TRYING ON OLD CLOTHES (first curvage video)

$9.99

(9 reviews)

2 Screenshots

About This File

15 minutes of me struggling to squeeze my new weight into my old clothes!!! 

Other Files from Mskristinaxo

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

hardcookie6765767978

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

Wow, one of the most gorgeous models on here. She posts great content on IG so when I saw she started posting on curvage I was all in, and this video proves that. Her belly has grown so much this year and it really shows with how small and great all these clothes fit her, showing  off her sexy muffin top as she spills out and lets that gorgeous gut spread out across her amazing thighs.  the purple dress looks especially great on her, as it hugs her belly so well and fits perfectly.  If you wanna see a gorgeous girl who's is looking pregnant with about 10 orders of cheesesteak food b**s filling up her gut, then get this vid asap😍

Response from the author:

I can’t thank you enough for this, welcome to my page and thank you for the phenomenal review this really made me feel special❤️

Link to review
SoulPixel

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

What a great video!

Thank you!!! Ah I just saw this ❤️

Link to review
overkill

These clothes really hugs Kristina's (clearly growing) body and shows her absolutely amazing curves. Seeing her struggle to squeeze ino her old clothes while her whole body jiggles is fantastic. We also get to see her pose and show off her body from several awesome angles.

Whilst trying on the clothes, Kristina also chats in a charming way about her growing body and how the clothes fail to fit her. This video is a marvelous Curvage debut!

You know you’re the best thank you again ❤️

Link to review
TheGoldenDun

This is a really great video! Kristina gets to show off all of her delicious curves in her very first video trying on old clothes that either don’t fit, or is just the right size to show off what an incredible person she is! I follow her on IG, and now I follow her here on Curvage and trust me when I say that you cannot miss out on the gorgeous beautiful woman!❤️😍❤️

Oh my god you’re a doll, thank you for the ongoing support ❤️

Link to review
masterlax88

Great video! Welcome!

are you from Philly?!

Thank you for your purchase❤️ I’m from jersey!

Link to review
Guest BlackPeter57

😍

Thank you for purchasing ❤️

Link to review
BBWCJ

Great first vid!!

you're super hot, cant wait to see more. you should deffo do a stuffing video in the purple dress. After seeing you do jumping jack, would love to see a failed workout vid. even a surprise sighting of your dugg x 

Thank you for your purchase and review! Lovely ideas I will definitely keep them in mind ❤️

Link to review
Guest buddy420

Looking at her now, I can imagine the guys who wanted to sleep with her when she was thin, looking at her now as it is disgusting fat pig I love it!

Link to review