8 Screenshots

About This File

In This Video: Fattest ever. Health changes. Stuffing. Multi-POV's. Fat chat. Food addiction. Jiggling. ~15.5 minutes

Casey is by far her fattest EVER. She's enormous and it's really starting to change her life in many ways. Some moderate health changes/issues are starting to arise for this hog. Nothing too serious, but moderate enough to be incredibly sexy to those who enjoy watching a former athlete BLOW up. Between the shortness of breath, muscle aches, and adjustments in sleep - Casey is basically being forced by her body to be lazier than ever. It's a fattening cycle for girls like Casey. She's sore and out of breath all the time, so she's often found on the couch a lot pinned down by her gut. The lazier she is, the hungrier she is. The hungrier she is, the fatter she gets. The fatter she gets, the lazier she becomes. It's a revolving door of gluttony, growth, and greed. It sounds like a very fattening future lies ahead for Casey. She gives you all the greedy details about her changing health and enormous body while chowing down on all of her favorite treats. As always, all the wiggles, jiggles, and gut slaps are found in between bites. Casey even attempts a few jumping jacks. Who was she kidding! LOL. Those days are long gone. Casey is visibly out of breath throughout this entire clip. This is a MUST SEE in the Casey collection as she states this video is meant to lay the foundation for a very....very... fattening future ahead with all these new changes. 

----------------------------------------

REVIEWS // If you enjoyed this video, a review/comment/reaction is always SO appreciated and they absolutely make my day!

----------------------------------------

CUSTOMER SERVICE: If you are ever dealing with technical difficulties - please never hesitate to reach out to me via DM or contact support [HERE].

💥Find more of my hot clips HERE 💥Chat with me HERE 💥

Other Files from Curvage Casey

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

hgfa701

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

Casey is a fat, hog pig. She's getting fatter, and less healthy - imagine if her gym pals could see her now! Thinking how much they'd disapprove just turns her on even more. Casey yet again delivers with a sexy and hot display of everything we love to see - huge belly, huge ass, growing tits and voracious appetite!

Response from the author:

Awwww thank you so much love ❤️ I am so happy you enjoyed it and thank you so much for taking the time to review it ❤️ 

Link to review
pgtip00

Holy swollen belly, Batman!  Yep - it has grown again.  Casey's belly dominates her world.  So much so it is taking a toll on her whole body.  She gives us a snapshot of her life as a forever gaining fat piggy, telling us how much of a struggle the every-day things are becoming and just what this insatiable appetite of hers is doing to her body.  The struggle is real it seems.  Casey simply cannot do some of things she used to be able to, and the things that she still can are getting harder and harder.  Not to worry though, she is still a gaining piggy!  She lays out her daily challenges whilst noshing on a big thick slice of pizza and plowing through a bag of chewy gummys.  Any concerns about what these calorie dense foods are doing to her are overridden by the total lust she has for getting fatter ... and fatter ... and fatter!

There will be no stopping for this piggy.  Hell, there wont even be any slowing down! ❤️

Link to review
TheGoldenDun

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

Casey’s new video definitely takes the cake. She is completely out of breath while talking about her health changes, but no matter what happens she will continue to get bigger for her and your sexual pleasure. She slaps and jiggles and eats while she talks to you. And her dancing is just as sexy. Her eyes and beautiful sultry sexiness will draw you in for more! A must buy for all you fat lovers!❤️😍❤️

Link to review
AzMan226

Absolutely fucking amazing...

I never buy clips on release, but I just had to grab this one because I've wanted to see Casey indulge in her morbid side forever... and she fucking DID. If you want to see a fat pig completely degrade and devalue her mental/physical health in the name of food, this is the clip. You're doing God's work, Casey ❤️

Link to review
jackal27

Holy crap! Consider my mind blown. 🤯 From start to finish this clip is scalding hot so take caution. In this same clip Casey states her clips don’t do her belly justice, however in the start we get enjoy Casey twerking her sexy and dancing and jiggling her titanic belly. When it focuses on her belly you see in slow motion this enormous orb of fat with waves of flab that cascade from the peak of her belly down to her base where it smacks against her fupa and plump thighs, and that’s just in the first minute or so! 🔥 

