2 Screenshots

About This File

If you've watched any of my clips so far you know I loooove talking about how much I've been fattening up. This one is particularly talkative, about moments I've already experienced where my size or weight are becoming problematic, as well as all the ways that I can't wait for it to be more so. Featuring yet another ready to burst dress, I still can't resist snacking for the seven minutes it took to film this...

Other Files from SoManySoftShapes

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

Maple

Damn, she is so hot... and fattening up quickly! Great sexy voice describes the challenges of becoming a fat piggy. And just look at that big swollen gut! I also like how she can’t seem to stop stuffing her face during the clip... she’s obviously turned on! Will definitely keep enjoying her sexy fat chat videos... 

Response from the author:

I am very glad my enjoyment is obvious ☺️

Link to review
boss8

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

Holy shit you're so damn sexy!!! Getting stuck is totally my thing! Id absolutley love to help sometime :) you have a cute voice and just the fattest belly! Was definitely a good video! Maybe you could make a couple stuck ones in the future! If you need help you know who to ask ;)

Response from the author:

Thank you sooo much for your review!! That would definitely be fun, I'd love to hear your suggestions 😊

Link to review