6 Screenshots

About This File

After some time away from your hometown you come back to visit for the holiday, only to run into your old crush, who is much much FATTER! You haven't seen her in what feels like forever, but really it's only been a short few months since you both went away for college. It seems being away from home has left her to her own hedonistic and lazy devices, and it sure shows by her bulging muffin top. While she tries to downplay her gain, it's clear she's gained a substantial amount. Her gut overflows from her much too-tight jeans, and her shirt rides up over her belly. Once talking to her, you find out she's traded her former athletic life for new hobbies like baking. She eventually admits to having a little crush on you in the past but isn't turned off to the idea of hooking up while you're both in town.....that is if you like fat girls. Like a true fatty, she can't stop mentioning food or touching her belly, even unzipping her pants at one point! It's clear she's interested and ready to make all your big girl fantasies come true! 
Clip Features: roleplay, tight jeans, unzipping jeans, belly play, GFE, flirting, fat chat, slight weight gain denial 

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

Jackryan

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

God damn Freya is so fucking 🖤CUTE!!💖Ugh I just love her body so much, seriously irresistible! Not to mention she’s not a bad actress, I find it very easy to immerse myself in her clips and when she’s acting all embarrassed like she hasn’t exploded out of her clothes by making a pig of herself??? Priceless. Such a precious piglet, do yourself a favor and pick this clip up 👌👌

Response from the author:

OHMYGOSH! This is so sweet thank you for your kind words, they deff got me blushing! 

Link to review