4 Screenshots

About This File

You made me fat! 
while preparing for our dinner party I come to the realization of what has been happening over the past few months. 
YOU HAVE SECRETLY BEEN PUDGING ME UP! 
The dress I bought for this party is bursting at the seams. 

you say I’m crazy and imagining it but I go through an in-depth exploration of my body parts to show you the growth AND stretch marks I now have. I also tell you stories of how I’ve come to realize I am now a BIG GIRL and what I’ve been experiencing.

I also indulge about our sex life 🤫

❤️

REVIEW THIS VIDEO FOR A SWEET TREAT

❤️

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

mxjmo23

one of the best roleplays I've ever seen. Lauren is really killing it! That smile at 09:15 makes me lose it all..

Link to review
Guest terranceandphillip

First off, Lauren is looking positively sensational in this vid!!  The way her amazingly fluffy curves completely fill out her elegant green dress allows you to see literally every expanding roll, and her beautiful, colossal boobies look like they could totally spill out at any time!!

Not only does Lauren look like an absolute goddess, but her acting is phenomenal as well!!  Running late for a dinner party, Lauren does an incredible job expressing her frustrations with her ballooning weight, but once she starts to peel the dress back so you can see for yourself how fat she has truly become, she begins to realize that her growing curves are only making her even hotter!  She leans her enticingly plump figure back into the bed with a beckoning gesture . . . looks like we won't be going anywhere tonight after all . . . And why would we, when the party's right here!!!

Link to review
jimbofletch

When it comes to roleplay wow just a big sexy girl telling her bf he made her fat but by the end she loves being extra big and pudgy in them thunder thighs them huge boobies and the best part that huge belly and the sex wow personal opinion sex with a big girl is the best 

Link to review
Weebigman

By far one of the best GFE videos available on this site. The role play is spot on, Lauren looks stunningly beautiful in that green dress, and even better with it off. This is a must buy.

Response from the author:

Thank you!!!!❤️❤️

Link to review
bozak

Woah...I mean...I am just completely blown away by this video.  The role playing was just absolute perfection and her stunning beauty is just too much to handle.  I've watched it at least 3 times, and I find new aspects to focus on each time.  There's no mistaking that Lauren is a natural at this, and the way she drew me in was so intense.  I cannot recommend this video enough, what are you waiting for?  Buy this video, you'll thank me later.

Oh my gosh you make me want to buy it! Lol

Link to review

one of the best vids of this genre out there. lauren is a treasure

THANK YOU!! 

Link to review
Doc Mo

Lauren Lush is the perfect piggy 🐷 in this mouth-watering GFE video. She’s gotten too fat for her clothes and she knows it’s all your fault. Her ridiculously thick body stretching out this dress could even make for a spectacular silent video; instead she gives you the full tour of her curvy expanse and explains exactly why you are to blame. Whether it’s her huge boobs, flabby arms, fat ass, thundering thighs, or bulging belly, this is show and tell day and you get to see every cubic inch she’s packed on! She frustrated about it in the beginning, but begins to come around... 🐮 

Sit down with Lauren “Lardass” Lush today and have the fat chat. It’s time.

I fucking love this!!! 

Link to review
MrMathMan

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

One of the best roleplay videos that has ever existed. If you are reading this far down stop procrastinating and buy this hot af clip from this gorgeous babe.

Thank you! I appreciate the shoutout! Slim glad you liked it! 

Link to review
BiggusEggus

Lauren is in her bag in this roleplay! She berates you for making her such a fat hog, while trying to hide just how she really enjoys how much her body has ballooned. She looks magnificent in her dress - so tight it puts every curve and roll on full display. Even the slightest movement makes her massive melons jiggle like mad. It's so hot seeing her show off her insane body as she slowly comes around to loving her new size, especially when it comes to the sex chat. It all adds up to make Lauren's hottest and most sensual video yet (and that's saying something). She just seems to even more into this roleplay, and it's not worth missing out on. 

I think you’re right.... I think I love role playing 🤫

it’s so fun! Lol

Link to review
emachine04

So hot! That tight green dress, that sexy belly, and beautiful face!!

Awe making me blush! Thank you! 

Link to review
KDV

Absolutely flawless video from start to finish! Perfect acting and dialog with an even more perfect model. Don't miss out on this one, 10/10 would recommend! 🔥

You are incredible! Thank you for making me smile! ❤️

Link to review
johnp0971

Well damn what can I say! I had my VR headset and felt like I was there. What more can I say. You’re so hot 🥵 love the rolls and good acting. You guys are missing out this is a masterpiece 10/10 

Man, I need to buy a VR! How cool is that! 

