you can ask for burps, and you get lots of those too!

There is definitely a ton of pizza being devoured here, but somehow her tummy makes room for such a massive volume.

5 stars; no hesitation.

Edit to add: For your next stuffing, I think you could try to have two pizzas AND dessert of maybe 6 (or a dozen) donuts :) 

Link to review
Zeep

Wow those burps are lovely and you always show so many good angles! Love how much you push yourself each time. Always impresses

Link to review
gizmo1451

I absolutely love hayley, such a stunning young lady with a fucking amazing body. How that bra does not burst open i do not know. Not only that she can eat and I mean really eat a lot and fast. 2 slices of pizza at a time. As for the burps as per normal fucking amazing,  prolific long and bassy.  For me the sexiest burper about. I loves the faces she pulls and the belly rubs. Once again a top top video. just wish she'd produce more stuff.Would love to see a kfc bucket taken down and maybe a beer chug video. 

Link to review
Residentsteven

Not seen a juicy vid in a while, I love these type of laid back vids she is just chilling watching a movie and tucking into 2 pizzas 🤯 that’s right 2 pizzas while chugging down soda. Juicyjunt has the loudest burps on curvage they really are that bassy especially if you are wearing headphones, I wonder what her neighbours think 🤔 when she lets rip 😂. Plus she is super hot with her big belly & boobs 🥵 plus a few stuffed hiccups my favourite 😍, 41 minutes for 8.99 is such a bargain, buy it now 5 stars.

Has for what you should take down for your next stuffing maybe 3 pizzas 😀 or a whole large cake or two.

Link to review
Louki

Absolutely amazing video! you are getting really big! Nice loud burps! A must-have video for everyone!

Link to review