18 Screenshots

About This File

When your girlfriend starts asking if she's gained weight, talking about how clothes don't fit anymore, you have a hard time containing yourself. She's shocked to find out you only like fat girls, but doesn't fully believe you. Her being unconvinced makes you "spill the beans". You've been the reason she's gained at least 10 pounds! All those snacks and drinks and great meals wasn't just because you were trying to comfort her during this hard time but because you also wanted to plump her up. Your girlfriend processes all the things you've done that should have been a sign like jerking off when she was naked, always asking if she wanted more food and seconds, little glances at her tummy. How could she not have known?! Lucky you, she loves the idea of staying eating like you both are and gaining and gaining. Soon she is going to be impossibly irresistible to you.

Other Files from Adora_Belly

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

Young_Yeetling

0 of 1 member found this review helpful 0 / 1 member

Literally a MASTERpiece. If Michaelangelo could come down from paintin da Sistine Chapel he woulda turned around and looked at this beautiful lady and gone WHOA WOWWOWEEWOW lookatdat how amiGonnabuilda Rome now?! 1000/10 if I was a rich man I'd buy every single video of hers and then some! Btw check out the soundtrack for disenchantment it's lit! :D

(Seriously tho good job :))

Response from the author:

😂 This is so sweet and too funny!! 😂 I would hope he'd paint me up there! hahaaa glad you enjoyed it so much!

Link to review