Link to review
luke8694

I don’t usually buy these videos but the description pulled me in and I have no regrets. Lauren is sexy from start to finish with her embarrassment and anger at her boyfriend. She’s more than happy to prove her point by showing off everything and changing her mind about the situation. This is one video of Lardass Lauren you do not want to miss! 😍

Omg I love this! Lol

lardass lauren is going to be my new hashtag! Lol

thank you 

Link to review
fat_elf

Oh, wow! Now, call me biased, because this is exactly my style of video, but Lauren has done it so well! Cutting right to the chase with Lauren, "your girlfriend", preparing for a night out with you, but very quickly realising that she's gotten almost too fat for the dress she'd bought for the occasion, just in the couple of months you've spent planning it! Very exciting complaints about how fat she's become while dating you, as she sees right through all the weak excuses you can give, but she's soon to see the sexy side of fattening up her own body...

I’m so glad you liked it! And coming from someone who is into this style that makes me so happy you approve! 

Link to review
NikeLove1986

Lauren makes this video a must see ! The way she goes in depth about how fat she has gotten wow ! The green dress on her is jaw dropping plus we all know her growth is not stopping here !!! I suggest if you want a clip for a cheap price download this and you will not be disappointed 😍😍😍😍hot james mcavoy GIF

That GIF is perfect! 
😂😂😂❤️

Link to review
Thor73

Lauren looks so hot in this tight green dress, and looks even better taking it off. You can really see how much bigger she’s starting to get. Another amazing video

Yay! I’m so glad you liked it! I’m keeping the green dress around! 

Link to review
Guest BlackPeter57

😍😘

Thank you for the 5
i appreciate it! ❤️

Link to review
Quatering09

Absolute perfection from Lauren as always. Her transition from frustration to slowly being turned on by her amazing body is really well done. As far as I'm concerned you need to buy this video. 

You’re the best! Thank you for the great review! I’m glad you enjoyed it ;)

Link to review
Whatsup1234

Definitely a must buy! 🔥🔥 Lauren looks incredible as always and really sucks you into the video 🤩, I lost track where I was after the video lol! She looks incredible in that dress and there’s just something super sexy of a woman realizing she’s getting fat 😍 I love the transitioning throughout the video! I feel like Lauren deserves some type of film award after this performance 👏👏👏

Hahaha is there a curvage Oscars!?!?!?

thank you for the wonderful review! 

Link to review
Guest Bruno49

Wow check this video out!! Lauren does a great job acting as a innocent girl, but slowly seduce you with her luscious curves. 😍 The green dress looks sexy as hell but barely fits her! She makes it feel like your boyfriend in the video, which by the end you wish you were. Laurenlush is an absolute goddess that will drop your jaw and she wants you to make her even fatter! 🔥 Who could blame her with the way that body looks. 😍 This is a must watch and buy!

You have such a way with words! I want to buy this film and I’m the one who made it lol! 

Link to review
Guest riddick1964

This may be not only Lauren's hottest video, but the hottest video on Curvage. Lauren always looks amazing in a dress and this tight little green number can hardly contain her as she complains about her boyfriend's not so secret attempts to fatten her up, and that's just the start of the video. She takes you in detail through all the different parts of her body as they've grown, slowly coming to the realization that maybe her growing body isn't such a bad thing. I won't spoil the ending for you, but trust me, you'll love it. Lauren's mixture of attitude, charm and fun are changing the game with roleplay videos, and this feels like just the beginning of even more amazing content like this. This video is amazing. Do not miss out. 

You are hands down so incredible. Your reviews captivate me every time! Thank you! 

Link to review
spectre1053

Absolute perfection! It is so rare to find a video where the dialog is just as hot and amazing and the star of the video. If you enjoy the reluctant GF being fed experience this video is 10 out of 10!

I’m so glad you liked it and I’m so glad I stepped out of my element and tried something new! Thank you! 

Link to review
AllContrast

Just when you think every minute couldn't get better, the next minute is even hotter. The way she fits in that dress and then slowly works it off of her as shes talking. Wow 😍

Dont skip out on this. I felt like I was actually sitting in front of her as her frustration built up. 

10/10 😁

❤️❤️❤️ thank you for the wonderful review. I always appreciate your feedback!(only if it’s good, haha JK) 

you’re the best! 

Link to review