Afterwards Casey plops her overbearing load onto a chair and begins to describe how her life has significantly changed as she has begun crossing that next level in size and fat. First off is breathing and heart rate, which is evident right after her intro dance before she starts talking. She is sucking wind hard just from her dance because so much fat weighs down on her 5 foot frame. She’s become so fat, she’s out of breath walking any time for any distance and the simplest physical activities of become a chore for her. Her fat has become so overwhelming on her it literally keeps her up at night between her overstuffed belly and just the sheer size of her girth, full or not, the  gravity of it is applying two much pressure on her lungs to breath comfortably while sleeping. Of course this raises some  concern, but Casey would rather find some work around to this because while she explains her latest development she munches on pizza and gummy candies. Apparently her appetite only craves the greasiest, sweetest or most fattening foods with little to no nutritional value but very wealthy in the fat gaining business which so clear on our dear Casey. With these new challenges for her, I only wish I could be there to lay her on her side and feed her heart’s and belly’s desire as she comfortably lazes about in bed appreciating her non stop food and growth, not having to lift a finger if she doesn’t want to. Each new clip is better than her last so buy this and crazy turned on. 😍🔥🔥🔥👍

Link to review
Guest Ljj

I say this without hyperbole. This is the hottest fucking clip ever. Casey has her medicine ball gut hanging out and talks about how it makes her struggle. Well duh pigs aren’t built for stamina. They are built to eat. And Casey knows this all too well as these issues aren’t very taxing and definitely aren’t getting in the way of her insane gluttony. Also watch her ass shake all over the place. And don’t think about the heat coming from her underbelly because all those thought belong to me

Link to review
Guest lesserhawk

I've given it some thought, but I think this is the hottest video I've ever seen. Casey is extraordinarily sexy here. The way she is almost on the verge of panting throughout, constantly, never quite able to fully catch her breath... It is magnificent.

Also simply divine to see her take those big bites of a thick, greasy pizza. The way her eyes close and she lets out a small, involuntary moan with every bite...It's impossibly hot!

Casey says she isn't into the morbid stuff... but it's hard to believe that listening to her diet. And the mischievous way she laughs and adds 'yet' when discussing that turn on... I can't wait to see her embrace it. Buy this video, you will not regret it! 

Link to review
Nervous Fish

It's so hot seeing a fatty do some form of exercise then gasp for breath showing how out of shape they are but Casey eating a slice of pizza while talking about her health problems is such a turn on god along with those slaps. I enjoy looking at an old picture then seeing her current globe belly. Hope im the lucky guy wouldn't mind lugging her gut around in my arms

Link to review
ZAIZEK

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

just amazing the whole 15 minutes, perfection! Love the talking, the eating and the new editing is so so good! intro and outro is so so hot! sexier then ever, fatter then ever, hotter then ever! Love the slapping, grabbing, showing her for different angles, as always this is just so hot! 100 % recomending! 1000/1000 ❤️ 

Link to review
Guest Marshall7

3 of 3 members found this review helpful 3 / 3 members

Introducing the Queen of Gluttony on a whole new level! Casey the fucking Hog is here to tell us ALL and I mean ALL of her health and fattened issues! The start of this clip was literally the fucking hottest ive ever seen! Casey's giant globe gut wobbles in a way I havent quite seen yet. She literally appears to have BLUBBER! Guys, Casey is becoming a fucking obese whale! Seeing her jiggle and wobble her huge belly had me more than just a little hot and hard.....she then gives us more of her gorgeous perfect face up close and just look at all her chins! She just looks like she has a permanent ring of fat around her entire face and it looks even better somehow! Did I mention her hair is completely perfect?! 

Next, Casey begins describing her health issues 1 by 1 as she stuffs her face with pizza. The amazing thing about Casey (one of them) is how she literally seems to cum while stuffing herself trying to explain things. She holds it together pretty well, but you can tell she is wet AF and just wants to scream out in pleasure each time she tastes something. She is starting to really see the results of her cycle of complete gluttony and she tells us this as she keeps smacking that blob of a gut over and over. You just keep seeing waves of fat ripple over her and you just want to cum over and smack and squeeze it yourself! Casey is a food slut, a cum slut and just an all around glutton slut and all she wants to do is fuck and be fed!

If you have never bought one of her clips yet....let this be the one! Casey is on her way to becoming the Queen of blob belly glutton goddesses and she is so fucking HOTTT! Let's keep it going, Casey! 😈

Link to review