7 Screenshots

About This File

In This Video: Breeding. Pregnancy fetish. Heavy cream chug. Belly play. Waddle. Fat chat. ~11 minutes

Casey's always had a unique shape that usually poses the question, "So, when are you due?!" Even when she was small, all of her flab has always gone straight to that swollen gut. She fantasizes quite a bit about the thought of being bred as a fat cow or enormous hog. Casey dreams of her gut rapidly expanding over 9 months, stretching out far in front of her.... her breasts growing full and heavy.. outgrowing all of her clothes faster than ever. Due to the size of Casey's belly, she's always been exploring maternity clothes. She even has a pregnancy belt. Casey wants you to fill her with YOU. After all, she's got a one track mind - eating, playing, and breeding - the mantra that she repeats over and over for you as she explores her full body. Casey stands heavy and waddles for you. Casey slaps that gut for you. Casey chugs two pints of heavy cream like water for you, wishing it was your cream. You've trained her so well. She used to struggle to get that cream down and now it's thoughtless. Breed your cow. Grow her. Fill her with you and with food. She's yours - only good for eating and breeding. 

----------------------------------------

REVIEWS // If you enjoyed this video, a review/comment/reaction is always SO appreciated and they absolutely make my day! 

----------------------------------------

CUSTOMER SERVICE: If you are ever dealing with technical difficulties - please never hesitate to reach out to me via DM or contact support [HERE].

💥Find more of my hot clips HERE 💥Chat with me HERE 💥

Other Files from Curvage Casey

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

Casey, you look so unbelievably HOT here! Cant wait to watch and review, my Love!

Guest Ovenfiller

Posted

Nothing more satisfying than seeing your prize cow become a nice massive pregnant stuffing cow ready to be milk everyday and fed non stop.

I was planning on relaxing and taking a break from all the wonderful pleasures of this site. But now you have made me so horny. My cock is hurting right now from watching this clip! I can see it in your eyes Casey during the close up of your beautiful face that you just want it right now!❤️😍❤️ Gonna have fun watching this again later!

• Curvage Model

Just wanted to say thank you all so much for taking the time to review and comment on this clip. It's truly one of the most special ones I've ever made and I take every bit of your feedback to heart. I am so happy to hear you all enjoyed it ❤️ thank you for loving me and getting off to me always

Add a comment...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.